yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Audi Owners site down for everyone else? Says its got maintenance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea same. Not been able to track my Audi build for 48hrs now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afternoon,

Brand new to the forums, so apologies for a question that has probably already been answered...

Basically, I ordered an A4 Avant Black Edition on the 4th May... I'm just getting the general fob off from the leasing vendor... we'll update again in 2 weeks, with another empty update. :blahblah1:

So, has anyone here ordered at the same kind of time and actually have a rough delivery date (or even recieved their motor?).

Many thanks,

Exactly the same here - my order was received by Audi on the 1st of May and I've still not had any production or delivery dates. Best estimate they can do is November/December but they won't even commit to that. Was your leasing vendor LO?

Well that’s no the best
f7c18e110ed9015bf5e2a400b76b16e0.jpg

Well that’s no the best

Just seen this - I was looking forward to starting to track the car again, but hey - I guess I will be bugging the Customer Care Team on Twitter.

I wonder if they will remove the facility to see the JSON behind the order?

Just seen this - I was looking forward to starting to track the car again, but hey - I guess I will be bugging the Customer Care Team on Twitter.

I wonder if they will remove the facility to see the JSON behind the order?

Mine is meant to start build on Monday so was hoping to watch it progress through.

Well that’s no the best

Vorsprung durch Technik! To be fair, if they can't deliver a website, I'm starting to realise why I've been waiting 5 months to get sight of a build date. :D

Reactions: Xsombe, Aston88 and Frankiejr26
It has crossed my mind that they’ve taken the tracker offline because everything is so behind and they’re sick of people complaining about it.

From Audi via Twitter:

Thank you, Frank. We can confirm that your order is at production point 3 in the factory, this is the shell and body shop, please check back with us at the end of the week for a further update on this.

I placed an order with Epsom Audi on 4th September for a 45 TFSI Quattro Vorsprung in Navarra Blue. Expected delivery date Feb 2021. I got a call from them today to say I have a confirmed build date of week 44. If all goes to plan I should take delivery in the second half of November.

Good effort - maybe prioritising the high spec vehicles! Mine is coming from there (35 BE) and is not getting built until 7th December, off a June order!

I wish I were that lucky. My build has just slipped back a week which is back to its original build date

Site still down. Usually maintenance of websites happens 2200-0500 on a weekend and it's done. This looks like they have just pulled it.

My order went in on 30 June and originally told 12-15 weeks (in writing). Then I was given a build date of 7 December. My dealer now says I have no date at all. The price is amazing, otherwise I think I'd have bailed out ages ago. Maybe that's what they are wishing for??

My order is with VWFS direct and I can't get hold of them by email nor phone. Maybe they're under maintenance too! Premium brand my A**e:suspicion:

My broker has been in touch saying he’s seeing the estimated build dates for A4s starting to move forward - mine has jumped forward 3 weeks there to mid-November. Should have confirmation of the build week in the next week or so.

Reactions: Hummous
My broker has been in touch saying he’s seeing the estimated build dates for A4s starting to move forward - mine has jumped forward 3 weeks there to mid-November. Should have confirmation of the build week in the next week or so.
That's good to hear - I still haven't had any update, and don't know how to check what the estimated build date currently is with the tracker down. :(

That sounds promising. Is yours a TFSI? Mine is a 35TDI, I wonder if they are comingforward too?? No way to tell.

That sounds promising. Is yours a TFSI? Mine is a 35TDI, I wonder if they are comingforward too?? No way to tell.
TFSI. I was assuming they’d all come forward together, but I’ve nothing to back that up!

That's good to hear - I still haven't had any update, and don't know how to check what the estimated build date currently is with the tracker down. :(
You can tweet audi customer Care uk and they’ll check for you. The dealer can also check, but we have a broker so I have just been asking him to find out.

Another update from Audi on Twitter:

Good evening, Frank. With regard to your order, we can see that your vehicle is currently in transit from Factory on the way the port of exit. As soon as your vehicle reaches the port of exit, it can take up to 14 working days to be assigned onto a ship bound for the UK. We hope this helps.

Does this still put delivery at up to 4 weeks out? Also pretty impressive the car takes less than 4 days to build!

You can tweet audi customer Care uk and they’ll check for you. The dealer can also check, but we have a broker so I have just been asking him to find out.

Yeah I tried Twitter but Audi said they have no information and to check with the dealer - it's a broker too and they also say they have no info.

Yeah I tried Twitter but Audi said they have no information and to check with the dealer - it's a broker too and they also say they have no info.

Is that even with an order number they have no record of it?

Is that even with an order number they have no record of it?

They can see the order and that the factory have accepted, but have no confirmed build week so have just said to wait until it is confirmed and they will have more info

I spoke with my dealer last week who informed me that there is some RDE2 emission testing being done, didn't say whether this was just the 35 TDI or not and that as soon as this was completed he would update, but that I had lost my Week 47 build week at this stage.
All sounded suspiciously like it was aligned to the 20th October when the system becomes available again so the delay is currently invisible unless you chase!
Equally, had my deal also not been as sharp I would have bailed by know too!

It does seem that the deals around now are nowhere near as good as when I ordered back in late July.

I make sure I keep an eye on A4 Avant lease prices. I suppose it makes sense that if Audi can’t produce the vehicles then there is no point in offering them cheaply, if you really want an A4 then pay a premium and join the queue!

For that reason I’ve decided to wait until the new Reg in March anyway. My broker got in touch two weeks ago and said they’d heard it had come forward 2 weeks to middle of Feb. But I replied saying to hold it until the new reg anyway, so I’m now happy to wait and I’m relaxed about it.

Good spot. My dates on the tracker don’t match what the dealer is saying, so who knows what they were fixing....

If it's helpful: My order was scheduled in for BW43 (ie. this week), but I've just received notification that it's been built and it's on its way to the port of exit. :racer:

Reactions: Xsombe and Frankiejr26
If it's helpful: My order was scheduled in for BW43 (ie. this week), but I've just received notification that it's been built and it's on its way to the port of exit. :racer:

I checked today with Twitter and mine is still sat there waiting. Has been sat for a week so hopefully it gets on a boat soon. BW41

I made a note in my calendar today to 'check Audi tracker'

Audi. Failed.

Reactions: Frankiejr26
I guess they didn’t say which year they meant....

Reactions: Frankiejr26
Reply from customer service at Twitter....

Thank you for your contact.
Unfortunately, at present the MyAudi app is currently down due to maintenance, however, this is currently being worked on as priority by our IT Team.
We currently do not have a timescale for this tough rest assured this is being handled with the highest of priorities.
Thank you for your patience.

My car may arrive before the app does...

Attachments

• 8C25EAB7-A956-4F6E-8AB8-B31650B07145.png
    8C25EAB7-A956-4F6E-8AB8-B31650B07145.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 244