yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
This is still in the Beta stage but it does work

https://www.audi.co.uk/content/audi/youraudi/youraudi-login.html#/learnmore/landing

Create an account and then use your order number and post code and it adds your order to your account. Then click a link on there to show your cars build status

Thanks to @Lastkill21 for info

Edit as of 280515 - Just to make people aware. Some of my options were not listed in the spec section. So ALWAYS, if in doubt about anything in relation to your Audi order, speak to your supplying Dealer. Don't forget yourAudi is still in beta mode

Reactions: RedTurtle and josedebardi
Haha! Was just about to search the threads for this link as I've just received the order number this morning! Great work!

It's not recognising my order number? Any ideas? Tried their postcode as well as it's been their vehicle changed across to my spec and will be allocated to me instead of dealership stock.

I had the same issue. Call Audi Customer service, give them your order number and they will get technical to sort. Took 24-48 hours to fix the link.

Anyone been able to sort out getting access if your order number/postcode combo gets rejected?

I called Audi Customer service and they were friendly but useless - didn't really know about myAudi and didn't know how to make it work - suggested contacting the dealer.

I'm sure the order number is correct (in fact, they confirmed my BW over the phone), but I suspect my postcode is not matching...

Any advice gratefully received!

Anyone been able to sort out getting access if your order number/postcode combo gets rejected?

I called Audi Customer service and they were friendly but useless - didn't really know about myAudi and didn't know how to make it work - suggested contacting the dealer.

I'm sure the order number is correct (in fact, they confirmed my BW over the phone), but I suspect my postcode is not matching...

Any advice gratefully received!
When I called CS about it they knew exactly what I was talking about and I got a call back within 24 hours from their dedicated tech team that are rolling the new site out. Maybe call again and hope for a better operator!?

I've just got off the phone with them as I can't get it to recognise my order number either, they say that it only works once the build week has been locked and mine apparently hasn't even though I can no longer change my spec.

Is that normal? Something doesn't sound quite right to me

Did everyone get their order number when they ordered or afterwards? Stupid question I know, but my order number is only 7 numbers long and it should be 8. Tried speaking to the dealer a few times, and I'm still waiting for a call back!

Did everyone get their order number when they ordered or afterwards? Stupid question I know, but my order number is only 7 numbers long and it should be 8. Tried speaking to the dealer a few times, and I'm still waiting for a call back!

Mine was on the paperwork I got given at the point of ordering.

I'll recheck my paper work then. Like I say the order number I've seen is only 7 digits.

Hopefully I've misread it!

Cheers

Being built 16 Nov 2015 :rockwoot:

TX.

PS on my paperwork it is the "stock number" not order number.

I've got my order no. now but when I try to enter the details it just says the info isn't recognised! Has the dealer fobbed me off with some random number of does it take a while to be activated on the system?

It's very frustrating! I know it's not going to tell me much, but I'd just like for it to work!

I now also have my order number but it doesn't recognise it

Just spoke to Audi and the guy said the website is down, and they don't know when it's going to be working again!

I'd this true? Can anyone still log on?

Just spoke to Audi and the guy said the website is down, and they don't know when it's going to be working again!

I'd this true? Can anyone still log on?
I called 3 times and spoke to 3 different people and they all said the website is down. I told them to forward my details to the technical team but didn't get anywhere with that

I called 3 times and spoke to 3 different people and they all said the website is down. I told them to forward my details to the technical team but didn't get anywhere with that
Mines been working all-over this period.

I've spoke to them again today and it's the same answer. You can't track online until your BW is locked in

You're being fed dog poo mate - plenty of people can see the tracking before BW lock!

Reactions: 5pot
This is ******* me off a bit now! Loads of people have access to your audi but they keep telling me it's down!

Might phone them again tomorrow and blast them!

You'd think audi being as big as they are would be able to get this right!

You're being fed dog poo mate - plenty of people can see the tracking before BW lock!
I don't know what else to say.. Spoke to 4 different people now at Audi customer services. Ive told them I know a few people who are able to track even though their bw isn't locked. They haven't got a clue as to why that is but are adamant that till bw isn't locked I can't track.

I think the fact it is still in beta is a lot to do with it - they are probably wanting to limit users.

I don't know what else to say.. Spoke to 4 different people now at Audi customer services. Ive told them I know a few people who are able to track even though their bw isn't locked. They haven't got a clue as to why that is but are adamant that till bw isn't locked I can't track.
Build week confirmed is Code 20: mine has been at Code 10 ( provisional) since May, and my BW has moved 7 times. You are being fed cr@P.

They are going to reset my account so I re-register again tomorrow, They say that may work..

They said the same thing to me about the BW lock, but i was sure i was being fobbed off

It's all ********!

I soke to yet another person today. Explained to him that it doesn't recognise my details and he said that yep the system is down.
I then told him that I know loads of people who are logging in still. He quickly then said that it's because I ordered on the 27th of July my order number isn't registered or on the system yet!

Think I'm being fobbed off!!

my dealer was telling me same the other day that can take up to 4 weeks for the system to catch up with the order number but believed a build week and the order would show prob sooner than the 4 weeks.

4th august i ordered and the order was put through to audi on the 5th

Got my order number and done the tracker just says order received dunno how to get to the page with build details

When did you order spaceman?

My order number still isn't working and I ordered 27th July! Audi said it takes a few weeks to get on the system. This was after they tried to tell me that the system wasn't working anymore!

Says order was sent to Audi the 6th August and I agreed the deal the 5th August

Something isn't right! I ordered on the 1st and I'm not able to track online! Going to ring them tomorrow again

Me too! Going to give them both barells.

5cfw54.jpg

Reactions: R55ENS
Didn't need to call them as I can now track it online!

Reactions: Nimbus265
I still can't track mine online despite my dealer and audi customer services both being able to confirm my BW (48) over the phone. Annoying! Customer services don't seem to have any clue how to make it work either...

I've been tracking mine for 4 weeks....still no build week...very frustrating

Reactions: RGBARGEE