yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I'm being facetious mate sorry. It's a stunning windy road in Wester Ross in the Highlands about level with the Isle of Skye.
I just always think visitors to the uk must find it strange when people refer to places like Liverpool or Manchester being in the North West for example and look at the map and see it's only about a third of the way up the country (uk) not realising the person has meant England only.
I know what you mean obviously :friends:Get up there in a road trip, it's stunning (part of the North Coast 500 route too).

Looking forward seeing those pics.

The 500 I have read is supposed to be an amazing drive! The Route66 of the UK..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
The 500 I have read is supposed to be an amazing drive! The Route66 of the UK..

Oh it is mate. Only been on the East side of it this year around Dornoch etc and it's stunning.
Loads of people taking or hiring classic cars etc just to drive it. We saw some cracking vehicles in June up there and it made the S3 look boring :blink:

Reactions: Strangler2017
Exciting, was meant to start build on Monday but just Checked and in two days its went from order received to quality control .
I did laugh at the mention of special emu feathers used during painting phase. visions of crazy birds running around factory

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: smokey74 and Audi Bairn
Getting a bit tedious now.:weary:
Left the factory 3 weeks ago, been at the port since 28th sept..............still waiting for a boat.
I am sure it will be worth the wait.....in the mean time :walking:

what is status 36? anyone have an idea? as that's what mine has gone to this morning
hopefully, its moved on from 36 but it means Vehicle in Port of Exit - not released to shipping.
I got it from the attached picture, not sure where I found it, so no credit to me for it.

Attachments

• 26aafc422ad434102f20ffcc99d729af.jpg
    26aafc422ad434102f20ffcc99d729af.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 190
hopefully, its moved on from 36 but it means Vehicle in Port of Exit - not released to shipping.
I got it from the attached picture, not sure where I found it, so no credit to me for it.

Went to status 38 on Saturday so just waiting for it to be put on a ship now, but thanks for pic that's helpful

Yeah I used this a year ago when waiting on mine, it's about 150 pages back in this thread :relaxed:

6a76526bc2c945762482b75b0b7a2855.jpg

Evening All,
Have been to see the S3 this afternoon still wrapped up in its transport clothes
Collection tomorrow afternoon!

Can’t believe it’s finally here! Less than 24 hours!!

Reactions: Singh12, Audi Bairn, AudiNutta and 1 other person
omg exciting, bet you cant wait to get it and drive

omg exciting, bet you cant wait to get it and drive

I can’t! The dealer started the engine, was just like look what you can’t have today ha,
The wait will all be worth it tomorrow afternoon!!
Anyone else picking up this week?

I wish I was but mine still sat at docks waiting for a ship, eeeek you wont be able to sleep tonight

I wish I was but mine still sat at docks waiting for a ship, eeeek you wont be able to sleep tonight

I think I’ll go to bed really late and set my alarm an hour before I collect so I don’t have to wait all morning.. (my backward logic) ha

Reactions: Audi Bairn, AudiNutta and smokey74
I think I’ll go to bed really late and set my alarm an hour before I collect so I don’t have to wait all morning.. (my backward logic) ha

:yahoo::yahoo:I get your logic lol, by the way your car looks amazing, when did they tell you the registration so you could insure it, basically how many days before collection I mean

:yahoo::yahoo:I get your logic lol, by the way your car looks amazing, when did they tell you the registration so you could insure it, basically how many days before collection I mean

My dealer told me as soon as my car is in the UK, they will give me a batch and I can pick one. I know I’m jumping in on this thread, but thought this could have been useful for you.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and smokey74
My dealer told me as soon as my car is in the UK, they will give me a batch and I can pick one. I know I’m jumping in on this thread, but thought this could have been useful for you.

thanks audinutta, that's really helpful :)

Reactions: AudiNutta

I found out today,
Not a problem for me with the free 5 days insurance offered by VAG.
Plenty of time to contact my insurance and swop it over for next week.
I didn’t choose mine to be fair the dealer did but I’m happy enough with it.

I found out today,
Not a problem for me with the free 5 days insurance offered by VAG.
Plenty of time to contact my insurance and swop it over for next week.
I didn’t choose mine to be fair the dealer did but I’m happy enough with it.

You don’t get as much choice anymore anyway. A few years ago you had a list with around 30 reg’s, but when I had the S3 they told me to expect a list of 3 but I think I had 5. I got “MWC” on the end which is my initials all except for C, so that’s lucky.

The dealer of my RS said they will hopefully get 7/8 for me to pick from.

Reactions: smokey74
You don’t get as much choice anymore anyway. A few years ago you had a list with around 30 reg’s, but when I had the S3 they told me to expect a list of 3 but I think I had 5. I got “MWC” on the end which is my initials all except for C, so that’s lucky.

The dealer of my RS said they will hopefully get 7/8 for me to pick from.

Going against what you said, my dad picked up a Q2 for sep1st collection and had a list of around 30 to choose from.

Maybe it’s luck of the draw see how the dealers feeling that day.

Makes no odds to me really happy with what I’ve been given.

Reactions: smokey74
Going against what you said, my dad picked up a Q2 for sep1st collection and had a list of around 30 to choose from.

Maybe it’s luck of the draw see how the dealers feeling that day.

Makes no odds to me really happy with what I’ve been given.

Perhaps that’s because it is September.

What I were told is dealers used to get a allocation, a long list and only when they used that list could they apply for more. But now apparently the reg’s are online and they only give you a select few.

I had the long list when I had a new moped in 2013, had the short when I had the S3 last October and have been told to expect a cut down list this time too.

Reactions: smokey74 and Strangler2017
Perhaps that’s because it is September.

What I were told is dealers used to get a allocation, a long list and only when they used that list could they apply for more. But now apparently the reg’s are online and they only give you a select few.

I had the long list when I had a new moped in 2013, had the short when I had the S3 last October and have been told to expect a cut down list this time too.

Have you got anything on the way?

Me too, but I’ve noticed the tracker tool doesn’t load up the image and date anymore.....have to check the xml! Clearly not an RS though

Going down the line together then :D Can’t wait now! They will start them this week.

would I be right In thinking that my car will go to Sheerness docks as I'm in dorset so that will be closest port? its still not on a ship yet but just wondered which port it will go to

Going down the line together then :D Can’t wait now! They will start them this week.
I am hoping so too, as I said the tracker has stopped showing me the information and pictures now... so have to review the XML which is a pain. I would like it from about 7th November, that is when I am back from my holidays as I hand my company car back on 30th October, so would like to have it sooner rather than later ;) always want it sooner though don't we :)

So on page 4 of this thread there is another link you can access: https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/ordernumber which will save a .json file on a PC. From this I open in wordpad and can see the information which I cannot see at the moment on the Audi tracker. below is the snippet from mine. It is all text based as this is the text which is used to populate the Audi Tracker page with your details.

":{"orderNumber":"######","orderStatus":"20","deliveryDealerCode":"00502","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-10-03T01:05:38+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-09-19T01:04:36+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"A3 Sportback","modelVariant":"S line 2.0 TFSI quattro","modelVersion":"0","modelYear":"2018","vehicleLongDescription":"S line 2.0 TFSI quattro 190 PS S tronic","exteriorColour":"Daytona Grey, pearl effect","fuelType":"Petrol","engineSize":"2000","engineName":"2.0 TFSI ......

Reactions: Strangler2017 and smokey74
I am hoping so too, as I said the tracker has stopped showing me the information and pictures now... so have to review the XML which is a pain. I would like it from about 7th November, that is when I am back from my holidays as I hand my company car back on 30th October, so would like to have it sooner rather than later ;) always want it sooner though don't we :)

Here’s to equal minds! I’m hoping to see mine by the end of the first week of November. Detailer is booked for 17th, I don’t want it too early so it has to sit but I don’t want it too late that I start worrying :lmfao:

Just get here already :racer:

Reactions: Mr_P87
Here’s to equal minds! I’m hoping to see mine by the end of the first week of November. Detailer is booked for 17th, I don’t want it too early so it has to sit but I don’t want it too late that I start worrying :lmfao:

Just get here already :racer:
Just have to wait and see and keep our fingers crossed!!!!

Reactions: AudiNutta

Not sure... According to Wikipedia RS variants are built in Neckersulm and A3 in Ingolstadt / Gyor

Audi's two principal assembly plants are:

• Ingolstadt, Opened by Auto Union in 1964, (A3, A4, A5, Q5)
  • Neckarsulm, Acquired from NSU in 1969 (A4, A6, A7, A8, R8 & all RS variants)
Outside of Germany, Audi produces vehicles at:

Not sure... According to Wikipedia RS variants are built in Neckersulm and A3 in Ingolstadt / Gyor

I believe they are the same, all I’ve seen says the cars are built at Ingolstadt. I’ve seen the TTRS production line video and it was on the line with other normal A3’s I believe, I will have to review and stop drooling over the TT for long enough to check the rest out.

When me and the wife ordered out new cars in Sept '16 (both delivered Nov '16) her TT was noted on the system as coming from Gyor and my S3 Saloon from Ingolstadt so I suppose that ties in with what you've got there.

just been onto audi live chat and been told car on ship yesterday and will arrive today, I hope he was telling the truth as trackers keeps saying still at Emden, am hoping I may have my car in next couple of weeks if he was right

just been onto audi live chat and been told car on ship yesterday and will arrive today, I hope he was telling the truth as trackers keeps saying still at Emden, am hoping I may have my car in next couple of weeks if he was right
Where is the Audi live chat? I've been hunting around for it, but can't seem to find it.

So mine was conceived on Monday and is in QC today. No due date yet but I'm hoping it will be toward the end of November or even in to early December.

YourAudi is a bit of a shambles. Script code all over, pictures not loading etc. Poor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fc0e01b4c0907870b2cebccc349ed2cd.heic

Evening all,

200miles deep in the S3 hole..

I think I’m in love!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, smokey74 and Singh12