Any photoshop Wizards

here ya go bud. any other colours just ask. 2 second job to do!

i like lime but then i would say that...

IMG_0208copy.jpg

7.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

10.jpg

wow!!! thats great thanks, i wish i could do it.

As above the lime looks great but could do with colour coded mirrors.

this give me somthing to think about, thanks a lot Steve

P.S could you also go lime with lime mirrors with the first picture i gave because you can see the mirrors better in that one, thanks

here ya go bud. sorry took so long, went to make lunch :)

i did the cat to match too, just to help hang it together.... :)

1-2.jpg

Ha Ha Ha, quality,Thanks a lot

i love it, i'v been thinking the cat needs a change.

The car ,looks awesome, i was set on gray buy i might go for somthing different..... what do you think guys?????

Ha Ha Ha, quality,Thanks a lot

i love it, i'v been thinking the cat needs a change.

The car ,looks awesome, i was set on gray buy i might go for somthing different..... what do you think guys?????

I'd do that if it was a track car but personally I wouldn't want to drive round with green wheels and mirrors on a daily basis. I am a bit boring though and fast approaching 30 so that might have something to do with it ;)

I'd do that if it was a track car but personally I wouldn't want to drive round with green wheels and mirrors on a daily basis

nowt wrong with green wheels my friend!!

IMG_20110321_072524.jpg

can i be cheeky and ask you to do it with orange wheels and mirrors please..... Thanks

Wow its my cat from Fukushima!!!!

Ummmmm. Green or orange

Now i like Green but then again i like Orang, but which is best.....theres only one way to find out...

on a colour wheel the complementary colour to ming blue is infact fresh orange. so i'd go that...

the opposite to lime green is infact the pink/purple of my car, hence green wheels

Well, they all look a bit mickey mouse really.
if anything, a darker red to pick up from the rear lens might not look to bad, with the dark red wing mirrors and may be a thin red line down the lower side of the car to blend it all in.
The dechromed alloys just look plain dirty, but maybe pictures do not do them justice.

oh yeah, don't forget the matching coloured grill surround and audi badge.

I want to stand out, I think orange, like you said it complements blue better, i would possibly do a darker orange tho..... like Prawns, do you think that would look better ????

Last edited:
i've attached the colour wheel. look at the colour which best matches the ming blue then look at the exact opposite side of the wheel. That IS the colour that will look right, more of a yellowy orange. Red i agree will match the lights but i think with the blue may not work so well.This is a bit mickey mouse agreed, but it is also a bit of fun. compared to the car with silver wheels it looks much better imo. I think I would hold off on the mirrors myself as i think thats a bit too much. And whatever you do, DO NOT paint the 4 rings orange too or it will look tacky! also if you do just the wheels you can always change back easily.

Color_Wheel_hi_res_21153419_std.jpg

ye thanks a lot, ill see what halfords has this weekend, if i went a little darker it would still look good tho? but yea i know what you mean the opposite is the best match.

Thanks a lot for your help Steve

Can you try it with darker orange wheels if it is not too much of a pain like Prawns, Thanks :anbet::anbet:

Still think it needs some sort of thin orange stripe or an orange S3 logo in the bottom rear quarter arch or just beneath the side indicator lens (you could even try and orange lens?) or something just to bring the alloys & wing mirror together.

Well its not an S3 so i wont be doing that lol,

I think it looks good, after all i can always change them if i dont like them, i suppose that the best bit about doing them yourself it would only cost £40 for the paint.

nothing else will be orange i dont think.... maby the roof lol

i wouldnt go too far, there'll be orange trim around the light clusters next :p