Ziebart

GlasgowRangers

Reaction score
Has anybody used Ziebart before and are they any good? I'm a Scot living and working in Turkey and they options here are pretty limited. Ziebart seem to be about the most professional I can find. Comments? I have just taken delivery of my car last week and need to get some protection on it pronto.

Cheers troops.

All right there BLUE NOSE!

nEVER HEARD OF THE Z YOU MENTION. Almost sounded like the stopping-smoking tablet!!!!

Meguiar's Turkish site:
http://www.meguiars.com.tr/

In Turkish of course.
Some really good products in there. Might be worth emailing Meguiar's UK and ask them for stockists in your area.

I'm sure there are other products sold there too, it's the EU after all.
I'd suggest for other products, google them for Turkey and try to find the right stockist.

Hope this gets you started in the right direction.

JOHN:icon_thumright:

Cheers John you are a diamond mate.

The Hun in Turkey is getting worried about his car!! :salute:

I bought it last week and I've already noticed some swirl marks on it. The dealer prepping here is pure *****.

I need something to remove swirl marks and a good wax, a good wheel wax/sealant, tyre dressing, and some plastic interior polish **** for the black plastic in the interior.

I'll have a look on that website and see what I can find.

All the best

Gordon

If you get really stuck then we would be able to help; I shipped a heap of gear to a guy in Turkey last year, as he too was really fed up with a lack of decent products at home. The downside is costly shipping; I think he paid around £60 shipping on an order totalling to around £300. See how you go, but we can always help you if needed. :icon_thumright:

Ziebart were and possibly still are an aftermarket rust proofing company which was on the go in the UK in the seventies and early 80s my parents had a ford fiesta rust proofed by them and it was still rust free after 12 years.