yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Oh, thats not good, considering you ordered before me, looks like I better call the dealer as well, there are significant advantages to leasing, one massive downside is dealing with the "leasing companies" they appear to be somewhat light with full story. I'll call my dealer in a bit and post here, can I ask what lease company you went with ?

How did you get on with finding about your order mate?

Has anyone taken delivery of an S4 Avant (MY18 I assume) recently? My order is built and sitting in the UK waiting for me to collect in March. I was bored this evening so re-designed it exactly the same as my order and the heating controls appear to have changed since I placed the order at the end of November.

If you go to the configurator and select equipment, then comfort, you will see the deluxe 3 zone electronic climate control which is the standard fit. For some reason the interior shots are displaying the rotary heating controls which I have not seen on any UK A/S4!

Hungary
Ingo

Two on the way...one Hungarian and one German!

Reactions: SimonAshley and m4ward
A3 Saloon's come from Gyor, the Spotsback from Ingolstadt

Reactions: 1oldaudi
Hi guys - first post here and can't wait to get my hands on my new car.

I setup my MyAudi account last week and was able to track the progress, however I've tried to log on the last couple of days and each time it says there's an error and to try later. Anyone else been having problems?

Reactions: Theonenonly
Hi guys - first post here and can't wait to get my hands on my new car.

I setup my MyAudi account last week and was able to track the progress, however I've tried to log on the last couple of days and each time it says there's an error and to try later. Anyone else been having problems?

Yup I can’t track my car, spoke to dealer and Audi customer services and no one can tell me why.

They did however let me know I’m currently on status 38

Dealer just emailed me just before 18:00 letting me know the car is on it’s way to the UK.

I checked marine traffic and there’s a ship called City of Rome bound for Grimsby that departed this evening so I assume my car is on that ship!!

Doesn’t sound right, VW group use Highway based ships thinks it’s Weser Highway or ..... Highway.

City of sounds like another group

I think a dealers idea of on its way is sometime this or next week.

Or knowing dealers it’ll already be at the port, they just want you to be a bit behind so you stop bugging them :icon thumright:

I think a dealers idea of on its way is sometime this or next week.

Or knowing dealers it’ll already be at the port, they just want you to be a bit behind so you stop bugging them :icon thumright:

It was status 38, then she emailed me today letting me know it was actually on the ship. City of Rome is the only one bound for the UK, are they specific ships they all go out on?

Yes, each group will have their own ships, the VW ones will have a mix of all VW group cars from that port. If you look for one with Highway in its name it’s more than likely VW group. I think they sail a couple of times a week.​

Had a look this morning to pass the boredom of breakfast and the Weser Highway got in to Grimsby yesterday evening, EMS Highway is due in Friday. I’d have thought there is a good chance it’ll be either one of those..

Doesn’t sound right, VW group use Highway based ships thinks it’s Weser Highway or ..... Highway.

City of sounds like another group

VW/Audi group use the some of the "city" named vessel's as well, City of Sunderland for example delivered all of my Audi cars over the last few years. Nissan also use "city" named vessel's like city of petersburg.

city of Sunderland is also listed as a Nissan group carrier, I wasn’t aware they shared ships... no dockers on here to offer insight into how the system works??

City of Rome was the only ship bound for the uk during the time frame so I assumed it was that ship, guess I’ll find out in the next few days when the system updates

mine is now sat on my driveway :) not much of a handover but i get to have a play about :) car came like it had just done a rally stage but it just been driven 150 miles across the country in terrible conditions. I had to give it a clean which in hindsight was a complete waste of time as it chucked it down but i got to try out my products from Slims :) first impressions of the car: absolutely love it even without the tech pack the instrument display is first class and a really nice place to sit. not had a chance to test the TFSI 2.0 190 needs a bit more running in time but feels quick a little smile came to my face :) . i need to get used to this auto box got myself stuck reversing out of my drive when i couldn't select drive lol

Mine is in the UK now!

Ours must have been on the same boat as the dealer called this afternoon letting me know mine is also in UK port!!

So City of Rome is an Audi carrier as it was the only ship to the UK from Emden yesterday.

Reactions: 1oldaudi
Yes Audi do use RO-RO ships, roll on roll off, than just the Highway class, which are called vehicle carriers...

mine is now sat on my driveway :) not much of a handover but i get to have a play about :) car came like it had just done a rally stage but it just been driven 150 miles across the country in terrible conditions. I had to give it a clean which in hindsight was a complete waste of time as it chucked it down but i got to try out my products from Slims :) first impressions of the car: absolutely love it even without the tech pack the instrument display is first class and a really nice place to sit. not had a chance to test the TFSI 2.0 190 needs a bit more running in time but feels quick a little smile came to my face :) . i need to get used to this auto box got myself stuck reversing out of my drive when i couldn't select drive lol

Give us a little user experience/review when you can on the engine as I've got the same coming middle of march, and there isn't much feedback on that engine from what I've seen. I'm coming from a mk7 golf 1.4tsi 130ps so I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

Ours must have been on the same boat as the dealer called this afternoon letting me know mine is also in UK port!!

So City of Rome is an Audi carrier as it was the only ship to the UK from Emden yesterday.
I’m not getting mine until March 5th now though...

I’m not getting mine until March 5th now though...
I’m holding off on getting mine till the 1st.

Heard that it devalues the car taking it on a lesser plate, even though I can have it in about 8 days I gonna hold off as I’ve bought the car not leased.

I’m dying for it though hate waiting for anything, I’m such a child.

Did it come with all the 18 standard features? Or hill hold?

Would also like to hear how the 190 is? (Apparently it's the exact same engine found in the current Golf GTi so has more potential than its sold with)

I also got a call this week to say my A4 BE had arrived in the country. It was waiting in a compound for a transporter and they would have it some time next week. I’m waiting till Friday 2nd March for collection (taking a day off work) which also happens to be my birthday Not long now!! Looking forward to the flurry of pictures in the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it come with all the 18 standard features? Or hill hold?

Would also like to hear how the 190 is? (Apparently it's the exact same engine found in the current Golf GTi so has more potential than its sold with)

It didn't come with hill assist I think cars built from February onwards have this as standard mine was built jan so did miss out. Got the side storage net. Curry hooks and charging point in the boot with I believe were all part of storage pack. What other standard features are on the 18 model I will have a look. Taking the family on a road trip this weekend so will report back on the engine it's seems to be more 1.4 or s4 on the forum

Hi Guys, first time on the forum, watched for a long time but thought now was as good a time as any to join in, have a build date 19th Feb and wondering when can expect delivery? Thoughts?

I’ve heard cars built in December getting hill hold as standard so lots of mixed reports

Mine will have hill assist as standard , handy as drive is on a slope .Still in process of trying to get brother inlaw who is a hard landscaper to modify it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered my S4 on the 20th December and was told HHA would be standard from build week 6 which I believe is from 6th February. My car was had build week 6 but they started building in week 5. I ordered HHA but not sure if I will get charged for it? But it’s only £75 I think. Time will tell. My car is in transit . Can’t wait for delivery with th 18 plate, the timing has all worked out well for me.