Standard car, VAGCOM logging results S3 BAM

JD09

I'm not modding, I'm improving
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Three options, it's had a bad map that I have not been told about, it's a very strong engine or I'm doing it wrong lol!

Thoughts?

Log1-1.jpg

Log2.jpg

Last edited:
No map, but hits 188.36 :S

How can I post a link to the Excel file buddy?

JD, this is just saying the g/s you are pulling, good or bad... depends

re run the test and select blocks

002 - Air mass
115 - Boost pressure specified value vs Boost pressure actual value

119 - Duty cycle boost pressure control valve - Boost pressure before throttle valve

also
check the two values in block 032

whilst you are playing with vagcom, give your throttle body a clean and reset it via vagcom

For some reason I can't do those blocks. I went out again. But it says I need a license at $99 :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your g/s readings look good. Im getting 189 g/s on a standard map (AMK) and Niltz had about 187 g/s with a BAM engine when he logged his the other day.

Nathan

How do you go about pulling a log like that off VAGCOM? Just got mine last week and still messing around with it.

Well I think tonight I'll purchase a full license and get on to logging the rest of the blocks mentioned above.

I really do hope that it's just a strong engine. Prefer to have that feeling, rather than a really bad map!

Thanks Bill, had hoped so. Oh well, I'm happy. But still going to purchase a Lite code, was really useful last night so can see it being a good investment.