Zymol Glasur

when i was doing the shows with my mk2 golf vr6 i used zymol concorse .. this stuff is awesome think the one you got it 2 or 3 higher then concorse ... you will be blown away with the shine if you know who to put it on the right way .... with zymol you have to know how to use it to get the best from it ..with the wax youve got remember to apply it from off your hands ...put a little onto your parm and rub it till it melts the rub over the panal remember dont leave it on to long to buff off hope this helps

Barrrrrstard, I want Glasur in my life :(

I have got through a couple of pots of it, and used it a fair bit of my Deep Black Clio R27, back in 2009.

I'll try and dig out some pics for you :)

Great wax though - probably the best this side of Crystal Rock.

Russ.

I have got through a couple of pots of it, and used it a fair bit of my Deep Black Clio R27, back in 2009.

I'll try and dig out some pics for you :)

Great wax though - probably the best this side of Crystal Rock.

Russ.

thanks Russ

cant wait to get my A4 fully corrected and give her a coat of Glasur
will post the results in here as soon as its done
Dar

Sorry to pull up an old thread but I'm interesting in investing in some. Really gotten into detailing since I picked my car up a few months ago and thinking this will be the newest addition to my collection.

Drmole, you have pretty much the exact same car as me, any pics after a Glasur wax? :)

Sorry to pull up an old thread but I'm interesting in investing in some. Really gotten into detailing since I picked my car up a few months ago and thinking this will be the newest addition to my collection.

Drmole, you have pretty much the exact same car as me, any pics after a Glasur wax? :)

Pics to come shortly have pmd you too

DSC_0061.jpg

Sorry just realised you asked for glasur I've posted concours....