Turbo back De-cat

Alais DJA

Reaction score
Does anyone know of where i can get a turbo back de-cat for my 1.8t quattro.

I'm having a real hard time finding one for the quattro.

I had real issues with the current one i got on. It's there now all fitted ( not 100%) but its there.

Any ideas...

Marcus

exhause uk
ask for matt tell him lee from sheff send you

as far as I know, custom made is the only option for a TQ downpipe. Never looked at one myself, but they sound like an absolute nightmare!

as far as I know, custom made is the only option for a TQ downpipe. Never looked at one myself, but they sound like an absolute nightmare!

Right, just for that...and to show everyone how much of a nightmare it was...im gonna upload them momenterally

They are trickier than a normal as they have to work past the prop but can be done... Bill and Tony would have a go at it in 3"

<tuffty/>

Just spoke to the man that can....

Reckons it can be done " in theory"...however recommends that it's done at the same time as the turbo for fitting 100%.

It's a pig to do, and he'll need the car 3" is ambicious, but like his comment "it's gonna be close" :photo:

41 Draft Designs in the States do an off the shelf one. Not cheap though.

I have linked that already, jew have trouble reading often?

It's hardly obvious that it's a link is it.... lol.

Unlike you I dont need to move the mouse cursor along the words to sound them out in order to read the sentance, hence why I didn't see it was a link.... :p

(Said with love - sorry, I didn't spot it!)

It's hardly obvious that it's a link is it.... lol.

Unlike you I dont need to move the mouse cursor along the words to sound them out in order to read the sentance, hence why I didn't see it was a link.... :p

(Said with love - sorry, I didn't spot it!)

You sound like a real jewvenile.

Alais, the link has been made more apparent.

Marcus,

Yessir, that is what we refer to as our race series downpipe. Here is how pricing will break down:

Audi TT 180Q 3" Turbo-back - Race Series: $1125

Subtotal: $1125
Shipping: $248
Total: $1373

It will be shipping in:

28x12x6 #15lbs
62x8x8 #19lbs
36x24x8 #29lbs

If you have any other questions please let me know!

Thanks,

-John

THAT, Ladies, is how you answer a forum

Marcus

Should be noted that the TT has a shorter wheel base than the A3 and S3 so something to consider...

<tuffty/>

Should be noted that the TT has a shorter wheel base than the A3 and S3 so something to consider...

<tuffty/>

Yes, i just emailed him to confirm this, along with just the cost for the turbo-back de-cat. I'm not getting rid of my mid section & backbox. Looking at £280 ish delivered.