yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Well I've checked my order using these links and it's definitely wrong!! I don't know how as I have a copy of my order from the dealership that they sent to Audi and it's correct!!! I'm seriously annoyed. I hope it can be amended.

I take it the car is still amendable after the factory receive the order?

Am I right is assuming that the order is only amendable UNTIL the build is confirmed at the factory?

With my build being 16-26th May, I'm presuming that it will be a 2017 model then as the 2017 build begins in Spring I was told.
I'm really hoping that the black exterior pack will become available and I will be able to spec it before the build its too late to a end the order.

that's odd. what do you get when you go to that first link?

Still on status 40. My car will be sat at Grimsby for over a week - got half a mind to go down there and collect it from the port.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Well I've checked my order using these links and it's definitely wrong!! I don't know how as I have a copy of my order from the dealership that they sent to Audi and it's correct!!! I'm seriously annoyed. I hope it can be amended.

I take it the car is still amendable after the factory receive the order?

Am I right is assuming that the order is only amendable UNTIL the build is confirmed at the factory?

With my build being 16-26th May, I'm presuming that it will be a 2017 model then as the 2017 build begins in Spring I was told.
I'm really hoping that the black exterior pack will become available and I will be able to spec it before the build its too late to a end the order.

You'll have no problem getting the spec changed at this stage.

Well I just phoned Audi and they said don't believe YourAudi as it is having a lot of teething problems and the data and details on it are regularly wrong!!

Hope it is wrong and my car isnt still in QC where its been for 9 days!

It's strange how both mine and @Gwalker2272 have been in QC for exactly the same time with both having the exact same build date.

Is anyone getting a status change or is the myaudi just not updating at the min

Mine too has been sat in QC for 9 days now, beginning to think that the Audi dealer system is right as they say it was due to be built this week, wouldn't be surprised if all these cars are actually on the track being built as we speak and not sat in qc.

Movement at last, it's left the factory and in transit
Does anybody know what the timescale generally is from leaving the factory to being ready to collect from the dealer? Hoping a couple of weeks?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 396
Movement at last, it's left the factory and in transit
Does anybody know what the timescale generally is from leaving the factory to being ready to collect from the dealer? Hoping a couple of weeks?

Lets hope mine is on the move then!

Hopefully won't be far behind, maybe in the same transit as mine.

Doesnt look like it Dan.
They must have forgot about mine.
10 days in QC!

Is anyone getting a status change or is the myaudi just not updating at the min
mine says it's arrived at the dealer this morning!

there's no point checking at throughout the day as it only updates itself at 1am in the morning

Hopefully both of yours won't be far behind mine. Fingers crossed for you moving to stage 8 tomorrow.

Collection day in a little under a fortnight :( The wait is going to be torture

it'll be 27 days between it being in transit (status 30) and me collecting it.

Reactions: Dan241085
It is, especially now I know it's now just sat at the dealers gathering dust. Downside to getting a car in March I guess

If the tracker only updates at 1am then its another day in QC for me.
11 days now!

Mine went to preparation yesterday and panel shop today.. Moving along now :)

Checked again.

Its finally on its way.

Left the factory :grinning:

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, A4B9 and Dan241085
You never know what might happen the tracking doesn't seem that accurate. When I bought my S4 in 2014 I got a phone call that went :

Salesman : "I've come back from my day off and errr your car is here which is err a surprise".

Not that I minded but they seemed totally caught out. :)

Reactions: NevMan
Now on the ferry
Took 6 days from leaving the factory.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 329
Well I was 2 days behind you leaving the factory so hopefully by thursday I will be on a boat

Both should be here before end of March with any luck. Really can't wait now

Seine Highway due into Grimsby later today from Emden. Might be on that if its heading for Grimsby:rowboat:

just spoke with my audi dealer, they advise that the car is due to land at Grimsby port later today. It will be ready to collect within the next 2 weeks! They have got all the paperwork completed already, so as soon as it arrives at the dealers they will deliver it to my home address. I am on holiday next week so should be ready when I return with any luck :)

Well youraudi has finally caught up and confirms my car is now in the UK Really not long to go now. Any news on yours @Gwalker2272 ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 326