yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Got a build date week 31 end of July so not too long now. No obvious changes from last years model.

Last edited:
Reactions: FranciscoP and chrisamayas
Got a build date week 31 end of July so not too long now. No obvious changes from last years model.

That’s great news! Hopefully they stick to it. I still have no build date. Nothing has moved at all since the order being placed on the 19th February. I am now just starting to assume it must be because of the spec I ordered. I ordered a 35 TFSI Black Edition, Comfort/Sound S tronic with Quantum Grey paint. I assume something in there is causing a delay.

What did you order spec wise?

I ordered a 35 TFSI Black Edition S Tronic in Quantum Grey on May 5th and have got a build date within a day or two for 13th July! Fingers crossed you get your build date soon.

Reactions: chrisamayas and FranciscoP
That’s great news! Hopefully they stick to it. I still have no build date. Nothing has moved at all since the order being placed on the 19th February. I am now just starting to assume it must be because of the spec I ordered. I ordered a 35 TFSI Black Edition, Comfort/Sound S tronic with Quantum Grey paint. I assume something in there is causing a delay.

What did you order spec wise?
Its an RS4 with a few options - really surprised yours seems to be hung up worth a dealer discussion!

Reactions: chrisamayas
I ordered a 35 TFSI Black Edition S Tronic in Quantum Grey on May 5th and have got a build date within a day or two for 13th July! Fingers crossed you get your build date soon.

Ah that blows me theory out of the water! Maybe it's dealer allocation in that case.

Its an RS4 with a few options - really surprised yours seems to be hung up worth a dealer discussion!

Called the dealer last week and they said the 'fleet person' would call me back. They didn't so guess I will call again. Not much confidence in it arriving this year if I'm honest..

Well, a mere 85 days after placing my order mine is finally in the factory under construction... Status 21 as of this morning.

As an aside, how do you know what ship your car is on? Is that info on the app? Or from your dealer?

Update!

Start build chassis (body): July 1st
Painting: July 2nd
Assembly: July 3rd
Testing: July 6th
Leaving Ingolstadt: July 9th
Arriving in Madrid (Spain): July 24th

10 days ahead of Schedule! :)

Reactions: StingingBurger
Well, a mere 85 days after placing my order mine is finally in the factory under construction... Status 21 as of this morning.

As an aside, how do you know what ship your car is on? Is that info on the app? Or from your dealer?

Once it at Emden , I contacted Audi UK on Twitter with my order number and they confirmed (Malacca Highway) for me, then I tracked that through Marine Tracking app/website into port (Sheerness for me)

Reactions: DuraAce
Has anyone who’s build is this week or last week had an update on the build tracker?

Build week started yesterday and so far no update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine had gone from status 21 to 24 over the past week. Build was scheduled for 06/07/20.
Currently in "quality control"

Had an email from my dealer explaining why cars are taking so long to be transported from Germany to the UK. Below is the email I received.

I’ve called the Sales office today to find out why the Status hasn’t changed for a few weeks. They have advised that what has happened is that there is a backlog at the port and as Emden is full of cars other cars arriving there have gone into a compound locally to Emden (which is why we see the status as still in Transit and not at the Port). The reason for this is that Sheerness/grimsby are catching up on the shipping of cars from Emden after the back log from lockdown and effectively the cars are queued up waiting.

It’s an issue for many cars there but it’s slowly getting resolved by the port. Apologies on behalf of Audi but hopefully we will see some more updates shortly.

Does anyone have a list of dealer codes? I ordered my a4 avant through a broker (no Audi dealership I called could get near the deal) but am interested in who is actually coordinating it.

Also, I couldn’t see a list of translated options code for the a4 anywhere. Anyone know of any?

Does anyone have a list of dealer codes? I ordered my a4 avant through a broker (no Audi dealership I called could get near the deal) but am interested in who is actually coordinating it.

Also, I couldn’t see a list of translated options code for the a4 anywhere. Anyone know of any?

I dont know dealer codes, howver my dealer is 00097 - West London Audi. I know some people shared some dealer codes (Northmapton Audi, I think), earlier in this thread.

For tracker options code:

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Some other option code:

"CC1", --> This is the S-Line ThisistheS-_1">Alloy Wheels
"PCE", --> This is Driver Assistance Package
"PS6", --> This is Super Sports Seats
"QQ4", --> This is Interior Lighting Package
"UH2", --> This is Hold Assist
"VW1", --> This is Privacy Glass
"2Z0", --> This is deletion of model/engine technology badge at rear
"3S1", --> This is Aluminium ThisisAlumi_1">Roof rails
"7HE", --> This is extended mono-pur
"9VS" --> This is Bang & Olufsen

These are taken from: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/youraudi-track-new-car-order.245697/page-5

Hope it helps.

What us the dealer code on your order?

Cheers. Guess it doesn’t make masses of difference (?), but interesting to know!

Had an email from my dealer explaining why cars are taking so long to be transported from Germany to the UK. Below is the email I received.

I’ve called the Sales office today to find out why the Status hasn’t changed for a few weeks. They have advised that what has happened is that there is a backlog at the port and as Emden is full of cars other cars arriving there have gone into a compound locally to Emden (which is why we see the status as still in Transit and not at the Port). The reason for this is that Sheerness/grimsby are catching up on the shipping of cars from Emden after the back log from lockdown and effectively the cars are queued up waiting.

It’s an issue for many cars there but it’s slowly getting resolved by the port. Apologies on behalf of Audi but hopefully we will see some more updates shortly.

I have a Q7 on order that has been sat in Emden since 18th May and still no idea when it will get on a ship. Hate to say it but you are probably in for a long wait :( nobody - dealer or AudiUK can tell me when it will ship and believe me I’ve been giving them plenty of opportunities to find out over the past few weeks.

Reactions: elpeterol
I have a Q7 on order that has been sat in Emden since 18th May and still no idea when it will get on a ship. Hate to say it but you are probably in for a long wait :( nobody - dealer or AudiUK can tell me when it will ship and believe me I’ve been giving them plenty of opportunities to find out over the past few weeks.
Think we are both in the same boat my A4 has been sat at Emden since the 16th of May. Hopefully won't be long till the backlog is cleared.

Hi All,
Hoping someone can help advise if they have a build date for the MY2021 A4?
I ordered my new A4 black edition 35 tfsi stronic comfort and sound in May, through a lease broker. Great deal but having tracked through the audi portal it hasn't moved for weeks.
I've just called audi now to ask for an update, and they have advised that the factory has stopped to allow for the MY update. What they couldn't tell me was when production will start again and the backlog.. Does anyone know? Or has anyone got a build date for a MY2021 car to give some comfort they are starting to build again soon?
(just to confuse the dilemma ive got a quote on an A5 too, which i understand is having no changes this year so delivery is fairly fixed at 10 weeks after order)
Thanks,

This probably doesn’t help massively, but I ordered an MY2021 a4 avant two weeks ago, with an estimated build slot in October sometime. Nothing confirmed of course!

Yes, Audi is correct. Factory is shut for 2021MY tooling. The factory reopens 3rd week of this month. Orders will then be processed and prioritised by the folk in Germany.

You're correct with the A5, no changes to 2021MY. For your A4 configuration, your 35 engine PS will increase from 150 to 165.

A month or so ago with the A4, delays were upto 20 weeks from order. But you would recieve a build week within that 20 weeks. From that build week you'd have the car at the dealer in four weeks.

If you are thinking of cancelling the A4 and lose your broker fee, be sure to check the terms and conditions for any further cancellation fees you will be forced to pay - even at the stage you are in with the A4 at the moment.

Excellent thanks both for your help.
I have already checked with the broker and I can cancel at this stage and will just loose my broker fee.
Given my order date was back in May, hopefully my build will be in August/September sometime and it wont be a ridiculous wait! 20 weeks from may makes it october ish.
It does sound like the A5 may have a bit more certainty as they are being built and delivered in 10 weeks I am told...

Just checked and finally my order number works on the Audi tracker.

However from the picture below does this mean the car is in the UK ?
06d4dee418a962d5e33ac2f85ddb225c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My build date is today, but no update as yet!

Check the website instead of the app. My build week was last week, the app says at the moment it’s in “Preparation” and the tracker on the website says it’s in quality control.

They didn’t start building my car until last Wednesday.

I've just got in touch with Audi UK through the facebook page. They have come back saying that both the A4 and A5 are currently on 13-16 weeks order times.
With the A4 they have said the factory re-opens in August so akin to above.

I've just got in touch with Audi UK through the facebook page. They have come back saying that both the A4 and A5 are currently on 13-16 weeks order times.
With the A4 they have said the factory re-opens in August so akin to above.

When they 13-16 weeks order time, did they mean to the point of delivery or until your build week?

Excellent thanks both for your help.
I have already checked with the broker and I can cancel at this stage and will just loose my broker fee.
Given my order date was back in May, hopefully my build will be in August/September sometime and it wont be a ridiculous wait! 20 weeks from may makes it october ish.
It does sound like the A5 may have a bit more certainty as they are being built and delivered in 10 weeks I am told...

Yep, and even faster if you opt for metallic paint. Mine has / is sitting at the dealer's since last week. I need to swap my cherished plate over from my current Audi lease to this new one but the BCA department dealing with it for VWFS has been (and continues to be) closed since lockdown. Form and payment sent - just the long wait!

When they 13-16 weeks order time, did they mean to the point of delivery or until your build week?
They meant until delivery, but I daresay that may be a standard answer and not all that accurate...

I presume that we won’t be getting any updates to our tracker at the moment, given the factory is shut, is that right? And then maybe some updates once it opens again?

I presume that we won’t be getting any updates to our tracker at the moment, given the factory is shut, is that right? And then maybe some updates once it opens again?
Mine changed from 'quality control' to 'in transit' at 0100 this morning....

Reactions: StingingBurger
Just checked and finally my order number works on the Audi tracker.

However from the picture below does this mean the car is in the UK ?
06d4dee418a962d5e33ac2f85ddb225c.jpg

Yes you are correct, however you need to check the status code to see if its in port at holding compound or if its en-route to dealer, or in fact delivered at dealer

Guessing the dealer will have that code or I could trust audi online