yourAudi - Track New Car Order

My order was placed in May for a June/July delivery. Towards the end of May, I was advised that their was a delay and the car would be delivered in September... "100% September at the latest... could be August but lets say September to be on the safe side."

Just had a call from Multileasing...

There is a delay due to WLTP and my order will be changed to a facelift MY19 car. No mention of engine changes etc. although i presume it would have to be a 2.0tfsi as the 1.4tfsi has been replaced now.

Expected delivery is now October / November.

Now to me, they haven't fulfilled their side of the original deal but when I asked about cancelling the order I was told I wouldn't receive a refund as it was out of their hands and the issue is with the manufacturer. I dont know if I want to cancel or not at this moment in time, but I'm not happy at all with the communication from Multileasing.

So... I might have a car by Smarch or Julember at this rate.

Dealer late yesterday called to confirm the MY19 announcement bits for the A4 and that he has been told the tracker 'should' be updated by the end of next week with the changes and a build slot. I am not so optimistic!

Reactions: doncarlyon
Just had a call from Multileasing...

There is a delay due to WLTP and my order will be changed to a facelift MY19 car. No mention of engine changes etc. although i presume it would have to be a 2.0tfsi as the 1.4tfsi has been replaced now.

Expected delivery is now October / November.

Now to me, they haven't fulfilled their side of the original deal but when I asked about cancelling the order I was told I wouldn't receive a refund as it was out of their hands and the issue is with the manufacturer. I dont know if I want to cancel or not at this moment in time, but I'm not happy at all with the communication from Multileasing.

So... I might have a car by Smarch or Julember at this rate.

I’d check your contract or terms and conditions.
Whilst it’s not their fault there is no reason you should have to lose out.
Unless specified I’d be making the claim against the lease company and they can recoup the costs against Audi.

Judging by the WLTP shenanigans, it appears this thread may be quiet for a few months. Sorry to those who appear to have a long wait ahead, but my own wait is finally coming to an end. 7 and a half months after ordering my car has finally gone status 70. Due to holidays here in Northern Ireland, and not getting my current car inspected and collected till next week, I should be picking it up on 17th/18th. I'll post pictures in the pics thread once I do.

Reactions: DaveW
Congrats, hope all goes smoothly. Looking forward to the pics but not looking forward to the feelings of jealousy I will no doubt be feeling when I see them :tongueout:
What spec have you ordered?

My S4 is still status 40 but it's been sitting on my drive for a week. So take the tracker with a pinch of salt I think.

Congrats, hope all goes smoothly. Looking forward to the pics but not looking forward to the feelings of jealousy I will no doubt be feeling when I see them :tongueout:
What spec have you ordered?

1.4 Manual Avant Black Edition, with the optional v-spokes instead of the rotors. A lease, so no extras, and in lease black (current one is lease white so fancied a change!)

1.4 Manual Avant Black Edition, with the optional v-spokes instead of the rotors. A lease, so no extras, and in lease black (current one is lease white so fancied a change!)

Waiting on a A4 BE 190TDI S tronic also in Black with the optional V spokes, so be good to see yours when you (finally) get it!
The wait is starting to frustrate me now.. haha... and WLTP is meaning BW40 before the production even starts on the model I have opted for, but who knows when it will be built.

Waiting on a A4 BE 190TDI S tronic also in Black with the optional V spokes, so be good to see yours when you (finally) get it!
The wait is starting to frustrate me now.. haha... and WLTP is meaning BW40 before the production even starts on the model I have opted for, but who knows when it will be built.
I know what you mean about the wait. I got onto the dealer to see what they had on the stock list, just had a 252ps Quattro which was way too expensive. I also got onto Audi CS who got back to my dealers. They are going to "see what they can do". I'm sick of moaning about it.
I opted for the rotor alloys, as I really like the look of them but will be interesting to see what your V spokes look like.

I checked the dealer stock list as well but I lease and in April they completely changed the process of how they price etc so can no longer take a cancelled order for example and discount a personal lease on it to move it on. It would just get standard pricing. So im stuck waiting like everyone else.
Ordered A4 Black Ed with Tech Pack and Extended LED in white with rotors. Wanted to add B&O sound but dealer said no can do.

Ordered A4 Black Ed with Tech Pack and Extended LED in white with rotors. Wanted to add B&O sound but dealer said no can do.
Sounds nice!
Black Edition Avant in brilliant black, rotors, Tech Pack, Comfort & Sound Pack, panoramic sunroof, matrix headlamps and extended interior LED pack for me.

Hi all, new member here.thabks for all the info. I ordered an a4 2.0 tfsi s line with tech pack,privacy glass and alternative 18" alloys as a lease via a leasing company.
How do I get an order number please- no news from a dealer that it's gone into build yet but was given an estimated delivery of late August by the leasing company.thanks

Hi all, new member here.thabks for all the info. I ordered an a4 2.0 tfsi s line with tech pack,privacy glass and alternative 18" alloys as a lease via a leasing company.
How do I get an order number please- no news from a dealer that it's gone into build yet but was given an estimated delivery of late August by the leasing company.thanks
Hi.

When did you order, and through which company? We're all in a similar boat waiting for BW's etc. You'll probably be looking at a BW no earlier than week 41.

I had to ask the lease company to contact the supplying dealer for the order number.

But it still doesnt show up.

Reactions: Yorks777
HI Anthony, my order was on 3/5/18 through car leasing online..They initially said that I would be looking at late august/sept for delivery but am panicking as ordered a VW arteon in Jan for a march build and it never turned up as I subsequently foundout that VW pulled the 2.0 tdi 190 unit because of the WLTP scheme..concerned that same thing may happen again even though its the TFSI I went for with the A4

HI Anthony, my order was on 3/5/18 through car leasing online..They initially said that I would be looking at late august/sept for delivery but am panicking as ordered a VW arteon in Jan for a march build and it never turned up as I subsequently foundout that VW pulled the 2.0 tdi 190 unit because of the WLTP scheme..concerned that same thing may happen again even though its the TFSI I went for with the A4

Yeah, that's just a standard 12/14 week lead time they've given you. Due to all the WLPT stuff, Audi appear to be behind (like VW) with the new model of the A4 (all new orders from mid April'ish) I think starting production from Sept although different specs starting on different dates (thanks to the doc provided by DaveW). Have a look on the other thread - https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...s-due-to-wltp-emissions-testing.375337/page-4

I assume yours is stronic not manual as I can't see it on the list.

Yeah, that's just a standard 12/14 week lead time they've given you. Due to all the WLPT stuff, Audi appear to be behind (like VW) with the new model of the A4 (all new orders from mid April'ish) I think starting production from Sept although different specs starting on different dates (thanks to the doc provided by DaveW). Have a look on the other thread - https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...s-due-to-wltp-emissions-testing.375337/page-4

I assume yours is stronic not manual as I can't see it on the list.
yes mate it was meant to be a s tronic..

I know the wltp thread is on going but some of us are now starting to see BW being confirmed so hopefully some news to come to all my fellow A4 drivers
Ordered in last week April,
190 Tdi BE s tronic now due for delivery in late November so it will be a good few 7 months or so from order .

I know the wltp thread is on going but some of us are now starting to see BW being confirmed so hopefully some news to come to all my fellow A4 drivers
Ordered in last week April,
190 Tdi BE s tronic now due for delivery in late November so it will be a good few 7 months or so from order .

Just checked and still nothing on the Q5 ordered back in May

Reactions: Hambee1234 and DaveW
Just checked and still nothing on the Q5 ordered back in May
Wow, I was thinking of switching to a Q5 to avoid my long wait for the A4. Looks like you're in the same boat as us lot!!!

Reactions: Kuku and Hambee1234
After what seems like waiting forever, finally got a build date of 3rd December :grinning:

Reactions: cuke2u
Can anyone give me a rough time duration between build and delivery dates? I know there's lots of variables, but a starter for 10 would be great :grinning:

After what seems like waiting forever, finally got a build date of 3rd December :grinning:

Just got the same BW this morning. Fingers crossed for a nice Audi Christmas present :D

Apologies if this has been posted before, but in case you haven't seen this, well worth watching this short video of the Audi production factory in Ingolstadt, Germany:

Watched it many a time when my car was on order and bored my partner to death. But for new purchasers it is good for them...

Haha sounds like my wife when I watched those production stage videos on the tracker.
Watched it many a time when my car was on order and bored my partner to death. But for new purchasers it is good for them...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Best to get the app on your phone and it’s back updated and online today