part no for concert 2

G60DAN

Reaction score
Hello all just need so help

Iv just got a concert 2 from Ebay but it will not fit my S3 as the sides slant in from top to bottom.
Do they make it with out the slanting side or not if so can someone git me the part no.

Thanks for any help Daniel

Hi mate, can't give you a part number, but it seems you've got one from an A3 8P (newer model) which are slanted.

You can get any 'non-slanted' version which will fit perfectly. If it's one from a TT it will probably have volume knobs that can be pushed into the headunit (i think the TT has a stereo cover), or one from an A2 which is ideally what you want as the buttons dont go in. (This is what i have in mine).

8L0057186G, prepare to be stung for around £600 sheets if you get in new.
I got mine trade, still around £400

lol, i tried pretty much every scrap yeard in the country... Theres none anywhere.
Unless you want one from an 8p, or A4. Even if you do find one to fit an 8l, most breakers know the value and will still charge you a premium price.

Hi , i'm a newbie here . Having concert II cd problems on my 02 plate S3 , thinking of changing the unit but do'nt know if an A4 / A6 concert II unit is compatable i.e for wiring and dash fit , any help much appreciated .

Many thanks ,

Wiring will be plug and play (unless you get a very new 8p quadlock one) Dash fit wont.
Apparenly an A2 is direct fit to an 8l too