Sold ZAUSTWORX Back Box Deletes - B8 S4

Dan S4

Reaction score
I bought these new a couple of days ago; fitted tonight and took off again after a 2 minute drive.

These make my exhaust way too loud (Thor himself would need ear plugs) in combination with non-res downpipes and de-cats.

£225 delivered.

TBH wouldn't be much good as I have standard setup so would sound different to yours. Welding required?

A couple of youtube links which show the fitting and sound.

Just cut 3" back from the standard box, take off the box and put these on with the clamps, so straight forward.

Nice, how did you get them back on?
Will this fit exactly the same on B8.5?

To get the original back boxes back on, I used some spare sleeves with a bolted collar each end.

I believe these fit B8 and B8.5 (upto 2016); as far as I am aware the exhaust are the same.

Yes, it says on their site B8 and B8.5.
I'll think about it but @Dippy did warn me that these do drone (had resonator delete and valves disabled on my previous S3 which droned) which is not ideal for a family car. I do want more sound but having spoken to EMP Performance who are local to me, first step would be mid resonator delete, after that back boxes if I wanted more noise.

Sfs ... £215 posted.

Attachments

• 20200717_094815.jpg
    20200717_094815.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
I bought these new a couple of days ago; fitted tonight and took off again after a 2 minute drive.

These make my exhaust way too loud (Thor himself would need ear plugs) in combination with non-res downpipes and de-cats.

£225 delivered.
are these Zaustworx? I’d give you £200 for them if they were.