yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
I know its a bit early but I thought I'd put this info up :D

This is still in the Beta stage but it does work

https://www.audi.co.uk/content/audi/youraudi/youraudi-login.html#/learnmore/landing

Create an account and then use your order number and post code and it adds your order to your account. Then click a link on there to show your cars build status

Just to make people aware. Some of my options were not listed in the spec section. So ALWAYS, if in doubt about anything in relation to your Audi order, speak to your supplying Dealer. Don't forget yourAudi is still in beta mode

Thanks to @Lastkill21 for info

Reactions: pyrotenax
After jumping from order received to being in quality control at the end of last week and then leaving Ingolstadt on the day it was meant to start being built (Monday just gone), my dealer has just confirmed its at the port ready to be shipped over! Hoping it'll be ready to collect in a fortnight or so

Reactions: scotty76
Mine was due to start build Monday 22nd, but according to my Audi it's already in the paint shop! Might just get it for Easter trip to Scotland yet!

Reactions: A4B9
She's nearly here

March 1st collection?

Reactions: scotty76, Phil73 and cuke2u
Mine showed as being stage 6 assembly yesterday. Before that was showing it would start production w/c 22 Feb.
Seemed to just jump straight from order recieved to assembly.
Hopefully only a few more weeks.

Reactions: Rocksteve69
Mine showed as being stage 6 assembly yesterday. Before that was showing it would start production w/c 22 Feb.
Seemed to just jump straight from order recieved to assembly.
Hopefully only a few more weeks.

Mine did exactly the same as yours. We seem to be on very similar timescales as mine also said 22nd start production.
Latest update I had last week from the garage was 31st March collection.

It won't take that long. Mine was meant to commence construction on the 17th and under a week later it's in the UK. I reckon it'll be with the dealer this time next week.

I know dealers have to play it safe but I wish I wasn't told it would be ready by the middle/end of March otherwise I'd have put my A5 up for sale sooner so I could pick the A4 up asap.

Hopefully won't take too long. Current lease car goes back on 14th March so would be good if new one comes around then.

Details of my order below, upgrading from a 2012 A3 black edition.

A4 3.0TDI (218ps) S-Line

Brilliant Black
Sprint Cloth/Leather Interior
Contrast stitching on seats
Sports Suspension
18" Diamond Cut Wheels
Engine & Model Deletion
Brushed Aluminium Inlay
Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
Extended LED Interior Lighting

It's a company lease car so limited on my monthly contribution, happy with the above though

2.0 tdi quattro s line

moonlight blue
black alcantara/leather seats
flat bottom steering wheel
comfort adaptive suspension
tech pack
light + vision pack
driver assistance pack
parking assistance advance

Reactions: NevMan
Looks good. Some good packs you have picked. On the 2.0 I couldn't get all the packs I wanted so decided to go for the 3.0 instead and go for power over tech.
The virtual cockpit looks impressive.

Reactions: NevMan
which packs can't you get on the 2.0? yeah, it really is. the car I test drove had both the vc and hud and preferred the former as it just had so much more information available to you in your line of vision

I could get a couple because of the cost, it's the way my company's car scheme works you get a maximum monthly allowance. Bit complicated really. Will be more than happy with the one I have coming though and a good step up from my a3 which is only the 130bhp version.

Quality control for me today. Hope there is nothing wrong with it

Mine is due to be built on 7th March so about 6 weeks until it's ready to collect..

****** hell, my car has gone from being in the UK to being on its way to the UK. YourAudi really is terrible.

Well according to Swindon audi's computer system, mine is still not built and not due to be until next Monday?!?! The plot thickens, and no idea now where it is lol

Mine is still in QC. Been there a couple of days now. Anyone know how long they are usually there for?

Well mine has been in quality control now since Monday, hopefully not much longer

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    728.4 KB · Views: 686
You know what I am going to say...... Same here

Looks like the delivery date of 31st March is going to be a good estimate from the garage.

My Golf R was built this time last year but a week later than the Audi and I got that on the 24th March so hoping we will get the Audi around that time.

Do Audi transport cars during the weekend? Mine's been sat in Grimsby for a week now

Just sold the A5 so I'm ready to collect. Hope it's not too long until I can pick it up

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Post pics when you do get it.
Will do mate!

Car has spent more time sat in Grimsby (a week) than it did between leaving Ingolstadt and being put on a ship to Blighty (4 days). Wish it would hurry up, I want my new toy!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I received a message today saying the factory had received my order and when I checked YourAudi, they had the interior finish as brushed aluminum when I had ordered piano black!!!

Unfortunately youraudi is accurate for my build update, been in QC since the 22nd!

orderHistory": [
{
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2016-02-22T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2016-02-20T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2016-02-19T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2016-02-18T00:00:00+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2016-02-19T01:13:25+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2016-01-12T01:08:39+0000"
},
{
"orderStatus": "00",
"statusDate": "2015-12-19T01:16:45+0000"

Well at least mine isnt the only one stuck there. Surely cant be there much longer!

@Dan241085 if yours follows the same times as mine, it should be status 30 tomorrow (8 days)