yourAudi - Track New Car Order

@WarwickBoy today I logged in to MyAudi to find “Your new Audi has left Brussels” so a day after the original start build date, it’s on the way to Emden!

Reactions: WarwickBoy and cuke2u
Mine had changed status to “Your car has joined the production line”. Exciting!

Reactions: cuke2u
Wow, and one day after moving into the production line all the way to "Quality Control"

Upload 2019 10 21 13 47 46

Reactions: 1future and cuke2u
Bit of advice. I've ordered a 2020 Avant via lease company. Don't have the order reference yet, any idea on the build week / anticipated delivery date for an order placed Beginning of November. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: WarwickBoy
Bit of advice. I've ordered a 2020 Avant via lease company. Don't have the order reference yet, any idea on the build week / anticipated delivery date for an order placed Beginning of November. Thanks in advance.

I placed my order in mid-September and the status is today is "Your Audi has arrived in the UK". My dealer told me yesterday that the car is 2-6 weeks away from being available for collection. So total time for order to receiving the car for me will be anything from 13 to 17 weeks from ordering.

I ordered my S4 Avant Black Edition around the end of July, and mine arrived at the dealers last Tuesday, hoping to collect it by the end of the week. That makes it around 3 and a half months I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cuke2u
Thanks guys. Have been advised Mid Feb so that will make it 14 / 15 weeks.

Reactions: Chris Kay
First post and new to the forum. Looking for some reassurance. Ordered my first Audi - a MY2020 A4 S-Line mid September. Been tracking the status of the build with the links provided on this forum. The car had been sitting at Emden awaiting a ship for about 16 days. Checked status this morning and is now showing arrived in the UK (sheerness) and at status 40. Spoke to my dealer today and have been told that there is no update and there has been a delay on shipping. A bit concerned that my dealer doesn’t know it’s in the UK and is telling me there are delays. How long after the car arrives in the UK is a dealer alerted?

Welcome to the forum Nabeel.

First post and new to the forum. Looking for some reassurance. Ordered my first Audi - a MY2020 A4 S-Line mid September. Been tracking the status of the build with the links provided on this forum. The car had been sitting at Emden awaiting a ship for about 16 days. Checked status this morning and is now showing arrived in the UK (sheerness) and at status 40. Spoke to my dealer today and have been told that there is no update and there has been a delay on shipping. A bit concerned that my dealer doesn’t know it’s in the UK and is telling me there are delays. How long after the car arrives in the UK is a dealer alerted?

The dealers are unlikely to give updates that are that accurate as any delays beyond what they have told you reflect badly on them. Its a game of poker, they will not show their hand too early.

Welcome to the forum Nabeel.

The dealers are unlikely to give updates that are that accurate as any delays beyond what they have told you reflect badly on them. Its a game of poker, they will not show their hand too early.

Thanks Andy!

Update today from the dealer. Confirmed that my A4 is in the UK now. Dealer is trying to sort out a self - collection from the port as the standard transport times are significantly longer. Targeting a Saturday collection now. Can’t wait so so nearly there!!

Reactions: Andy101 and cuke2u
My new A4 was down to start build on 2nd December, but started last week and is now showing in quality control as of Friday.

Based on others experiences, how long is it likely to take to get to the UK and delivered to me?

I'm running a borrowed car at the moment that needs to go back mid December, and I'm trying to work out whether I'm likely to get the A4 by then.

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

My S4 went into Quality Control on 4 October and arrived at the dealers on 5 November. I would have thought you will get it in January!

My S4 went into Quality Control on 4 October and arrived at the dealers on 5 November. I would have thought you will get it in January!
I was expecting that kind of answer, but was hoping for something different!

So what happens after QC? I'd assumed shipping, get it to dealers, PDI and then deliver?

I was guessing maybe 2 weeks max, particularly at this time of year.

I was expecting that kind of answer, but was hoping for something different!

So what happens after QC? I'd assumed shipping, get it to dealers, PDI and then deliver?

I was guessing maybe 2 weeks max, particularly at this time of year.

There are currently delays at a number of shipping points. Europe also tends to be more generous with Holidays so this may also impact over Christmas. Ive got a build week 3, expecting delivery at end of February but will push it back week for a 20 Plate.

The dealer has been in touch with the lease company to advise 30th December.

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Andy101 and cuke2u
Placed an order today with Select Car leasing for an AUDI - A4 Avant - 35 TFSI S Line 5dr S Tronic.

Estimated delivery according to Select will be on April 2020. Do you know if I can get details from them for tracking the order?

Time to enjoy my last few months with A3 Sportback....

April sounds about right @Giorgosa. They should be able to provide you with the 8 digit Factory Order reference to allow you to track it.

Managed to get the number, car is planned to begin construction on 3rd of February. Surprised that it mentions Brussels, I was thinking it was about to be built in Germany.

Managed to get the number, car is planned to begin construction on 3rd of February. Surprised that it mentions Brussels, I was thinking it was about to be built in Germany.

I was equally as puzzled when the tracking information showed Brussels - your car is definitely being built in Germany mine was built at Neckarsulm and the VIN confirms this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it normal that status jumped to Quality control the day that it was supposed to enter production line?

I am expecting it at about mid April but if the status is accurate it may arrive earlier; which I don’t want as I have a company car till April.

any ideas?

@Giorgosa Mine was build Week 3, been advised End of Feb, but delaying pick up until March (new Reg). Soumds like yours is a couple of weeks behind mine. Dealer should be able to hang on to it.

Getting there, on the ship to UK :hearteyes:

Build date was w/c 6th of February. Leasing company told me estimated delivery ~10th of April but really can't see this being that late. In a separate note I can see my '20' plates in leasing company portal, interesting that they know this already.

Timeline as below:
"orderStatus":"39"","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2020-02-18T01:20:24+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2020-02-01T01:15:56+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2020-02-03T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2020-02-01T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2020-01-31T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2020-01-30T00:00:00+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2020-01-18T01:17:01+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2019-12-16T10:05:21+0000"},
{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2019-12-13T12:27:47+0000"}]

Last edited:
As expected, delivery is going to be next Thursday, 5th of March. (20 plate).

Any idea if MMI usage will have any restrictions as this is going to be a leased car? (through Select).

I’ve heard of leasing companies limiting the connectivity services but nothing specific for select. Hopefully all will be working. I’ll report back, 8 days to go

Im waiting for mine to turn up.
Got my Nardo Grey RS6 sitting in Emden. Feels like mines been on 38 for some time now. This is mine on the API:

"orderStatus":"38",
"orderHistory":[
{
"orderStatus":"30",
"statusDate":"2020-02-29T01:07:43+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus":"24",
"statusDate":"2020-02-24T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus":"23",
"statusDate":"2020-02-22T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus":"22",
"statusDate":"2020-02-21T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus":"21",
"statusDate":"2020-02-20T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus":"20",
"statusDate":"2020-02-14T01:06:49+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus":"10",
"statusDate":"2019-11-21T01:00:52+0000"

I believe that VAG have announced that all european factories will be closing until at least 1st April. Understandable.

Volkswagon have commence production in some factories today, but I guess it does depend upon their source of parts as well. Audi's plans to return to normality by the end of this month, which also probably means phased openings..

First time poster and here.

I have ordered my first ever Audi and wanted to give everyone some indication of build dates as of April 2020.
I have a order date of the 21.4.20 and have been given a build date of 13.7.20 for my A4. Dealer has said this might move forward as factories open up again, but I'll update if anyone is intrested.

Reactions: elpeterol
Yes please , I'd be very interested.
I ordered about 2 weeks ago ..... I've only been told August/September for delivery at the moment.

Saw something on What Car yesterday around an announcement made that car deliveries can resume as long as done safely taking social distancing etc in to account