yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Whatever you do don’t order B&O that’ll get you into another expensive habit :blink:

Whatever you do don’t order B&O that’ll get you into another expensive habit :blink:
Don't be saying that to me, I went for the B&O along with quite a few other options. I effectively spent the discount I got from Carwow on adding optional equipment :whistle2:

Reactions: SimonAshley and benjNZ
Yeah I basically picked every option box I could find. I think I blew 51k :thumbs up:

Reactions: Sandra, SimonAshley and JHF_S5
Haha thanks, hopefully you'll have it soon then.
I'm not in too much of a hurry to be fair, my estimated delivery date was 31/03/18 to begin with so I was expecting it in March and to be an 18 plate.
I am however like a kid at Christmas waiting for it. Fell in love with the Audi's when I went and sat in one just before Christmas.

That's exactly what I did, I'd been eyeing up a C Class coupe and on an off chance popped into Audi, 2 weeks later I managed to get my mrs in for a test drive and loved it so much we bought it there and then! I missed the call while at work today to arrange delivery so hopefully will have a date and time as of tomorrow!!

Reactions: JHF_S5 and benjNZ
Still sat at UK port, would have thought they would want to deliver cars to customers ASAP to save storage!
Oh well, I'll take 18 reg!

Reactions: Sandra
Still sat at UK port, would have thought they would want to deliver cars to customers ASAP to save storage!
Oh well, I'll take 18 reg!
That’s the best way of looking at it, my car is a status 39 now so apparently it’s on a ship, so I’m hoping it’ll be with me in the first week of March

Storage is the cheap bit, cars are sat outside in a big car park bumper to bumper, the expensive bit it the car transporter, they can only take about 8 cars each run, and there will be only so many transporters available to each dealer, and at this time of year they will be flat out.

Reactions: JHF_S5
Storage is the cheap bit, cars are sat outside in a big car park bumper to bumper, the expensive bit it the car transporter, they can only take about 8 cars each run, and there will be only so many transporters available to each dealer, and at this time of year they will be flat out.
Good point.
My car just hit status 40 which would coincide with a ship that docked in Grimsby. I don’t mind them taking their time getting it to me.
As long as it’s the 1st of March because I can’t wait :yahoo: but I feel like I’d be stupid not to wait for the new reg, even if it’s purely for vanity

Yep, I'm waiting for one as well, but I know my car is at the dealers as I've already seen it last week. Collection is booked at 11am on the 1st.

I was amazed at how quickly it got to the dealers, from leaving the port in Germany it took less than 24hrs! Roll on 2.30pm 1st March!

Yep, I'm waiting for one as well, but I know my car is at the dealers as I've already seen it last week. Collection is booked at 11am on the 1st.
So excited. It’s seems like ages since you ordered. Remember the no.1 rule we must have lots of pics on collection. Roll on next Thursday. :) x

I was amazed at how quickly it got to the dealers, from leaving the port in Germany it took less than 24hrs! Roll on 2.30pm 1st March!
Pics on your collection next Thursday. It’s the :rulez: enjoy. :)

Reactions: B5NUT
Good point.
My car just hit status 40 which would coincide with a ship that docked in Grimsby. I don’t mind them taking their time getting it to me.
As long as it’s the 1st of March because I can’t wait :yahoo: but I feel like I’d be stupid not to wait for the new reg, even if it’s purely for vanity
It’s :rulez: pics on collection day. :)

Reactions: JHF_S5
That’s ace, cheers for the info. For anyone using an iPad or computer illiterate like me the VIN is right at the bottom of the page of text you open with that link.

Reactions: benjNZ
Hi all

I've entered my order details in, car ordered on the 2nd February and I'm getting this back from the system:

"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2018-02-02T01:12:20+0000"

20 days on, when should I expect to see a change / progress - nothing seems to have happened in three weeks. Apologies if this is standard practice.

Hi all

I've entered my order details in, car ordered on the 2nd February and I'm getting this back from the system:

"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2018-02-02T01:12:20+0000"

20 days on, when should I expect to see a change / progress - nothing seems to have happened in three weeks. Apologies if this is standard practice.
I think mine sat there from 24/12/17 for a good 6+ weeks

I think mine sat there from 24/12/17 for a good 6+ weeks

Wow! So the time frame for getting the car starts from when you get a build slot? I was quoted mid-May / June when before I placed the order.

Wow! So the time frame for getting the car starts from when you get a build slot? I was quoted mid-May / June when before I placed the order.

No idea, I know the order stayed in there from 24/12/17 with a quoted build of Mid Feb, then all of a sudden it kicked off and left the factory by 10th Feb.

Login to audi.co.uk, put in your order number and follow the previous instructions in this thread of how to see the details of the build, that should give you more information :thumbs up:

Thank you! Yes, did that which prompted my original post. Appreciate your help!

All this lovely weather isn't helping my Audi move from the port to the dealer :blink:

:sorrow: Oh well, I guess it’s not collection day for me. Just got a call from the dealer to say they found a scratch on the bumper while they were cleaning it up for me. Going tomorrow now instead, hopefully it’s all sorted. I’ll have to have a close look though. It’s really taken the shine off things :sob:
At least the dealer let me know. I’d hate to have to make that phone call.

Ah no way - that's awful, least you didn't turn up expecting your car and then find it! Collected mine this afternoon, extremely happy with it!!

Attachments

• IMG_1056.JPG
    IMG_1056.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 306
Reactions: benjNZ and JHF_S5
With the snow hopefully clearing up north a bit, my order that's been sitting on 40 for the last two weeks will hopefully get moving again!!

Need a bit of help deciphering the order details in JSON as I await a build slot, please!

What does (under Vehicle Data) "ModelVersion: 2" mean:

"vehicleData": {
"make": "Audi",
"model": "A5 Sportback",
"modelVariant": "S line 2.0 TFSI",
"modelVersion": "2",
"modelYear": "2018",

Also, on my S-Line list there are lots and lots of mentions of "displayable": true - and "standard": false

What do these mean?

"subParentLabel": "Exterior styling",
"productId": "MBBO6FA",
"name": "Body-coloured door mirrors",
"displayable": true,
"standard": false

Thanks!

Need a bit of help deciphering the order details in JSON as I await a build slot, please!

What does (under Vehicle Data) "ModelVersion: 2" mean:

"vehicleData": {
"make": "Audi",
"model": "A5 Sportback",
"modelVariant": "S line 2.0 TFSI",
"modelVersion": "2",
"modelYear": "2018",

Also, on my S-Line list there are lots and lots of mentions of "displayable": true - and "standard": false

What do these mean?

"subParentLabel": "Exterior styling",
"productId": "MBBO6FA",
"name": "Body-coloured door mirrors",
"displayable": true,
"standard": false

Thanks!

Errr no idea on the Model version, if it makes you feel better mines S line 3.0 TDI Quattro and model version 1?!?!?
Displayable is basically what the car is coming with options list wise
Standard false, I'd not worry as its across all of mine. Maybe if you pick a standard car and add no options at all it may say Standard True, who knows.

Reactions: HMG1K
Errr no idea on the Model version, if it makes you feel better mines S line 3.0 TDI Quattro and model version 1?!?!?
Displayable is basically what the car is coming with options list wise
Standard false, I'd not worry as its across all of mine. Maybe if you pick a standard car and add no options at all it may say Standard True, who knows.

Thank you! :)

PHEW - finally crawled into code 60 - Dispatched to Retailer. :thumbs up:
Now comes the hard part of negotiating with the lease supplier to try get it before Easter, they keep saying it's on track for end of April?!?!?! :blink: My mistake they've just come back to me and said early May, so I've gone back and said how can this be the case when it's dispatched to the dealer?!?!

Last edited:
I am itching for progress on my A5, it has been seven weeks since my order went on the system and daily, for the last two weeks, I've been checking the above track my order link and I'm still on a 00. From your experience how long until I move to at least the next stage?

I was quoted a May / June delivery originally. Perhaps I was hoping, 1%, of it sooner as I'm bored of my Jaguar after four years.

Also, is there more chance of get an 18.5MY the longer it goes than the 18MY I ordered on February 1st?

Finally got it! Not earth shattering pics will do some over the weekend when I have time :blow:
IMG 1156 IMG 1174

I am itching for progress on my A5, it has been seven weeks since my order went on the system and daily, for the last two weeks, I've been checking the above track my order link and I'm still on a 00. From your experience how long until I move to at least the next stage?

I was quoted a May / June delivery originally. Perhaps I was hoping, 1%, of it sooner as I'm bored of my Jaguar after four years.

Also, is there more chance of get an 18.5MY the longer it goes than the 18MY I ordered on February 1st?
Should probably get under way soon, mine sat like a lump at 00 for AGES and then when there was movement I had it so fast, Production and QA was only about 2-3 days until it was shipped by rail to the port.

Reactions: HMG1K

Gutted... the wait continues. Ordered my A5 on the 1st February, due mid May, now told I have a ‘priority’ Week 30 build slot of mid July, delivery due mid August. Okay, so I will get a 2019MY but the wait is long!

Been on status 38 for two and a half weeks now, the wait is killing me. Ordered at the start of March and was advised delivery in June sometime, however when I heard it was in Emden, I assumed it would be delivered by end May. Not looking likely!