1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bristle Hound Oct 11, 2015

1. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

This is correct...

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. StingingBurger

StingingBurger New Member Audi A4 S-line owners group

I wanted to give everyone a one-month update on my order.

So, my build date is still 13 July 2020, I don't expect this to change much at the moment. I have read on the AUDI media page that it seems they will restart the production of the A4 at Ingolstadt at the end of May, as it seems so far they have only been producing the Q2 and A3, which makes sense due to the new A3 launch and the need to keep workers safe during COVID-19 (which is the priority).

When production restarts, depending on demand, I would think the build date is either pushed back due to back log, or moved forward due to lack of demand- we will see.

I do also wonder however it my A4 will be a MY2021. I did see Audi USA announce minor changes to the MMI system and the 190hp engine going up to 203hp with quattro as standard for MY2021 - I am UK based so there might be no changes.

That does leave me with the question of when does Audi start building their MY2021 models.

elpeterol likes this.