Happy Boy!

MURRAYS444

Reaction score
Just bought a set of genuine RSTT alloy wheels with Toyo Proxies for £300 gonna fit them tomorrow, do I need spacers?

Lol I thought as much :/ at least he got them cheap enough so he can look around for a cheap set of adapters etc. If he manages to find some for £1-200 then he's still got a complete package of wheels, tyres and adapters for a pretty cheap price.

Got the wheels on the car ok now i'm going to shop around for some spacers especially for the rear wheels!!!

So did you have to use adapters? As the new tt's pcd are 5x112 and your s3 will be 5x100

Sounds like they were from an old TT as the new ones don't have RSTT's do they? old TT is 5x100

I only got it confused fella cause I was thinking of the new shape RSTT! No problems or issues here :)

Happy to hear you got them for such a steal matey!

Defo get some pics up!

Peace!

Dibdub1

Here a pic just after putting them on sorry its quite a rubbish one lol
016.jpg

They look like they fill the arches nicely mate! Just need some lows now :D

Sorry, i've stopped smoking and am a bit irritable it seems!

Lol no worries at all pal :) S'all good in the hood!

Scott they're looking nice mate!

As someone's already mentioned, when time and funds will permit some decent lows and 10-15mm spacers up front and 15-20mm spacers up rear and she'll be sat real purrdy!

Peace!

Dibdub1

Yeah I think i'll get some lowering springs on it gonna drop it 30mm and get some spacers to fill the arches!

Got some 20mm spacers for the rear hope it will look ok when they are fitted!