its getting bitter!

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
Reaction score
This prob should be in general chat but I spend 99% in the 8l section so its very relevant to what goes on in here.

I've noticed recently people getting really bitter to each other, most new threads are resulting in petty arguments which is a shame. Were all supposed to be helping each other but most of the time its not the case. What's goin on, its hostile. Maybe mods should adress the issue accordingly. I can't be the only one that's noticed it.

Peace people :)

i aint noticed

What are you ffing on about its clearly fine........ ;)

Lol Peace and love brothers!

rasta-homer.jpg

Awwwww... you guys... I'll have to organise a group hug session (thinly disguised as a dyno day) sometime soon I reckon and we can hug it out over dyno plots and burgers from the butty van ;P

<tuffty/>

I did notice a bit of bitterness in the thread about the coilpacks which was a bit unnecessary. Don't wanna sound like a bellend but its mostly from new users who are probably taking some comments too strongly not knowing what some people are like.

Awwwww... you guys... I'll have to organise a group hug session (thinly disguised as a dyno day) sometime soon I reckon and we can hug it out over dyno plots and burgers from the butty van ;P

<tuffty/>

Yay, the buttie van!! Those butties rocked big time.... More please.

I did notice a bit of bitterness in the thread about the coilpacks which was a bit unnecessary. Don't wanna sound like a bellend but its mostly from new users who are probably taking some comments too strongly not knowing what some people are like.

Which thread was that dude?

Now see that's interesting because I can see why now.

There is one new member on here that I have taken an immediate dislike to, mentioning no names. Seems to have a way of ******* me off by the way thinks are worded.

Comments like 'I can't believe how stupid you all are' is a bit of a sweeping statement to be fair, undeserved and frankly bang out of order.

I've had to have a thread cleaned of their pointless, unhelpful comments yesterday.

It's unusual to be fair, it takes a lot for me to dislike anyone.

yeh some names keep popping up with negative comments. On another forum we call these kinda people WUM's (wind up merchants)

yeh some names keep popping up with negative comments. On another forum we call these kinda people WUM's (wind up merchants)

I call them p***ks.

Yeah, fair enough, but it's not just that one thread which has been affected.

Also, it's great apologising once you find out you are wrong. However to say that everyone is stupid in the first place is a bit out of left field!

Hopefully things will settle down now anyway.

Last edited:
I have only been on here a month, as thats how long I have owned an Audi so can't really say if this forum is getting bitter or not. Since joining here I have asked a couple of questions and everyone seems more than helpful and positive in there replies.

I will ask loads more questions I am sure, so will see if the positive helpful answers keep coming lol.

(Go West) the buger van is there
(Go West) In the open air
(Go West) A3 you and me
(Go West) rolling road is our destiny
(Go West) Sun in wintertime
(Go West) We will do just fine
(Go West) Where badgers are people
(Go West, this is what we're gonna do)