yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Hi All,

Got build week 5 so build commences 29th January!

Any ideas on delivery dates from this?
East Kent Audi said when ordered, it would hopefully be in week commencing 19th February.

Thinking about it that seems very quick!
So was just after your average wait times??

Cheers
I think usually it’s around 3-4 weeks from build depending on shipping and transport. Once it leaves the factory it’s goes into the unknown!

Finally see some progress in my build gone to status 20!

"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate":
"2018-0117T01:05:26+0000"
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate":
"2017-12-07T01:03:38+0000"

Great news, I’m currently waiting on mine to make its way to the U.K. - my predicted build date was 22nd Jan, it was already in Quality Control by then. Now to resist the urge to take delivery before 1st March!!

Great news, I’m currently waiting on mine to make its way to the U.K. - my predicted build date was 22nd Jan, it was already in Quality Control by then. Now to resist the urge to take delivery before 1st March!!

Awesome!
Mine is build week 5 so supposed to start 29th!
I'm getting it ASAP!
Think the whole waiting for a reg change is pointless now as changes every 6 months anyway!
(Personal opinion of course)

Yeah I wasn't particularly bothered but the dealer got very excited about the fact it would depreciate within a few weeks of owning it (never mind the depreciation as soon as I drive it off the forecourt) I guess they must have some sort of sales target to meet. They froze the part ex value of my current car so it's costing me nothing and as my first brand new car will be quite nice to have a brand new reg too.

Looking doubtful it will arrive in the next week or so, otherwise I'd be sorely tempted to stick with a 67 plate and have it straight away.

Your still looking at 3-4 weeks now it in production, another 4-5 days for production/qc, train to the port which takes about 3-4 days then the wait for the boat would could be days if your very lucky but normally a week or two, then 1-2 days on a boat (including unloading) 5-7 days to pass through customs & shipping to the dealer and finally a few days to complete the PDI.

Personally I would wait, as your only looking at a weeks wait at best and at worst it will be ready just after.

Currently it’s on train from Ingolstadt, I’d guessed it would be at the dealers with 1-2 weeks to spare so happy to wait, just hope it’s ready for a long run I’ve got in early March! Had it arrived this month I would have been more tempted not to wait!

Just for comparison, it took 2 weeks since the production date to arrive to my dealer in switzerland..

Yeah I've got a week holiday planned to Limoges (to visit the parents) before the new reg so want car before or will be driving the wife's Golf!

Mine's has been delivered today. In love
27a38497e19addd9d421189995f177aa.jpg

Reactions: SimonAshley
It all depends on the boat or if your car goes into extended QC (my last one did and had to wait an extra 5 weeks at the port) When I phone customer service they stated my current car should be delivered by 26th of Feb, but they did say up to 6 weeks from manufacturing, but around 4 is the normal for the UK.

That looks awesome! Is that a factory Black Edition?
No option for Black Edition or Black Optics pack in the UK!
Yes this is the black optic option. I also asked to change the back audi rings to black color..

cd6c94e85e7f5e136cd6e0183c17a362.jpg

Awesome!
Mine is build week 5 so supposed to start 29th!
I'm getting it ASAP!
Think the whole waiting for a reg change is pointless now as changes every 6 months anyway!
(Personal opinion of course)

Seems really quick but Status 30 already! Getting more and more excited!

Damn those black optics look good on the white car - wish we had the option over here!

Car has arrived in the U.K. - not long now!

So it's arrived at my dealers...roll on 4 weeks of impatient waiting to take delivery now!

Attachments

• IMG_0986.PNG
    IMG_0986.PNG
    301.6 KB · Views: 339
Reactions: Sandra
Awesome!
I really want it now, feel torn about the whole 18 reg tho!!

I know the feeling - every time I'm near the garage I feel like phoning up and requesting to take delivery sooner! Fortunately my mrs has her feet slightly more planted on the ground about it and is reining me in!

Phone Audi CS, see if it has been clear for shipping or if it's in extended QC at the port!!!

Status 38 is at the port, however Audi have QC (repair facilities) at the port, so if a car has an issue (missing /damaged/faulty part) it get's loaded on the train but has a flag set against the car, and it not release to shipping (but still has status 38) the issue is then resolved at the port and once fixed it's marked as release to shipping.

I know all of this as it happened to my wifes A3 order last October, I'm not saying your order has been marked for extended QC but if boats have come and gone and your car is missing them, then that will most likely be re reason.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/ use this to track shipping to and from Emden

Last edited:
I contacted Audi UK and they said it is in port release (usually here up to 14 days) just waiting on a vessel.
So I assume it's waiting for one to go to sheerness as that's the nearest port to my dealer.

Mine is making it's way to the port, Gotland Green 3.0TDI with as many toys added as I could tick :yahoo:
Hope it gets here before Easter so I can spend the long weekend driving about in it.

Then I get to ship my S8 over in March but that may take 10 weeks :expressionless:

A530tdi

Well if the update of being on a boat ties up with the boat leaving the dock mine should be on the Makassar Highway due to dock today at 14:00!

Hey, I just signed up here after stalking the forums for a while and finding lots of helpful information. Recently purchased a new S5 and I'm super excited. Now the tracker says that it's left Ingolstadt. It's my first Audi and my first brand new car so I can't wait to take delivery. I'm imagining it takes some weeks to arrive in the uk though :sob:

Reactions: benjNZ
Mine took about 2 days to get to the port, but it sat in the port for close to 2 weeks.
Its now in the UK though so hopefully the dealer pulls his finger out!
Enjoy the forum, I have been on here a bit too much while waiting!

Reactions: benjNZ
Mine took about 2 days to get to the port, but it sat in the port for close to 2 weeks.
Its now in the UK though so hopefully the dealer pulls his finger out!
Enjoy the forum, I have been on here a bit too much while waiting!
Haha thanks, hopefully you'll have it soon then.
I'm not in too much of a hurry to be fair, my estimated delivery date was 31/03/18 to begin with so I was expecting it in March and to be an 18 plate.
I am however like a kid at Christmas waiting for it. Fell in love with the Audi's when I went and sat in one just before Christmas.