Zymol Wax

mojo555

Reaction score
Coming to the end of my glasur wax and was looking at replacing with concours, have asked the question on detailing world but just wondered if people had any experience of either on brilliant red paint??

Thanks

Afraid not, but I can tell you that Zymol Carbon looks excellent on the car below.

zymol is a quality product ,delivers every time............:yes: can be hard work if left too long ,but overall good stuff

I started with the carbon about 5 years ago and been using glasur for the last 18 months or so, but that is nearly empty and thought i may replace with concours, but wanted to know if it is worth the extra money!!

BOS if you have the monies for upgradings!

Victoria Concourse or Supernatural by Dodo Juice are also very very good. They both come in 30ml sample sizes too which means you aren't spending a fortune and can "try" the wax before shelling out the full amounts.

I'm just biding time to get Swissvax Best of Show as I can't quite afford the Crystal Rock.

I found Swissvax or as it was back then Swissol to be outstanding when it comes to waxes. They carry a premium for a reason, aparently in terms of being able to notice the differences between two waxes there isn't much between Zymol Concourse and Swissvax Best of Show.

Ever thought about Zymol? I'm tempted to get a pot of each sometime in the future, you can never have too much choice!

G

Sorry just read your post above mine! Doh.

You will notice the difference between Glasur and Concours, much higher grades of Carnauba.

Let us know what the result is and how you found the one you eventually buy!

G

been offered a good deal on a glasur kit so will prob take that, at least after using it for the last couple of years i know what to expect!!

will post some pics of the car when it arrives...

Apologies if this comes across in the wrong way, but;

Had kids/got married recently?

It's just reading your car list, LCR, Mini, Golf, Civic all "smaller" hot hatches . . . now S3, but the sportback . . . just made me chuckle for some reason!

You know what....(5 minute break needed from my machining, my hands don't feel like my own) the S3 Sportback lights are STUNNING. If only they made an normal 3 door S3 with those lights....YUM YUM!

G

Apologies if this comes across in the wrong way, but;

Had kids/got married recently?

It's just reading your car list, LCR, Mini, Golf, Civic all "smaller" hot hatches . . . now S3, but the sportback . . . just made me chuckle for some reason!

Lol, I have kids
Married for a long time!!!
Cupra r was 5 doors
mini was the most impractical car ever so only kept 4 months
Golf gti was 3 door didnt cope to badly with this
type r 3 door and only 4 seat belst ( pain in the ****)
r32 5 door
cupra 5 door

S3 sportback i thought was right even though i did consider 3 doors it would of done my head in eventually!!!

No offence taken....