S3 - best location to route wiring into driver footwell from engine

suba..who??

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need to route the boost controller, egt gauge and a/f gauge wiring to somewhere near the driver footwell area, just wondering where is the best place to take it - I cant see any grommets etc to route the wires through the bulk head..

Many thanks in advance!

Loads of old guides knocking round mate, under the scuttle panel On the drivers side theres a black box that you can take it all through.

Loads of old guides knocking round mate, under the scuttle panel On the drivers side theres a black box that you can take it all through.

Cheers mate, I will have to do some searches! I seen the black box, that looks like my best option I think..

thanks

Easiest option is the spare grommet on the right of the pollen filter, drops straight down the side of the passenger footwell:
PowerCableRoute3mid.jpg

thanks mate, I seen that grommet was wondering where it leads to!
Quick question how do I put images on this forum? I have managed on other forums to upload direct from my pc seems I cant on this forum?

You have to host the pics on a site like photobucket then add links to them pics.

Id go for installing the wiring along the scuttle then down through the existing wiring aperture. Thats what i did, the only ballache is you have to remove the wipers for access.