1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bristle Hound May 6, 2017

1. MajorJasper

MajorJasper Registered User

Well am in the waiting game, ordered in early May and have just been updated to mid September. It is via work and VW Leasing.....

Awaiting A5 Sportback 2.0Tdi Ultra in Floret Silver + Matrix LED, privacy glass and storage pack.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. MajorJasper

MajorJasper Registered User

And a complete failure as have been advised order cannot now be fulfilled! Would have to re-order and ultra engines are no longer an option plus a minimum 24 week wait...........

So am afraid cheerio Audi - V60 R Design Pro ordered.............

4. Bobblejones

Bobblejones Registered User

I now have my logonid and order number but when i log in i get directed to the ‘beta’ site and cannot find a link on there to take me to the build status. I sometimes see the ‘take me to previous version’ option but this takes me back to the main audi.co.uk page and again no link to order tracking, help!!!!

5. Ubik

Ubik Registered User

This started to happen to me too around the same time.

I've been tracking progress of my order for a few weeks without any issues. However, now I just get redirected to the beta owners site where I can enter the reg of my current car. There isn't anywhere to enter an order number.

I've not found any way around this yet (different browsers, clearing cache).

Maybe they've removed this feature.

6. Bobblejones

I am using the HTML site referenced earlier in this thread - not as easy to read but at least gives me the build ststue

7. jimssian

jimssian Registered User

Current sat on status 10, saying expected to start production on the 3rd December which I think is build week 48? Really looking forward to my first Audi

8. jimssian

jimssian Registered User

Think the tracker is frozen or something as it is still saying that my car should start being built today. I got it wrong above btw, supposed build week of 39. Sceptical now though.

9. Bobblejones

Mine is frozen at ‘quality control’ even though the car is actually at the UK port

10. Bobblejones

It looks like the tracker site is broken and hasnt worked for last 24 hours!

11. jimssian

jimssian Registered User

Yeah, I've found the same so not just you.

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. jamestalmond

jamestalmond Registered User

Login link doesn't work for me anymore...

14. Michael Forde

Michael Forde Registered User

Hi All,

My Car has finally arrived at the dealer and is getting ready for my collection that I hope will take place a week on Saturday (2nd Nov)

Here's the Background. I placed the order in March. Was promised a July delivery, then I was told I would get a MY2020 version, only to be told I was reverting back to a MY2019 version. I am not too bothered as I like the current version over the face lift version with the exception of the new honeycomb grill on the S line models and above. Overall, it has taken over 7 and a half months from order to delivery. I would be interested to see if anyone else has had a longer wait for what is a current model without going down the "exclusive" route.

This will be my third A5 Sportback in a row. I looked at the BMW330 and C43 -both estates. However I love the looks and versatility of the A5 and a standard saloon is not for me. If only I could have got a S5 but I missed the boat and was not willing to compromise by getting a diesel S5

Here is the specification:-
    A5 Sportback Black Edition 45 TFSI Quattro
    Daytona Grey pearl effect
    Advance Key
    Virtual Cockpit
    Bang & Olufsen :whistle2:
    Matrix LED headlights
    Extended Lighting Pack
    Adaptive Damping Control
    Full Nappa leather

I went through CarWow and got a good deal from Audi Grimsby. That will mean a long trip from West Lothian to drop off of my current A5 black edition plus 190 TDI Quattro. So after a 7 year break, I am going back to petrol:yahoo:That should make the drive back to Scotland that bit more interesting and hopefully fun.

The car is booked into get a new car detail with CarPro products and protection with CQuartz UK edition. I will share some pictures during and just after pick up. Obviously I post more pictures when its looking its best after the detail :star:

Regards,
    Michael

15. IJB1959

IJB1959 Registered User

I think you had a lucky escape NOT getting the new diesel S5....it is horrible with fake sounds in the cabin from the stereo, and now with false quad tail pipes that are obvious from behind. I would be embarrassed to own one. Audi have now ruined a once great car, as they have with the new S6 as well.

Simonwhite2000 likes this.
  16. IBaudiSport

IBaudiSport Registered User

Well that’s interesting. My wife has an Audi on order. Our paperwork says it’s a 2019 model yr q3. The Json response shows a 2021 model year.

17. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Or use the MyAudi app

18. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

19. IBaudiSport

I came here to say the same thing.

I wanted to get a build week so I can guesstimate when we can take delivery.

20. IBaudiSport

It’s still down - that’s a week now.

21. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Yep, no idea why and the rest of the site is fine. You can, apparently, use the My Audi app but that just shows the Audi vehicles I have / had as opposed to have ordered.

22. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Wow! Just reading another forum and the checker site we are trying is down until... drum roll.....

20th OCTOBER!!!!!

23. IBaudiSport

Wow! What forum is that?

i wonder why?

24. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

PistonHeads A5 forum. Turns out it says it in the app but I can't see a check new car order in the My Audi app, just my current and previous Audis

25. IBaudiSport

The site was up today! Alas, still no build week. Now, the site is down again.

26. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Yup... And went down this evening! It was working well, what's there to fix? I did manage to get a 2nd November build week for mine, having had a few calls with Audi HQ and moved it from next February!

27. IBaudiSport

What did you say to get them to move it from February to November? I feel a call coming on.

28. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

I spoke with a colleague in senior management. I'm not in the motoring industry or have anything to do with Audi.

29. Inti786

Inti786 Registered User

Ordered my A5 Cabriolet around start of sept, just been told i have a unconfirmed build week 5 (1st feb) with delivery expected to be at the end of feb...

30. IBaudiSport

That’s nearly 6 months!

31. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Check your order status on the Audi website now down until 2nd November. Was due back up yesterday

32. Inti786

Inti786 Registered User

How did you check your order status mate? Cheers

33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. HMG1K

HMG1K Registered User

Via the Web. Alternatively just call your supplying dealer with your order SLI. Failing that, call any dealer and they can point you in the direction of the supplying dealer. Just play dumb when you give them the SLI!