Finally!

ALL THE PARTS WERE FROM RICH @ MK TPS 01908 625005,

COOLANT BOTTLE 1J0 121 403B 16.55 + VAT
COOLANT BOTTLE CAP (OFF PASSAT CC ETC) 3C0 121 321 6.87 + VAT
OIL CAP 06B 103 485C 5.28 + VAT

dood i mean this with the best will in the world but your TPS chap is charging you top dollar for all your parts.....try stoke audi or PJMspeedy off here, i bought the same bottle for approx £12 all in a few weeks ago..... will add up in the end mate

nobody gets proper trade, TPS are out for what they can get and can often overcharge versus Audi parts counter...Stoke do at least discount very generously, as does PJM

obsessed with wanting things perfect, i know that feeling. But dont change the wheels, the avus suit the car perfectly, maybe just change the colour at the most. oh and dont cover it with chrome strips lolol

:wacko:
invoice2004.jpg

Nice one looking good, and I see you are well on the way of getting your post count up :)

I actually forgot I joined this forum when I bought this car, was on here a lot just looking at all the possibilities! Just wanted to say to R1K, good luck with it and I hope it brings you as many smiles as it brought me! Oh and if you ever see another VAG car with the letters AHU at the end in your area, park up and go hide.... It will be me in the oil burner lookin for you to WHOOP YOUR ***!! LOL!:haha: