yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Mines been on 38 for over a week. On My Audi it has shown left Ingoslat since last Monday :(
You will go onto status 39 when it gets on the boat. Mine went to status 39, 19 days after status 30.

The Glovis Conductor, which can carry 6,500 cars, has just left Emden with ETA Sheerness Saturday morning. I really hope that my car is one of those 6,500.
Do other car companies use Emden as their exit port, or is it just VAG?

:disappointed: Still at 38

:disappointed: Still at 38 too

have you tried the live chat. I did yesterday and they told me the car had been realised for shipping. so presume that meant it was on a ship and this morning i was status 39. Also can speak to the dealer and see what they know as they have more info then we do. well so I have been told.

Just tried the live chat, and got the copy paste response that the car will be at Emden for a maximum of 14 days. Pushed a bit more and they said that my car arrived at Emden on the 18th so it will be on a boat before the 1st November and if it's not then the dealer can make further enquiries.

Just tried the live chat, and got the copy paste response that the car will be at Emden for a maximum of 14 days. Pushed a bit more and they said that my car arrived at Emden on the 18th so it will be on a boat before the 1st November and if it's not then the dealer can make further enquiries.
Not wanting to be the bearer of bad news and I’m sure it may not be the case for you, but my car was at Emden for over a month.

i would get onto your dealer and see if they can find anything out, should be also confirm which port it will arrive in. Yours arrived at Emden the same day as mine so you would think it would be on a boat soon..

So much talk about deliveries, but no one getting any collections!! Really hope a lot of us get great news soon on collection dates.

Monday week and my A4 goes into production....can’t come soon enough - as long as the rotors come back into stock!

Reactions: AlnSaz
My Car is also stuck at Emden, been there since the 3rd. The 14 day is total BS...

So much talk about deliveries, but no one getting any collections!! Really hope a lot of us get great news soon on collection dates.

Monday week and my A4 goes into production....can’t come soon enough - as long as the rotors come back into stock!
I’ll be collecting mine on 24th Nov. :D

Funnily enough, my dealer called yesterday to see if I'd decided to take the 18" black wheels so that he could progress my order......I came close to falling off a chair! I told him I already had a build week of 45, based on the original order, to which he replied that he'd go and check if this was correct and call back.

After a nervous 10 minutes he confirmed all was OK and to expect to be able to collect the car around the end of November.......yes, I took that with a pinch of salt!

Reactions: SPIKE_
My Car is also stuck at Emden, been there since the 3rd. The 14 day is total BS...

Out of interest, which port are you expecting your car to come through? I'm 99% certain that mine will be Sherness as ordered from Crawley near Gatwick.

Mine is on the Viking Diamond due into Sheerness at 17:00 :glee:

Reactions: Robbe
Funnily enough, my dealer called yesterday to see if I'd decided to take the 18" black wheels so that he could progress my order......I came close to falling off a chair! I told him I already had a build week of 45, based on the original order, to which he replied that he'd go and check if this was correct and call back.

After a nervous 10 minutes he confirmed all was OK and to expect to be able to collect the car around the end of November.......yes, I took that with a pinch of salt!

I’ve also got a wk45 build and have been told to expect mid to late December. In other words hopefully just in time for Christmas.

Mine went status 39 yesterday after being in Emden for only 2 days! So it seems completely random how they are assigned to a boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pick up day for me tomorrow can not wait

Reactions: JG220, AlnSaz, SPIKE_ and 1 other person
Hi everyone

I was originally confirmed as BW45 but have been told today that the car is in Transit (Status 30) to Emden and hasn't been assigned a boat yet.

How long will it take from now?
Is there any way of finding out which boat it is on and how i can track it?

As I've read previous posts saying that cars have sat at the port for 14 days or more!!!!

Sorry if this has been answered in older posts

Tracker no longer “loading” and now confirming build starts next Monday! I’m sure it will be a late December/early January handover.

Status 40 this morning. Dealer has given me a provisional pick up date of 18th November. Really hoping its sooner.

Mine is at 40 as well.

18th???? Mine is saying it could be as soon as Friday, but not later than 11th. They had a few cars on the same ship so he's asked for a special transport to be organised.

Think he is just being very cautious with the dates. Going to speak to him today now the car is actually in the uk and see what he says.

Spoke to my dealer. said normally take 10 days from Port to Dealer and he has put mine on the priority list. So really hoping for a pick up next week.

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Paul Golding
So my car has been in transit to the port for 6 days now (since 26.10), how long can the train take? and does anyone know which ships Audi use to transport the cars?

Spoke to my dealer. said normally take 10 days from Port to Dealer and he has put mine on the priority list. So really hoping for a pick up next week.
10 days! Mine went Status 40 this morning and I told my dealer I want to collect on Saturday! There must be some lag in the tracker as it went Status 39 on the 28th. It does not take 3 days to sail from Emden to Sheerness. I expect my car arrived yesterday. I have asked the dealer if a transport order has been raised.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10 days! Mine went Status 40 this morning and I told my dealer I want to collect on Saturday! There must be some lag in the tracker as it went Status 39 on the 28th. It does not take 3 days to sail from Emden to Sheerness. I expect my car arrived yesterday. I have asked the dealer if a transport order has been raised.

The earliest I expected it is next week. I believe the dealer has no control on when the car is delivered that up to the transport. Hopefully mine will be sent out to the dealer this week. The 10 days is a worst case I think and think that’s 10 working days as well. Just have to see what happens. Just glad it’s now in the uk.

It takes less than 24 hours to sail from Emden to Sheerness, then all the cars have to be unloaded. I think your was on the same ship as mine which arrived Sheerness at 7am on Sunday. The delay is because they have to be customs cleared which can take sometime. Once through customs they are officially classed as in the UK.

My dealer said yesterday that he is hopeful that he can get the car before the end of the week, but it depends on transport and he asked for it to be arranged asap as they had a few cars on that ship.

This is the worst part of the wait so far, I know the car is only an hours drive away from me!

It takes less than 24 hours to sail from Emden to Sheerness, then all the cars have to be unloaded. I think your was on the same ship as mine which arrived Sheerness at 7am on Sunday. The delay is because they have to be customs cleared which can take sometime. Once through customs they are officially classed as in the UK.

My dealer said yesterday that he is hopeful that he can get the car before the end of the week, but it depends on transport and he asked for it to be arranged asap as they had a few cars on that ship.

This is the worst part of the wait so far, I know the car is only an hours drive away from me!
Yeah my dealer thinks it will be here later this week. It only has to go from Sheerness to Maidstone! I agree with you, this is the worst part. Have provisionally arranged to collect on Tuesday next week.

Mine arrived at the stealers today. We're in Fuerteventura until Friday.........

Seems that the Audi customer service live chat has disappeared from the website, for me at least.

Seems that the Audi customer service live chat has disappeared from the website, for me at least.

I can still see it. I have noticed that the box doesn't always appear on the site.

I can still see it. I have noticed that the box doesn't always appear on the site.

Clearing cookies seemed to do the trick. Transport order has been raised, and they said delivery to the dealer will be on or before the 7th, so no chance of getting it this weekend.

Clearing cookies seemed to do the trick. Transport order has been raised, and they said delivery to the dealer will be on or before the 7th, so no chance of getting it this weekend.

i asked them earlier about delivery and got the standard message. am still hopefully of getting the car at the end of next week.

Just got told this by Audi Live Chat... not sure if it helps anyone else on this thread..

Your vehicle has been allocated to a ship at the port of exit.

Once at the Port, vehicles can wait up to 14 days to be loaded onto a boat for the UK. If the ship arrives during the working week, vehicles take on average 24 hours to be unloaded. Your car can then wait for up to one week to be assigned to a transporter for delivery to the Audi Centre. Once the vehicle is on the transporter the timescale for delivery to the Audi Centre is three to five working days.

In the panel shop already! Builds started nearly a week early...hope it moves quickly now!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Paul Golding
After being told yesterday morning that my car was 2 weeks early to be built and it would sit at the factory until BW45 has finished (BW45 confirmed) it arrived at the UK port (Sheerness) last night!!! and a transport order was raised this morning.

So light at the end of the tunnel and i might get my car in the next 2 weeks or sooner, fingers crossed

Reactions: AlnSaz and Paul Golding
Status 70

Reactions: AlnSaz and Robbe