yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I’m confident its genuinely down to the shipping issues.
My dealer has been brilliant and I’m getting looked after.
Just frustrated it’s been sat so long.

Popped into ingolstadt railway station. Anyone expecting a delivery

Attachments

• 8CEB7E05-6BAA-430A-B617-E8276DCCD5B6.png
    8CEB7E05-6BAA-430A-B617-E8276DCCD5B6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 358
Reactions: Paul69
Someone collecting today in Ingolstadt

Attachments

• 74D728FB-58BB-4251-807F-AC1E64FFA78A.jpeg
    74D728FB-58BB-4251-807F-AC1E64FFA78A.jpeg
    986 KB · Views: 308
Reactions: NevMan and Paul69
Tried to factory order an RS3 a few weeks ago, only to miss out by 2 days on the order books closing, managed to pick up a dealer order which is built and in the UK, will get in 3 weeks when i get back from holiday.
AraBlue
Alu Pack
Alu Roof Rails
Matrix Candles
Pano Roof
Gloss Wheels
Extended Upholstery pack
SSS
Sound and Comfort Pack
Sports Pack
Red Calipers

Happy Wife not included :rockwoot:
The beast is getting replaced by the monster :yahoo: :nogarors4:

Reactions: NevMan, Toadoftoadhall, RAPS3 and 1 other person
You have pm. Other cars are getting through fine so I think RS3's are being held up for spot checks and/or fixes.

Tried to factory order an RS3 a few weeks ago, only to miss out by 2 days on the order books closing, managed to pick up a dealer order which is built and in the UK, will get in 3 weeks when i get back from holiday.
AraBlue
Alu Pack
Alu Roof Rails
Matrix Candles
Pano Roof
Gloss Wheels
Extended Upholstery pack
SSS
Sound and Comfort Pack
Sports Pack
Red Calipers

:sob: :racer: :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan
I would like to know how you got that photo? Unless you live in the Audi factory and like to take photos from the top floor lol
Went to Audi Forum last week, there is a gallery overlooking where people are collecting their new cars from. Take a look at the gallery Ive posted a picture of a Horch

I would like to know how you got that photo? Unless you live in the Audi factory and like to take photos from the top floor lol
Went to Audi Forum last week, there is a gallery overlooking where people are collecting their new cars from. Take a look at the gallery Ive posted a picture of a Horch

For those of you still waiting. The supplying dealer now believes certain cars are being held up for spot checks and probably related to the phone amplifier issue. Mine hit Emden on the 16th May and there is no indication when it will get it's ride to the UK. It doesn't help that the Audi factory is closed in prep for the MY19 changes.

I feel for you guys that are still waiting, but believe me after only having mine for 2 weeks you won't be disappointed and well worth the wait.

Reactions: T-800, NevMan and Powerenhancer
Wouldn't be anywhere near as bad if Audi actually informed dealers with the truth so that they can manage customer expectations correctly. Audi fail miserably in this area far too often.

For those of you still waiting. The supplying dealer now believes certain cars are being held up for spot checks and probably related to the phone amplifier issue. Mine hit Emden on the 16th May and there is no indication when it will get it's ride to the UK. It doesn't help that the Audi factory is closed in prep for the MY19 changes.
Audi factory wasnt closed last week I was there and A3s RS3s were rolling off the line

Holy cow my RS3 has finally changed to status 39 ‘vehicle on ship’ after being “stuck” in the port since 5th May !

Such a shame that I have this Audi RS3 sportback on loan which I’ll have to take to Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria and Italy next week.

Would have much preferred to put the 2.5k miles on mine in the first month of ownership :)

AraBlue
Alu Pack
Alu Roof Rails
Matrix Candles
Pano Roof
Gloss Wheels
Extended Upholstery pack
SSS
Sound and Comfort Pack
Sports Pack
Red Calipers

nice spec! Love the happy wife comment, feel your pain :icon thumright:

Holy cow my RS3 has finally changed to status 39 ‘vehicle on ship’ after being “stuck” in the port since 5th May !

Such a shame that I have this Audi RS3 sportback on loan which I’ll have to take to Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, Austria and Italy next week.

Would have much preferred to put the 2.5k miles on mine in the first month of ownership :)
Hahahaha have a nice time

Dealer just called to confirm my car has arrived in the UK! Would have been 6 weeks tomorrow stuck in Emden.

Audi tracker is still showing status 38 but hopefully the dealer tracker is more accurate.

Dealer tracker is a few days in front I was told.

Apparently mine hit status 39 over the weekend and is now at 40. MyAudi tracker is still stuck at 38 lol.

For others it is very accurate and updates overnight.

Hi Folks,

Having played the Carwow game then spoken to a few dealers, I thought I would ask on here about the current wait times for RS3 Sportback's. Has anyone placed an order in the last few weeks/month and been given a firm build time?
I'm told I can put a deposit down then my car will "probably arrive" early next year but no guarantees as Audi are going through this new emissions testing blah that seems to affect RS3's more than normal A3's?!
I then look at dealer builds/cancelled orders and they are all spec'd to the hilt and I only want Sound&Comfort and Lumber support to keep the build cost down.

Any pointers/success stories would be great, need an accurate idea of when I'm going to be able to get this new car.

Thanks in advance.

Just come in today from dealer stock

Attachments

• 2CF236D4-6918-44FC-A38B-E197008676FA.jpeg
    2CF236D4-6918-44FC-A38B-E197008676FA.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 302
Reactions: NevMan and Toshers
Wanted a factory order but with books still closed just got one from stock. Not picking it up until September

Attachments

• 26AF1767-E1CD-4461-87C1-46F4411747E7.jpeg
    26AF1767-E1CD-4461-87C1-46F4411747E7.jpeg
    441.3 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: Powerenhancer and NevMan
Went in to the stealers yesterday to order my replacement S3 but ended up coming out with a deal on a stock RS3 which I collect on Thursday #howdidthathappen #soexcited. I went through the pain of the months of waiting on my S3 so can’t actually believe that I have only 4 more sleeps and an RS3!!
6ae4cb5b140a1fb6d1a5d99d2ef40a67.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, rvtb101, Phil3 and 1 other person
Went in to the stealers yesterday to order my replacement S3 but ended up coming out with a deal on a stock RS3 which I collect on Thursday #howdidthathappen #soexcited. I went through the pain of the months of waiting on my S3 so can’t actually believe that I have only 4 more sleeps and an RS3!!
6ae4cb5b140a1fb6d1a5d99d2ef40a67.jpg

Happy days
Did the “sales executive” get you in a headlock

Reactions: 2017RS3sedan, NevMan and Soup
Happy days
Did the “sales executive” get you in a headlock

No, but he shifted a few cars in the showroom to get it out for me to test drive as he was fairly confident that would clinch the deal. I’ve been trying to justify to myself the benefit of an RS3 in Cornwall over the S3 - guess he got me on a good day .......

Reactions: NevMan and Jonny B
No, but he shifted a few cars in the showroom to get it out for me to test drive as he was fairly confident that would clinch the deal. I’ve been trying to justify to myself the benefit of an RS3 in Cornwall over the S3 - guess he got me on a good day .......

Spec u wanted ? Or did the test drive make that irrelevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spec u wanted ? Or did the test drive make that irrelevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of both really tbh. They had a cancelled order in last Xmas that was nice but specced to the hilt so didn’t hit the numbers for me. This one however was more ‘right time, right spec ‘ish’’ and the test drive definately sealed it as an all round time to ‘do it’.
Sport pack, comfort and sound pack, super sport seats, folding door mirrors (narrow drive makes that a necessity) and privacy glass. Wouldn’t ordinarily have specced the red calipers or carbon trim but can live with those .

Reactions: NevMan and D0C
Bit of both really tbh. They had a cancelled order in last Xmas that was nice but specced to the hilt so didn’t hit the numbers for me. This one however was more ‘right time, right spec ‘ish’’ and the test drive definately sealed it as an all round time to ‘do it’.
Sport pack, comfort and sound pack, super sport seats, folding door mirrors (narrow drive makes that a necessity) and privacy glass. Wouldn’t ordinarily have specced the red calipers or carbon trim but can live with those .

Sounds perfect if you got a deal that suits you even better, will be a long 4 days, look forward to your thoughts.

Reactions: Soup
Went into Audi a couple of weeks ago to buy a factory order RS3 only to find the order books had shut down. Dealer found one at the Port of Tyne pretty much to my spec that was unassigned last Wednesday and now I pick it up next Monday... result!!

Reactions: 2017RS3sedan and NevMan
what colour/spec is it? SB or Saloon? Look forward to some pics