Any meets in South Yorkshire?

mark1960

Reaction score
I was wondering if anything is going on in South Yorkshire? I am new to the site and would like to meet new friends etc

i dont think there is any in south yorkshire
id pop along if there were any sorted

Where about in sheff are you based mate? I'm from barnsley :).

Never seen you down the post office dave, you been lately?

im around ridgeway

As far as im aware, yeah, not been a bit due to the weather been ****, cant see it changing. When you next going?

Wheres ridgeway?

Ridgeway
in sheffield bout 2 mile from the parkway

Same here dave, weathers just too **** to justify it.

So there's a few de-dar's on here now then :) haha.

your about 2 miles from me fella..... im in Halfway......no meets locally im afraid that i know of

also theres another member bang in the middle of use called S3paul with a noggy blue..small world

it the noggy in intake ?
bad on the reg ?

Paul used to live naer asda in rotherham, forgot where abouts he lives now, think near tankersley or something lol.

Bez, na he lives near Eckington...... between you and me lol, Intakes opposite direction dude ;)

Dani, yeah i didnt realised he'd moved till our last meet in Bristol.....

Bez what car you got mate, i'll keep an eye out for ya

thats me

IMGP0734.jpg

IMGP0775.jpg

2.0 fsiT lalst run up was 376@ aet but its a bit ill clutch on its way out again
so havein afew bits sorted waiting for new 1 from the usa
once clutch it in its goin to jbs for meth inj and another live map

very nice mate, just ventured into 2.0T territory myself....very tuneable, shame about the **** clutch's

oem clutch will take around 290hp and around 20psi
the 1 thats just gone was stage 3 southbend LWFW still ok prob just to much hammer and high boost
but its all fun

damn right haha.....if i bother with stage 2+ i was just gonna go Sachs tbh...gonna roll standard for a bit though first