yourAudi - Track New Car Order

ScottishA4B9

Well I've checked my order using these links and it's definitely wrong!! I don't know how as I have a copy of my order from the dealership that they sent to Audi and it's correct!!! I'm seriously annoyed. I hope it can be amended.

I take it the car is still amendable after the factory receive the order?

Am I right is assuming that the order is only amendable UNTIL the build is confirmed at the factory?

With my build being 16-26th May, I'm presuming that it will be a 2017 model then as the 2017 build begins in Spring I was told.
I'm really hoping that the black exterior pack will become available and I will be able to spec it before the build its too late to a end the order.

A4B9

that's odd. what do you get when you go to that first link?

Still on status 40. My car will be sat at Grimsby for over a week - got half a mind to go down there and collect it from the port.

N11KDJ

Well I've checked my order using these links and it's definitely wrong!! I don't know how as I have a copy of my order from the dealership that they sent to Audi and it's correct!!! I'm seriously annoyed. I hope it can be amended.

I take it the car is still amendable after the factory receive the order?

Am I right is assuming that the order is only amendable UNTIL the build is confirmed at the factory?

With my build being 16-26th May, I'm presuming that it will be a 2017 model then as the 2017 build begins in Spring I was told.
I'm really hoping that the black exterior pack will become available and I will be able to spec it before the build its too late to a end the order.

You'll have no problem getting the spec changed at this stage.

ScottishA4B9

Well I just phoned Audi and they said don't believe YourAudi as it is having a lot of teething problems and the data and details on it are regularly wrong!!

Phil73

Mine too has been sat in QC for 9 days now, beginning to think that the Audi dealer system is right as they say it was due to be built this week, wouldn't be surprised if all these cars are actually on the track being built as we speak and not sat in qc.

Dan241085

Movement at last, it's left the factory and in transit
Does anybody know what the timescale generally is from leaving the factory to being ready to collect from the dealer? Hoping a couple of weeks?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 319

N11KDJ

Mine went to preparation yesterday and panel shop today.. Moving along now :)

scotty76

You never know what might happen the tracking doesn't seem that accurate. When I bought my S4 in 2014 I got a phone call that went :

Salesman : "I've come back from my day off and errr your car is here which is err a surprise".

Not that I minded but they seemed totally caught out. :)

Dan241085

just spoke with my audi dealer, they advise that the car is due to land at Grimsby port later today. It will be ready to collect within the next 2 weeks! They have got all the paperwork completed already, so as soon as it arrives at the dealers they will deliver it to my home address. I am on holiday next week so should be ready when I return with any luck :)