"Youraudi" Troubles!

NoorJosef

Reaction score
Hi there guys!

I've got an S1 on order, Build week 48 and I've tried tracking it on youraudi and it says order has not been found. My sales man has shown me the order number many times but still no luck!

Could it be because they haven't started building the car? Or Maybe because I just ordered it last Monday?

Any help would be appreciated!

Remember it's still in Beta so there will be glitches along the way!

My order no. doesn't work either, my salesman said you have to receive a email inviting you from Audi for it to work as its in Beta so not everyone can use it yet.

It's usually because they have your name spelt differently on the system - the order number/name/postcode all have to match what they have.

Call Audi CS - they sort most people out within 48 hrs.

It's usually because they have your name spelt differently on the system - the order number/name/postcode all have to match what they have.

Call Audi CS - they sort most people out within 48 hrs.

I'm really hoping that's the case!

Do you know the number for Audi CS please?

It took over a week for my order to register on the system. I also changed all details to match the order form, e.g. my DOB in yourAudi to 1/1/1970 since the dealer hadn't changed the default value!

Edit: The dealers don't seem very well informed on how to access this since it's in beta, my dealer had never even heard of it...

Personally I left it to my dealer and didn't really worry about build dates on the computer.
Unless you have a trust issue I wouldn't bother.
Audi teesside where I got mine from I can't fault really good service.