Zymol - Any comments?

Nogaro

Reaction score
Have been told that ZYMOL products are very good. They're also v expensive! Anyone have any comments to make from experience?

Guys, thanks very much for the replies, I'll certainly follow up the links.

Nogaro
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

How about this; I waxed my car with Zymol at the beginning of the year (March time, something like that). Since then it's had nothing except Halfords Car Shampoo and a Chamois. Washed it last week, couldn't find the chaomois so used a bath towel.

Turned up at the Wycombe Meet to get asked which wax I had used as the car looked so great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So yes expensive, but it lasts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think Zymol is quality, took me 4 hours to do the car start to finish but it was well worth it.

found applying the wax with hands a bit mad but didn't put much on and has finished up very nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Titanium starter was £117

Zymol is good, expensive and expensive! Any paste wax containing carnauba will give you a deep wet shine. Try Auto Magic's EZ Paste Wax or Mother's Cleaner/Wax paste. It'll save you a lot of money and give you the same results!

ok looked at clean and shiny , looked under wax, and there were 3 stages at 7.99 a stage, what are these like? seems a good price,

ZYMOL IS 100%WATERPROOF 100%PROTECTION 100% NATURAL...yes it seems pricey, but 1 pot of titanium is £60, thats about 40 applications, so if we put a layer on each month, that means the tubs gonna last about3 years plus! Thats cheap in my book! £1.50 per layer! Or concours at £130, which is even better, and thats £3.25 per layer!