yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Getting closer now just moved to status 30 so it's way to Emden.

Looking at other posts I'm hopeful of a 20th July pick up - fingers and everything else crossed!

Looks like the African Highway is dockside in Emden today (hopefully with my car on it!), and on its way to Sheerness in next couple of days

Reactions: TimD
When I go to the tracker it says

Your car will begin construction on ${ORDER.firstDayOfBuildWeek}.

Something wrong with It?

No, it's just a bug.

Check out the first page of this thread. There is a link to get the source code of the site. You can then search 'buildweek' to confirm the start date.

No, it's just a bug.

Check out the first page of this thread. There is a link to get the source code of the site. You can then search 'buildweek' to confirm the start date.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Happily confused - car went from being in port to arrived in the uk (status 39) overnight!

Hope to get a call from garage at some point early next week

Mine's in the country now too, hopefully should have it in the next couple of weeks going by others' timescales on this thread. Any more news from the dealer on yours, hedgehog?

He called yesterday to let me know it was on the ship and would be in uk in a couple of days. This morning Your Audi updated to status 40 so it's on the way to the dealer- albeit I get the impression that means it's at Sheerness awaiting a car transporter.
The dealer seems keen to manage expectations around each stage in the process - which I guess Is fair enough given the delays some have experienced on here.
I'm hoping there maybe an outside chance of pick up this weekend or failing that mid next week

Yeah, my dealer has been the same: quoted "up to 3 weeks" as how long it would take to get to them from it arriving at Emden, with presumably a few days after that for PDI etc. before pickup, while most people on here seem to have been picking theirs up within 10-14d of it getting to the port (apart from Scottish, of course!). Spooky's seems to have been especially fast, mind you. Ah well, last lap now - just need to be patient for a bit longer! :)

Reactions: hedgehog
Pictures of under the bonnet always appeal to me, but also interested in how tango red is in the sunlight, if we get any. Plus the panoramic roof and the privacy windows.
Cheers...

My tracking was showing the $ build week problem. Now it's not showing anything and the site has gone back to the welcome stage

Phoned dealer and the build week has been brought forward from the 8th August to 18th July. What's the chances of getting the car for September 1st?

Following a week dockside in Sheerness finally the Car has now arrived at showrooms so plan to collect on Saturday

My tracking was showing the $ build week problem. Now it's not showing anything and the site has gone back to the welcome stage

Phoned dealer and the build week has been brought forward from the 8th August to 18th July. What's the chances of getting the car for September 1st?

Hey mate looks like we have the same build week! mine is also on the 18th of july :)

1bac55e5ac2d4574822c7dd38f169c9d.png

Well my dealer said it should arrive at the showroom by the end of august. Fingers crossed!

New car inbound for me too. 3 A3's 2 A1's and now my first A4 Avant....

Build week 32 so construction doesn't start until the 8th August. At least it will have a shiny 66 plate on it :)

NEW A3 S LINE SALOON
Hi all i'm new to the site but been an Audi A3 Sline owner for past few years. I'm due to take delivery of a face lift A3 S Line shortly and have joined the site to try to find info if when i'll get the car, pics, etc etc as you guys seem to be the best place to get this info. I originally traded my 3 door "62" plate black A3 Sline 1,4 TFSI in last week at Wakefield Audi for a red 4 door A3 Saloon S Line 2.0 Diesel. as i only do about 7000 miles a years i had a sleepless night worrying about the DPF filter and so decided to give back word and ask to source a petrol S Line. Top and bottom is they couldn't source 1 for me so i did a CAR WOW quote and was pleasantly surprised that i could get a new FL for about same money as i am trying the PCP route this time as it seems to be a big thing nowadays. i then used this "leverage" to get a good deal from Wakefield on a new one. They came back to me with a car that they had already ordered for their showroom which had the options i wanted on and then more too. So the deal has been done. Has anyone got any pics please of a FL A3 S Line Saloon (in grey if possible). Many thanks in advace and look forward to being part of the community.

Following a week dockside in Sheerness finally the Car has now arrived at showrooms so plan to collect on Saturday

Mine has arrived also, my dealer seems a bit slower than yours: they quoted a week to register it, do finance paperwork etc. so I was was offered collection middle of next week but can't make it then because of work so will collect at the end of the week. Not long now though!

Reactions: hedgehog
Mine has arrived also, my dealer seems a bit slower than yours: they quoted a week to register it, do finance paperwork etc. so I was was offered collection middle of next week but can't make it then because of work so will collect at the end of the week. Not long now though!
Good to hear it's arrived. A week turnaround does seem pretty long, but nearly there now.

Hey mate looks like we have the same build week! mine is also on the 18th of july :)

1bac55e5ac2d4574822c7dd38f169c9d.png

Well my dealer said it should arrive at the showroom by the end of august. Fingers crossed!

I'm not a million miles from Port of Tyne so hopefully no major delays getting the car the 35 miles from the docks ... my dealer said about a month from build to delivery. He's already penciled me in for September 1st

Hi guys. What sort of lead times do you think I should expect for a car ordered now.

I've just ordered an A4 S-Line 3.0 tdi (218) via my companies lease scheme. However I'm now getting a bit nervous given some of the stories on here, and thinking about a panic cancellation if they haven't ordered it yet. Part of the reason I went for the Audi was it was much better value than the 330d M-Sport that I really quite fancied, but if I'm not getting the car till late 2016 early 2017 then I'd be better paying the extra for the BM given the depreciation and potential extra costs due to having to use my personal car on company business (the car scheme is new).

I know it seems like an obvious question but I never asked!

Long time lurker here, ordered the A4 back at the beginning of April and its at status 39 now. Hoping to get it either end of the week or next week. Getting excited but it hasn't moved from 39 for about 3 days now - it needs to hurry up!

Hi guys. What sort of lead times do you think I should expect for a car ordered now.

Was in the dealers last night signing some paperwork and they said that new orders for A4s are looking at October/November delivery now. Mind you, they said September/October when I ordered mine in May and I'm picking it up on Saturday... Best to check with the company as I guess it depends where the lease scheme are sourcing the cars.

Gone to status 40 now although I haven't had call from my dealer yet, when do they contact you to set a collection date??

my build date was 18th of july and today I checked it has left the factory! (status 30) so excited cant wait! :D

I've had a look through here to try and see when I can expect my car, but different people seem to be getting different times from the date of build! I've got an A4 on order and youraudi is currently saying:

Your A4 Saloon is expected to begin construction on 25th July 2016

So I am of course wondering what that means in terms of the rough time it'll be delivered - i.e. is it likely to be the start of September or the end? Or even into October?

I've had a look through here to try and see when I can expect my car, but different people seem to be getting different times from the date of build! I've got an A4 on order and youraudi is currently saying:

Your A4 Saloon is expected to begin construction on 25th July 2016

So I am of course wondering what that means in terms of the rough time it'll be delivered - i.e. is it likely to be the start of September or the end? Or even into October?
Going on lead times I've been given, I would say delivery for you at the end of Aug, early Sept. Mine is scheduled for build the week beginning the 8th Aug, and have been told to expect it second week in Sept, but may well be earlier. Order was placed early June

Going on lead times I've been given, I would say delivery for you at the end of Aug, early Sept. Mine is scheduled for build the week beginning the 8th Aug, and have been told to expect it second week in Sept, but may well be earlier. Order was placed early June

Same here. Mine says build the week beginning 1st August and my dealer said to expect it 3 to 4 weeks after.

Mine is scheduled for the 15th August with expected delivery of the 3rd week in September so this lines up with what others are saying.

Also currently tracking my misses A3. It entered production (Panel Shop) on 1st June. and its just entered the UK this weekend ready to be shipped to the dealer. so that's fulls in line with the 3-4 weeks after build on delivery. :relieved:

Mine is scheduled for the 15th August with expected delivery of the 3rd week in September so this lines up with what others are saying.

Also currently tracking my misses A3. It entered production (Panel Shop) on 1st June. and its just entered the UK this weekend ready to be shipped to the dealer. so that's fulls in line with the 3-4 weeks after build on delivery. :relieved:

Should that be 1st July?

Well I had to call the dealers as I couldn't wait for them to get in contact - car should be ready for collection next Wednesday! The trouble is getting time off work to collect it!

my build date was 18th of july and today I checked it has left the factory! (status 30) so excited cant wait! :D

Mine is sat in quality control it didn't update at all until overnight on Tuesday. Then on
Wednesday morning it was in quality control....

does anyone know aprox how long it takes from leaving the factory to the dealer? Im really hoping its no more than a week :/

does anyone know aprox how long it takes from leaving the factory to the dealer? Im really hoping its no more than a week :/
Unfortunately I think you'll be looking at waiting 2-3 weeks. Car has to get to Emden from Ingolstadt, then the boat journey, then transported to your dealership. Car can be sat at each port for 5-7 days

hopefully it wont be t
Unfortunately I think you'll be looking at waiting 2-3 weeks. Car has to get to Emden from Ingolstadt, then the boat journey, then transported to your dealership. Car can be sat at each port for 5-7 days

hopefully it wont be that long! :/ read some threads and some people get them in around 10 days *fingers crossed*

Well mines arrived at the dealers, hopefully picking it up Wednesday. Ordered on the 4/4

Reactions: cuke2u