yourAudi - Track New Car Order

OK so here is something a bit odd: Are RS3's being produced in Brussels now? My lazy ***** salesman has only now gotten round to giving me my order number and I thought I'd take a keek at the tracker and found this (see attached).

Very strange as all my googling seems to indicate only e-trons are being made in the Brussels plant. A tracking error perhaps?

Also my order status jumped from 30 straight to 40 leaving Brussels to arrived in the UK. Not that I'm complaining :)

Anyone else have a recent order they are tracking?

Hello, what build week was yours and when is your dealer expecting you to take delivery?

I'm tracking mine and it states the same.

I'm confused mate as mine says its left Brussels? and my dealer is saying he thinks 1st or second week of oct? what's you spec mate?

Im considering placing an order next week, but dealers says I'll be on a waiting list......... possible 6 month wait.

Dealer is trying to push me towards the pre reg stuff they have and me being flexible with spec. But if I'm spending 50k on a car I'm not going to skip on the spec I want... Colour wise i may change but thats it

Happy Days Danny.

Yeah this would ne my first brand new car for 15 years so I want it to be right hahah

Soooooooo things changed today. Went into Audi Glasgow to have a look and they had a Ara Blue RS3 in the show room and WOW stunning colour.

They had a look and they had dealer build Ara Blue with Comfor and Sports pack ordered. So stuck a deposit down and it should be here in a few weeks :)

Going by the configurator Sports Pack is the Mag Ride & RS Exhaust.

I've gone for the Sports and the Comfort sound packs.

right ive just been told its at grimsby, got there yesterday any idea how long im looking at for it to be at my dealer?

car is still not here they are saying its still awaiting transport from belgium????? since 25th sept is this normal?

Got a phone call today. Cars in the UK. All being well pick up next week

First post and it’s a plea for help with the my Audi site. I try to register but never get the validation email. Tried with three separate email addresses. Checked my junk folder and nothing to be found. Anyone else had this issue?

Ordered a RS3 last week and keen to track its progress over the coming weeks.

Reactions: Jonny B
Took the dive, and placed an order for RS3 at WestLondonAudi at the start of Dec. Was informed 12weeks, so sometime in March. How do you track progress and where?

Contacted Audi Customer Services via Twitter, and they stated the tracker is currently down but hopefully back up in January. I ordered on 14/12/19 and was told I have a build date allocated for 10th February. Assuming that date holds I guess the car will be with my dealer by mid to end March?

Have purchased a Thinkware U1000 2 channel camera to install, and will be having a Pandora BT Mini fitted as well. Roll on spring time

Audi Tracker website up & Running now. My build date 17th Feb and now the impatient wait.

Reactions: Cj10
We have a Q3 Sportback Vorsprung 45 on order coming from Spain. Apparently it’s in transit. Any idea how long they take. Apparently built in old Seat factory... should we worry?

Seems the Build started a week earlier that than the 17th, next Monday. Not complaining.
Looks like the Prep is one day (Monday), Body assembly one day(Tuesday), Painting one day (Wednesday), now in Assembly stage.

Seems the Build started a week earlier that than the 17th, next Monday. Not complaining.
Looks like the Prep is one day (Monday), Body assembly one day(Tuesday), Painting one day (Wednesday), now in Assembly stage.

Mine went into quality control on 10th Feb, where it has stayed since.

Interesting, yours started a week early as well. Lets see how long QA takes. Mine is a RHD for UK.
After QA, Transport duration.. and then Showroom prep duration. Probably another 4 weeks of wait.

update: A week after the build start onMonday last week, today its entered QA.

Too good to be true.. Seems the Audi- Tracker is a bit of fantasy code. Checked Audi customer care via Twitter, My car build date of the 17th is the actual Start Date as originally shown on Tracker.. so Today.
Customer Service also, advised, generally 2 weeks of Build etc... before the next sensible update.

My dealer told me today that my car has left the factory and is on its way to the port. Tracker still shows it in quality control.

Good news, as my build date was a week behind yours.

Tracker still shows my car in quality control. Dealer told me again today it has definitely left the factory and is on its way to the port.

He suggested there is a delay in the tracker updating and/or some stages are missed where the car is not properly scanned at the associated checkpoint.

checking on Google - 30 left factory.
39 - on Ship
40 - Arrived at Port
70 -Arrived at Dealer ?

Mine is now showing Left Factory...

Yours moved far quicker through QC than mine.

Be interesting to see how they progress to the UK.

Last edited:
Build started on 17th Feb.
Seems, mine arrived at the exit port of Emden on the 21st. (pleasant news).
Generally
7-10 Working days before on Ship.
2 days on Ship.
7-10 Days on UK port for release
2 days to Dealership.
n? days at Dealer to prep car/paperwork etc..

May be tail end of March, I may get a call/alert to finalise paperwork etc.. fingers crossed

Build started on 17th Feb.
Seems, mine arrived at the exit port of Emden on the 21st. (pleasant news).
Generally
7-10 Working days before on Ship.
2 days on Ship.
7-10 Days on UK port for release
2 days to Dealership.
n? days at Dealer to prep car/paperwork etc..
May be tail end of March, I may get a call/alert to finalise paperwork etc.. fingers crossed

Does the tracker reflect your car being at Emden or was that information supplied by your dealer?

My car still shows as status 30 on the tracker.

Does the tracker reflect your car being at Emden or was that information supplied by your dealer?

My car still shows as status 30 on the tracker.
Tracker shows as In Transit - Your Audi has left Brussels. So used Twitter to @AudiUKCare to get the accurate information on the current status. You will need the 8 digit order number.. mine starts as 296xxxxx etc..

Tracker shows as In Transit - Your Audi has left Brussels. So used Twitter to @AudiUKCare to get the accurate information on the current status. You will need the 8 digit order number.. mine starts as 296xxxxx etc..

Audi Customer services told me my car was still enroute to Emden, and to check back next week! This is one long train journey.

suspect it will be a looooong while before I go status 39!

Strange.. yours started a week before mine and at Emden after mine.. Customer service did state on twitter even the update see is not always current,

Does the old background tracker still work?

Yes, if you mean the data from the public api, ie lists the status code updates and looks very messy. Every morning I find myself checking to see if I’ve got any more to cross off my Audi build bingo card. Currently waiting for number 39.

Yes, if you mean the data from the public api, ie lists the status code updates and looks very messy. Every morning I find myself checking to see if I’ve got any more to cross off my Audi build bingo card. Currently waiting for number 39.

That’s the one thanks

Status 38 now. Not quite the number I was hoping for, but progress at least.