yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I wanted to give everyone a one-month update on my order.

So, my build date is still 13 July 2020, I don't expect this to change much at the moment. I have read on the AUDI media page that it seems they will restart the production of the A4 at Ingolstadt at the end of May, as it seems so far they have only been producing the Q2 and A3, which makes sense due to the new A3 launch and the need to keep workers safe during COVID-19 (which is the priority).

When production restarts, depending on demand, I would think the build date is either pushed back due to back log, or moved forward due to lack of demand- we will see.

I do also wonder however it my A4 will be a MY2021. I did see Audi USA announce minor changes to the MMI system and the 190hp engine going up to 203hp with quattro as standard for MY2021 - I am UK based so there might be no changes.

That does leave me with the question of when does Audi start building their MY2021 models.

Reactions: elpeterol
Greetings from Spain!

I have ordered a new A4 Avant B9.5 last April 15th. The system is showing build date July 3rd, transport date July 8th, and arriving date in Spain July 23rd.

I have ask my dealer if I will have MY2021 and he is waiting for a response from Audi Spain, so we will see.

I will post here any date updates.

Reactions: StingingBurger
I haven't a build week yet for my A4 Avant (UK), the order is shown on the MyAudi system as being inputted on the 8th May. The supplying dealer tellis me this afternoon Audi is advising of delays of, possibly, up to 20 weeks. But once a build slot is assigned it will take four weeks to completion and delivery to the dealer.

Interesting difference between the uk and Spain, I wonder if this is due to lhd vs rhd. 20 week delay just in time for Christmas!

I think it's more Audi managing and sharing expectations in the event of another spike in Germany of coronavurus.

My car was inputted 8th May. FranciscoP's three weeks previous. FranciscoP's build date is the 3rd July.

If I'm correct in my thought, I should get a build date in three weeks, in three weeks time, for around the end of July.

We wait and see!

I ordered an A4 Avant (Uk) and was given a build day within a day or two. Order date was 6th May and build date is 13th July!

Reactions: StingingBurger
Some updates from my dealer. Audi will start doing MY2021 on week 30th, so I will have MY2020 because I have week 28th.

Also, they think that build dates will move forward some days or 1 week maximum after they rescheduled every order they have on their systems.

Last thing, from now every order will have delivery date 2021...

Some updates from my dealer. Audi will start doing MY2021 on week 30th, so I will have MY2020 because I have week 28th.

Also, they think that build dates will move forward some days or 1 week maximum after they rescheduled every order they have on their systems.

Last thing, from now every order will have delivery date 2021...

So, interestingly, my build date is 13 July and my dealer said that it looks like my order will be converted to a MY21 order.

I ordered end of April fro reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, all very US market only. We haven't satellite radio in the UK and certainly not HD radio in any shape or form!

The question remains, what tweaks will 2021MY A4s receive? The return of CD player and hard disk? SD card coming back? Electric seats to the S-Line?

My dealer said most of the changes will be options. I would like to have Matrix Headlights as a option for example as at the movement some options are only available on the Vorsprung editions. (Matrix headlights are a optional extra for the new A3 s-line as a side note)

They might also combine or split up option packs or change what comes standard on certain trim lines.

We should find out at the end of June

They might also combine or split up option packs or change what comes standard on certain trim lines.

We should find out at the end of June

What comes as standard on trim levels for sure, minor tweaks. Perhaps different style alloy wheels.

It certainly won't be splitting up of option packs or adding to existing option packs as that attracts fresh WLTP emission testing. Option packs came into being to drastically cut the number of variations there are to a vehicle when WLTP was introduced in 2018.

You're right. Almost all articles are for US Market, not for UK / European. We must wait to see any media press release from Audi HeadQuarters.

I have just checked my order on the tracker and one of the options (sound and comfort) is not showing, is this usual or should I start worrying? The order number that the dealer used on his paperwork does configure correctly.

I have just checked my order on the tracker and one of the options (sound and comfort) is not showing, is this usual or should I start worrying? The order number that the dealer used on his paperwork does configure correctly.

Scroll back on the early page posts here and see about taking the details in the MyAudi app / website order and enter into https://jsoncompare.com/#!/simple/ to get the full breakdown.

I've had a brief update on UK 2021MY Audi A4s.

If you've optioned rock grey interior, the carpets will be black.

While across the board on S-Line A4s, the headrests will be made from synthetic leather.

That according to the very limited details Vindis Audi could see on its system. More may come, or that may be it, but that's what I was told over the phone.

I am going to a local AUDI the dealership next week (not the dealer I have my order with), to have a good look at the Facelift A4, as due to COVID-19 I have not had the opportunity see the facelift versions before placingan order.

While I am there if will ask about the MY21 models as well as build times, just to see if they know anything different. It will be a Jardine Motor Dealership for those interested.

As a side note, I spoke to three dealerships in my area, and only one had a Facelift A4. Apparently, they are so new, not even the dealerships have demo ones yet.

But they were announced last summer with deliveries from last September! A sign the dealer hasn't ££££ to invest in demo cars!

But they were announced last summer with deliveries from last September! A sign the dealer hasn't ££££ to invest in demo cars!

That’s my thinking as well, how can they not have any? And I don’t but the whole “we don’t have any at other dealerships”.

To be honest I avoid my local dealer like the plague. I have had nothing but horrendous customer service with them over the years.

I think they could be selling their demo cars and as they don’t have pre-reg cars available.

Ordered 8 April. Build date scheduled for 6 July!
Bah, its a long old wait. I need a car now so hopefully time passes quickly!

Ordered 8 April. Build date scheduled for 6 July!
Bah, its a long old wait. I need a car now so hopefully time passes quickly!

Should be at the dealer by the start odd August then. You don't fancy hiding you get pushed to the third week of July? The. You'd get a 2021MY build car!

I did think about trying to delay it but I cannot find any huge changes in spec (for the UK market at least ) that make it worthwhile to me. My dealer didn't know of much in way of spec change either (or at least that what he told me!)

I did think about trying to delay it but I cannot find any huge changes in spec (for the UK market at least ) that make it worthwhile to me. My dealer didn't know of much in way of spec change either (or at least that what he told me!)

Wise move, knowing Audi they may pull more standard kit, like the CD player and hard drive, plus the SD card slot!

Wise move, knowing Audi they may pull more standard kit, like the CD player and hard drive, plus the SD card slot!

Tell me it will still have a USB slot where I can plug a memory stick of music in??

Greetings from Spain!

I have ordered a new A4 Avant B9.5 last April 15th. The system is showing build date July 3rd, transport date July 8th, and arriving date in Spain July 23rd.

I have ask my dealer if I will have MY2021 and he is waiting for a response from Audi Spain, so we will see.

I will post here any date updates.
One week later, my dates are the same. No changes.

So I have had a change in my build date.
Logged in to myAudi this morning to see my build date has been moved forward one week, from the 13th July to 6th July 2020.

So I have had a change in my build date.
Logged in to myAudi this morning to see my build date has been moved forward one week, from the 13th July to 6th July 2020.
Congrats! I hope mine move forward too soon :) ¿Have your delivery date changed also one week forward?

I was not provided with a delivery date. I would think he pick up date is about 4 weeks after build date.
Intrestingly, my order as also progressed to to the "Preperation Stage".

I was not provided with a delivery date. I would think he pick up date is about 4 weeks after build date.
Intrestingly, my order as also progressed to to the "Preperation Stage".
Here in Spain we do not have any Tracking APP or something similar. We have to call to our dealer to ask about our dates. I'am almost everyday asking him via WhatsApp LOL

Its a bit confusing, I had a wrong order placed in March with a build date of the end of June. The dealer had omitted an option so that order was cancelled and a new order placed on the 4th of June but at the moment the app says that the order is inBrussels but I have no dates yet. Bit miffed as I could have had the car late July/August and I am now back to just waiting!