YU51UF O

YU51UF O

Reaction score
Hello peeps just joined up and thought id come and introduce myself. Heres pics of my car. Its not finished yet but come a long way in little time. Coments welcome 8)
heres how it started...needed a daily so this came up and bought it, idea was to leave it standard :lol:
1-11.jpg

2-10.jpg

7-9.jpg

3-10.jpg

4-10.jpg

5-11.jpg

6-9.jpg

9-6.jpg

then edition, westside and players were round the corner so i had to stop being lazy and do something so i called Herj at Di-nateK and soon we had this...
2816853767_f068493afb.jpg

2817704038_32b1231e99.jpg

2817704368_0886bc1ce5.jpg

2816854651_fcf2f939e2.jpg

a pic from Westside. Big bum pic love the slight camber!
2837759092_3dddda9c5d.jpg

2849221364_0ef601e50a.jpg

Some of the pics from players...none are mine, thanks to everyone who took them. For players i had the front done and the audi badge on the back
2860909588_bae6c1fe2f_o.jpg

2860080383_a741616b44.jpg

2860080247_5671f3a942.jpg

2860909086_d50e4eb770.jpg

2860908910_a208e81742.jpg

2860079743_80b891f426.jpg

2860908498_29c3a7d1c6.jpg

2860079187_77913e690f.jpg

2860907898_6ef7556074.jpg

2860907708_e9f18db7da.jpg

2860078597_4fb1936057.jpg

2860078395_95410f5d5d.jpg

2860906938_c3d59feec3.jpg

BIG shouts to Jeremy at Just Mats, Ruben at Tuning Werks, Herj at Di-nateK and the lads down at Venom
thanks for looking 8)

Hi mate, Like what you've done with it! Not seen something like that on a 8P.
Get a Milltek on the back and will look scweet!

Whats your wheel size / ride height?

Bhav

Copying the MK5 Golf?? :p

Don't know if that suits the colour of the car to be honest but like the rims! Needs to be lowered more :p

its the same model/colour as mine
well done on a different transformation :applaus: :respekt:

Hi mate, Like what you've done with it! Not seen something like that on a 8P.
Get a Milltek on the back and will look scweet!

Whats your wheel size / ride height?

Bhav

thanks Bhav. the wheels are 9"J back and 8.3/4"J front ET is 52 i think.

Copying the MK5 Golf?? :p

Don't know if that suits the colour of the car to be honest but like the rims! Needs to be lowered more :p

thanks mate...not copying it just you cant see the pearl in the white...when the sun hits it, it goes blue like the car...needs to be seen.

i am waiting to get the coilies then hello floor lol

its the same model/colour as mine
well done on a different transformation :applaus: :respekt:

thanks mate yup 140 sport DSG

very marmiteish :sly:

Did you roll the arches at all or just used adjustable rear arms for camber so tyres dont rub?

Respect mate, youve done a lot of work and it looks done well. Just cos i dont like it doesnt mean anything. Im all for free thinking ;)

I dislike cnuts who shoot someones work in flames.

Where did you get the wheels from? Are they Porsche fitment with adapters?

Think it could look awesome once its properly low etc etc..

Good start!

You can buy those wheels in replica form - a friend had them on his TDI ibza FR which did the rounds in the Euro Scene

Did you roll the arches at all or just used adjustable rear arms for camber so tyres dont rub?

no rolling yet mate. thinking of going wider then i can get them rolled.

Respect mate, youve done a lot of work and it looks done well. Just cos i dont like it doesnt mean anything. Im all for free thinking ;)

I dislike cnuts who shoot someones work in flames.

thanks mate. Works all been done by my mate Herj at Di-nateK. When it comes to bodywork he knows his stuff.

Where did you get the wheels from? Are they Porsche fitment with adapters?

Think it could look awesome once its properly low etc etc..

Good start!

yup porsche fitment RH's with adapters mate. I think style dynamix do them. thanks yup aim is to get it lower...had another idea with the car so might be changing but im keeping the wheels after all the headache i had with polishing the dishes and building the wheels. Oh and i think they sit just right on the car too :rock:

You can buy those wheels in replica form - a friend had them on his TDI ibza FR which did the rounds in the Euro Scene

yup you can get reps too. these are 2 piece splits but i think keskin do a 1 piece version that has a splitty look to them.

Nice car looks great. Not a big fan of these deepdish alloys but for yours il make it an exception... because it looks great. nice colour combo going on :icon_thumright:

Different...liking the wheels and the colour, the front, well not really sure what to say on it really, it is marmite, but cant decide whether i like it or not....but respect goes out to you for trying it...keep it up!!

Nice one for going for a different look buddy-I like!:applaus::cool:

Nice car looks great. Not a big fan of these deepdish alloys but for yours il make it an exception... because it looks great. nice colour combo going on :icon_thumright:

thanks mate :rock:

love it!!!

thanks buddy

Not keen on the blue myself, but I never have liked pale blue cars, so no surprises there. It does look well done, and seems to pull it off quite well.

With being from a VW background I love the stretched look on the tyres too, it looks great mate!

thanks mate, glad you like it. It does get alot of mixed oppinions. Same here VW background...does it show lol

Different...liking the wheels and the colour, the front, well not really sure what to say on it really, it is marmite, but cant decide whether i like it or not....but respect goes out to you for trying it...keep it up!!

haha thanks mate...does get a few others mixed up lol

Nice one for going for a different look buddy-I like!:applaus::cool:

thanks mate. wait till the coilies are on then ill see how close i can go to the ground

Not feeling it at all sorry.

no worries mate, you win some...you loose some :shrug:

Looks good not really into the deep dish alloys. But pulls it off on your car
And defo different with the two different colours looks good must say:thumbsup:

fair play for doing something a bit different with an A3, seen it at edition, looked cool if a little high but the coilies on the way so that will help.

the wheels absolutely rock, seen a similar set on a TT. One of the ed38 crew had similar style on his A3

f_medium-450x300.jpg

Looks good not really into the deep dish alloys. But pulls it off on your car
And defo different with the two different colours looks good must say:thumbsup:

thanks mate:)

fair play for doing something a bit different with an A3, seen it at edition, looked cool if a little high but the coilies on the way so that will help.

the wheels absolutely rock, seen a similar set on a TT. One of the ed38 crew had similar style on his A3

f_medium-450x300.jpg

thanks mate. Cant tell you how much hassel it was to build these wheels lol. Must say they look good when the sun hits them and the pearl blings :yum:

Certainly a very individual look! I've often been annoyed at seeing some one in a very similar car to myself..... Definitely not a problem you'll face anytime soon!

Im sure there is an 8L A3 driving around with the same wheels as yours in white as well...

Certainly a very individual look! I've often been annoyed at seeing some one in a very similar car to myself..... Definitely not a problem you'll face anytime soon!

yup wont be seeing anyone copying my car hopefully

Im sure there is an 8L A3 driving around with the same wheels as yours in white as well...

i have not seen it or herd of it yet mate

some pics i took today, coments welcome as usual.
still need to get a new lense but this one will do for now.
2916111746_e5164052f0.jpg

2916112930_23a8c3f4f3.jpg

2916114240_30807460a0.jpg

2916115450_bb5ed5e903.jpg

2916116154_fca106519e.jpg

2915272263_6a7423a423.jpg

2916118000_915652193a.jpg

2915274095_8b90b613ac.jpg

2915275179_659f762b84.jpg

2916120776_e15160af02.jpg

thanks for looking,
Mo B)

good pics, i'm loving the wheels :icon_thumright:

thanks mate. thought id do something a little different to the a3 :ninja:

Looks super with the low height and the wheels. Very unique with the white contrast.... but the white roof on the pale blue does not do it for me...maybe if part of the bonnet was painted in white as well like some of the GTIs?

Sorry those wheels are ****** awful - looks like they belong on a chavvy Corsa or similar :banghead:.

Just my opinion of course......

Car looks good...Good photo skills mate

Ashley

thanks mate :)

Looks super with the low height and the wheels. Very unique with the white contrast.... but the white roof on the pale blue does not do it for me...maybe if part of the bonnet was painted in white as well like some of the GTIs?

thanks mate...its still to go lower once i get the suspension on. the white bits are pearl blue so when the sun hits it they go blue like the car...ill try and take some pics for you to see.

Sorry those wheels are ****** awful - looks like they belong on a chavvy Corsa or similar :banghead:.

Just my opinion of course......

lol very far from chav these wheels mate but thanks for your opinion :yes:

Hmm not to my taste but well done on doing something different.

:thumbsup:

Paul

Im not too sure n the colour scheme (blue with the white) but looks pretty good!

something diffferent :p

Its growing on me :D

Loving the the front gril though

Gud luck with the rest of the mods
:D

Hey Yusuf, was good to meet you at the meet in Cov on Wednesday, car looks even better in the flesh...

Nilz

thanks for all the replys peeps.

ok over the winter months the car was made to look a little more normal and then bought some wheels off a good mate and ended up with this

3221748153_5a4c8e0f36.jpg

:racer:

thanks for the replys peeps.

i know the blue and cream was very marmite-ish but when i was doing it thought why the hell not...all fun at the end of the day eh.

I must say i like the merc rims alot. Just need to get the coilies on so i can go lower and awaiting the delivery of some spacers for the rears.

:cool: