Shopping list how much?

S3 TAM

Pocket now empty
Reaction score
Right here's my list. Hopefully you can help me out with a rough price this lot might cost. The little list at the bottom I will attacking myself.

Also do I need to do all of this? Am I just gonna spend load of cash for no reason. The pipes do need changing due to being 8 years old and perishing.

It's a 2002 BAM engine if needed.

Intercooler + hoses
3" down pipe + 200 cell cat
High flow Exhaust manifold
Forged Rods
High flow inlet manifold
Up rated Haldex controller
440cc injectors
Up rated fuel pump
Up rated fuel pressure regulator
Map to suite
Oil breather pipes
Water pipes
Blue turbo hoses
Blue upper boost hoses
Dog bone mount
Engine mounts - if needed
Short Shift
New bushes

---------------------------------------------

4" air feed into air box- This weekend
Smooth out air box – This weekend
Rocker cover gasket – This weekend
Adjuster gasket – This weekend
Clean TB + replace gasket – This weekend
S3 steering wheel badge
Alloys refurbished
Little screw in boot lid – ******* me off
Aero wiper conversion
New head light switch

:faint:"big list" LOL

I think alot will depend on how much fitting you are able to do yourself, labour charges can be a killer!

TBH the only things I wont be doing my self would be Rods, Dog bone, Engine mounts and bushes...
I'm just putting a feeler out there i'm looking to do it slowly over the next 3 months or so.
Eventually I would like to end up with a Big boy or Hybrid turbo on there.
Might have to PM Badger...

Not really mate its average monies, still living @ home with nothing to pay but my mobile phone bill. The occasional eletric bill or something to help them out.

Not really mate its average monies, still living @ home with nothing to pay but my mobile phone bill. The occasional eletric bill or something to help them out.

True that, do it while you can because soon rent and bills are gonna eat up all the money. Same position here, Ive got two jobs but I still cant afford to pay rent for a flat on my own, Cheltenhams expensive. When my stupid friends stop failing uni I'll move back out but until then it's gonna get piled into the car.