yourAudi - Track New Car Order

i was thinking the same but to be honest i am on a lease and have a personal plate to put on it so doesn't mater, plus i want it as soon as possible :)
I too am leasing and due to collect start of feb. No value for us leasers in an 18 plate apart from knowing it’s the latest plate (for 6 months anyway). It would be nice though just for the privilege :)
Not sure I can carry on driving my 09 1.4 Golf another month knowing the S4 is waiting for me.

Still on status 38 - waiting at the dock. Seems like the live chat lied a few days ago when they said it was already on a ship!
It's still waiting to be assigned a ship at Emden to sheerness

Would I be a little cheeky to ask the dealer for a little incentive to collect the car early?

Don't think they will be that bothered, dealers know that the sales will be a little low in Feb but March is a big spike. Also most company's only worry about quarterly sales figures as that is what's reported. You could try but don't think you will get anywhere.

Reactions: Salba87
Don't think they will be that bothered, dealers know that the sales will be a little low in Feb but March is a big spike. Also most company's only worry about quarterly sales figures as that is what's reported. You could try but don't think you will get anywhere.

The car will be here early Feb now instead of the quoted late March. I don’t want it to be sat there for a month. I will see what they say, if you don’t ask you don’t get.

Hi all,

Been lurking here since November gathering intel before my car comes (the wait is sooo long) only ever driven cars worth a few ks before as I’ve never really wanted to invest in a car so this will be my first ever new car and my first ever Audi. The wait is killing me!

Ordered a4 SE 1.4 Tfsi 27th November and still waiting for a build date :( followed guide on here and got my order number and I am still on “00” guessing due to the xmas and new year, been told by dealer I should get a build date next Wednesday at the latest.

I am however thinking of upgrading to the S-Line but it’s an extra £55pm and really don’t see the need. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I could probably collect this week if I really wanted to, it came out of QC this time last week so it will be 14 days by the time I collect.

Lucky!
Mine is still status 38 and at emden! it arrived the same time as yours i think...torture!

That's a shame, lucky in a way but I have been waiting since I ordered in early August!

true, i ordered in november and my buildweek was 1 week ahead (was prescribed BW2, but QC had already completed at this point)
tracking the makkasar highway, its already been to sheerness once over the weekend. It's back at emden now. Fingers crossed.

Am i sad for tracking like this ? :)

Same here @kevz65 - is yours going to Sheerness? 7 days between leaving the factory and getting a boat - well chuffed! Anyone any idea how to figure out which boat it is?

Reactions: Psychoscot
Managed to get on the status tracker and I'm showing 38. Am I still waiting to board a boat with that number?

Managed to get on the status tracker and I'm showing 38. Am I still waiting to board a boat with that number?
Yep... Same as me... Hoping it might go today...

Tuesday can't come soon enough for me now, although I think I might need to upgrade my phone to make the most of the wireless charger too :D

Reactions: BKing and Sandra
Well either the tracker hasn't updated or I wasn't on the Makassar Highway - I'm still at 39 and the Makassar is back on it's way to Emden :(

Mine is still 39. However, I do think they were on that ship. Because the dealer emailed me yesterday morning confirming so. So it must be there!
Most likely the cars are sat at the port awaiting registration onto the system?

Mine is still 39. However, I do think they were on that ship. Because the dealer emailed me yesterday morning confirming so. So it must be there!
Most likely the cars are sat at the port awaiting registration onto the system?
Fingers crossed!

Tuesday can't come soon enough for me now, although I think I might need to upgrade my phone to make the most of the wireless charger too :D

I probably need to upgrade my car to make the most of my wirelessly chargeable phone.

Reactions: Paul Golding and ncfcstar
'Your audi has now arrived in the UK'
Yippie!

Status 40 on the JSON.

How long till it goes to the dealer?

My current car is going back today...

Yippie!

Status 40 on the JSON.

Mine was at the dealers within 6 days, but it will have been with them for a week before I collect.

moved to status 39 this morning :) how do you know which port it will go to i have bought the car from Crewe

Yippie!

Status 40 on the JSON.

I'm at 40 as well. Just spoken to the dealer who hopes I'll be able to pickup next weekend, but he'll have a better idea on Monday.

spoke to the dealer too today. He thinks it will arrive to him around the end of the coming week.
So I am going in tomorrow for the pre delivery appointment.

If anyone’s car has been at emden this week and heading to Tyne port, mine got to emden Thursday and is already on the boat arriving to Tyne this evening. Only 2 days at emden! Boat is Viking Constanza.

Reactions: Psychoscot
39 AT LAST! Think my dealer got my information wrong though, he told me it was on the boat last week. How many days will it take to get to the UK?