yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Guessing the dealer will have that code or I could trust audi online

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
To see the code you need to login to audi uk on a browser e.g chrome or safari
This is the link for the login
https://www.audi.co.uk/account/login.html#/account/login

You then need to open another tab once logged in and paste this
https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/12345678
and just put your order code at the end instead of 12345678.
This will then give you the code

Reactions: StingingBurger
Your status code should be obtained from the above post ....

Code:
{
    "responseInfo": {
        "code": 0,
        "desc": "Success"
    },
    "data": [{
        "orderNumber": "XXXXXXXX",
        "orderStatus": "70",
        "deliveryDealerCode": "00XXX",
        "orderHistory": [{
            "orderStatus": "70",
            "statusDate": "2020-06-25T01:17:23+0100"
        }, {
            "orderStatus": "40",
            "statusDate": "2020-06-23T01:17:36+0100"
        }, {
            "orderStatus": "39",
            "statusDate": "2020-06-18T01:17:16+0100"

I have replaced mine with "X's"

Hi guys,
Has anybody experienced any issues with the dealer contradicting the tracker?
I ordered an ‘in stock’ A5 and the dealer made it sound like it was already at the port so should be pretty quick. I contacted them a a week later and they said it’s still another 10 days away but is in the country. At no point did they give me the order number to track as they said it will be so quick.
I’ve still had no contact so spoke to Audi UK to see what lead times were for getting to dealer. They managed to find my order and give me my order no. where I then found out the car hasn’t even left Europe (seems to be coming from Brussels factory) and is stuck in code 38. Audi tell me it could be 14 working days to get it on a boat and then 4 weeks to get it to the dealer!?
What’s annoying is they were pushing for me to take it in July and now I might end up with a 70 plate.
Has anyone had similar or does the dealer know something I can’t see?

Hi guys,
Has anybody experienced any issues with the dealer contradicting the tracker?
I ordered an ‘in stock’ A5 and the dealer made it sound like it was already at the port so should be pretty quick. I contacted them a a week later and they said it’s still another 10 days away but is in the country. At no point did they give me the order number to track as they said it will be so quick.
I’ve still had no contact so spoke to Audi UK to see what lead times were for getting to dealer. They managed to find my order and give me my order no. where I then found out the car hasn’t even left Europe (seems to be coming from Brussels factory) and is stuck in code 38. Audi tell me it could be 14 working days to get it on a boat and then 4 weeks to get it to the dealer!?
What’s annoying is they were pushing for me to take it in July and now I might end up with a 70 plate.
Has anyone had similar or does the dealer know something I can’t see?
Delivery times at the moment are all over the place. I. purchased a a4 in the first week of June from stock. I was told I would have my car by the end of the month. My a4 left the factory in mid may and is now at port. There is currently a massive backlog due to coronavirus. It depends on which port your car is shipping too. Some ports have a delivery twice a week whilst others get one a week.

Mine was ordered on the 27th Feb !!

Mine shows order status 40 which it changed to on the 10th of July.

Guessing its not been sorted by the dealer yet to be transported

Just curious, Was yours already built or was it one in the system that was going to be built?

A “40” means ready for shipping to the dealer. So it’s in UK at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, Was yours already built or was it one in the system that was going to be built?
here are the dates mine moved through the process which should give you some ideas

orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2020-07-10T01:26:04
orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2020-07-08T01:25:29
orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2020-06-24T01:23:20
orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2020-03-30T00:00:00
orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2020-03-28T00:00:00
orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2020-03-27T00:00:00
orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2020-03-26T00:00:00
orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2020-03-17T01:29:07
orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2020-02-29T01:28:55
orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2020-02-28T02:40:14

So the answer to your question is it was sitting in quality control the day the factory shut.
That should also give you some real data to see what your dealer is telling you and how long the backlog is on shifting cars through.

Thanks for telling me how to log in and find the status updates.

here are the dates mine moved through the process which should give you some ideas

orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2020-07-10T01:26:04
orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2020-07-08T01:25:29
orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2020-06-24T01:23:20
orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2020-03-30T00:00:00
orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2020-03-28T00:00:00
orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2020-03-27T00:00:00
orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2020-03-26T00:00:00
orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2020-03-17T01:29:07
orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2020-02-29T01:28:55
orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2020-02-28T02:40:14

So the answer to your question is it was sitting in quality control the day the factory shut.
That should also give you some real data to see what your dealer is telling you and how long the backlog is on shifting cars through.

Thanks for telling me how to log in and find the status updates.
Thanks for that. don't think mine is too far away. These are my codes
"orderStatus": "38"

"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2020-05-16T01:23:52+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2020-03-23T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2020-03-21T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2020-03-20T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2020-03-19T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2020-03-05T01:27:28+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2020-02-26T01:28:47+0000"

Looks like yours was within days of mine going through.
Mine hit the uk a week ago but guess ours show how big the backlog must have been.
Add to that the current shutdown and i am not surprised at hearing delivery dates of 2021

Looks like yours was within days of mine going through.
Mine hit the uk a week ago but guess ours show how big the backlog must have been.
Add to that the current shutdown and i am not surprised at hearing delivery dates of 2021

Yeah, glad I was able to get one from stock and not a factory order.

Delivery times at the moment are all over the place. I. purchased a a4 in the first week of June from stock. I was told I would have my car by the end of the month. My a4 left the factory in mid may and is now at port. There is currently a massive backlog due to coronavirus. It depends on which port your car is shipping too. Some ports have a delivery twice a week whilst others get one a week.

I assume mine is coming from a Belgian port assuming it left Brussels factory but not sure where it’s going to.
It looks like it was Build completed just before lockdown but only went to code 30 on 4th July. Dealer still won’t confess it’s not actually in the UK but Sales manager now assuring me it will be ready to collect by end July. They just really need July sales numbers!

On a linked subject, I can see the Vin in all of the status data, does anyone know if the MyAudi app will let me add the car yet and will the dealer know I’ve done it?

On a linked subject, I can see the Vin in all of the status data, does anyone know if the MyAudi app will let me add the car yet and will the dealer know I’ve done it?
Yeah you are able to do this,I have done mine already. No idea if your dealer will see.

The dealer wont know unless you register the dealer as your preferred Audi partner, but no point doing that untill you have the vehicle delivered anyway

Yeah, glad I was able to get one from stock and not a factory order.
Mine was a factory order due to spec and colour choice.

Still only a few days behind you.

Mine is an Avant 35 tdi sport with comfort and sound.
Navarra blue with Rock Grey interior.

Still not seen the interior as it was ordered blind.

Once it arrives I am going to shift on the wifes S4 cab which we have owned from new and pic up a low miles M2 for something more spirited.

Once it arrives I am going to shift on the wifes S4 cab which we have owned from new and pic up a low miles M2 for something more spirited.

Aaah I have gone for a 35 tfsi black edition in ibis white with comfort and sound pack. I was gonna go for something a bit more fun to drive like a RS3 until I saw how much the insurance would be as I'm only a young driver

I need a mile muncher for dragging bikes, ski gear and all sorts of stuff about so thats car 1
Car 2 is an s4 cab but will be an m2
Car 3 is a 172 cup clio
Car 4 is a 79 911,SC

So lots of variety , and that lot is far more sensible than has been

I get your insurance thing as I had a Cosworth Sierra in my youth just when insurance on such things went from expensive to insane .

Wish I had never sold it but I have a list of wish I never had's

Really appreciative of people sharing their experiences on here.

I've just ordered an A4 Avant 40 TFSI S-Line this week (no extras). First child due to arrive on 9 September, and was hoping the car might not be too far behind!

Ordered through a broker, so not sure when I will get info on a build week etc. broker have said we should know in 4 weeks when the build week will be. Fingers crossed all runs smoothly!

My interior is black with with Rock Grey ... looks lovely

Really appreciative of people sharing their experiences on here.

I've just ordered an A4 Avant 40 TFSI S-Line this week (no extras). First child due to arrive on 9 September, and was hoping the car might not be too far behind!

Ordered through a broker, so not sure when I will get info on a build week etc. broker have said we should know in 4 weeks when the build week will be. Fingers crossed all runs smoothly!
We have an a4 avant black edition on order through a broker - end of June order, was told it’ll be October sometime before we get it.

Reactions: Hummous
Thanks for that. don't think mine is too far away. These are my codes
"orderStatus": "38"

"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2020-05-16T01:23:52+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2020-03-23T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2020-03-21T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2020-03-20T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2020-03-19T00:00:00+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2020-03-05T01:27:28+0000"
}, {
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2020-02-26T01:28:47+0000"

just looked at my data again and it’s a bit weird, my order history has nothing before code 30 on 4th July. The only other date is the build week at the bottom from March.
Does the tracker only pick up anything that happens after the car is ordered?

also is the entry port based on closest to the dealer or could it go anywhere?

Entry port is closest to the dealer.

Mine was at 30 on the tracker when I first logged in but the full tracking script gave me all stages and codes

Entry port is closest to the dealer.

Mine was at 30 on the tracker when I first logged in but the full tracking script gave me all stages and codes

thanks. It’s the script that’s only showing code 30 hence my confusion.
Also just been told by Audi UK it can arrive in any port, not sure if that’s a Lockdown related change just to clear the backlog.

Guess it might be that every ship heads out loaded to the gunnels be it north or south bound.

Most likely.
Just really annoyed the dealer is insistent on trying to convince me it’s here already and will be delivered in July without fail. I can’t see the benefit.

D1E9D697 F42A 4B84 9845 8D14E609BF97
Car is finally on its way to the Uk, just hope the boat doesn’t sink :)

I have the same status as above. I see the MAIN HIGHWAY transport vessel from Emden has just docked at Sheerness. Hoplefully our A4's are onboard, other wise the MALLACA HIGHWAY is setting of later from Emden to Sheerness (I thimk based on previous journeys).

Mine took ages to go from that to in the UK, I understand the backlog of cars at the port is huge.

Lukeevo, did I see in another post you went to status code 30 in May so that’s taken 2 months to ship??
How long have others waited to go from 30 to 39?

Lukeevo, did I see in another post you went to status code 30 in May so that’s taken 2 months to ship??
Yes that is correct, it changed to status 30 on the 16th of may. However some cars which left a few weeks after mine have already been collected. Shipping times are all over the place at the moment. After speaking to my dealer he informed me that cars are staying at status 30 because the ports are full so cars are being held off site locally.

Not sure how accurte the tracker is as it seems mine has been very quick:

2020-7-09 - Status 21 - Panel Shop
2020-7-10 - Status 22 - Paint Shop
2020-7-11 - Status 23 - Assembly
2020-7-13 - Status 24 - QA
2020-7-14 - Status 30 - Left Inglostadt
2020-7-17 - Status 39 - Your Audi is in the UK (I think this is when it is loaded from Emden)

3 days from 30 to 39. Yesterday there was a status 38 (Arrived at Port), but this has dissapeard.

As I said, this is very quick. I have emailed the dealer to see what is happening - no reply yet

This won't help @lukeevo4 but I spotted mine change to status 60 today
A call and it is with the dealer and while I sat on the phone the reg was allocated
Great work by the fleet team at Swindon Audi.

Just need my lease co to get everything aligned ready for delivery.

Just had phone call from dealer to confirm it left Emden last night and should be in the uk by now.