yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I just used the "Your Audi- Track your new car order" & the service worked well the car arrived in the UK as indicated. Only flaw as
Bristle Hound rightly pointed out some of the extra options were not listed.

I used Slough Audi & they had the car checked & available for delivery four days after it arrived in the UK.

Wow that's a long delay! Mine was ordered at the start of August and build a month later. Currently on it's way to Emden.

I suspect the model may make a difference as the saloons are built in Hungary so their capacity/workload would be different to Ingolstadt.

I ordered the car last month, but the dealer must have used one of their slots and just reconfigured the car to my specification.

Evening all..
I don’t want to annoy anyone,
But my car left the factory, and within 10 day it has arrived in the UK this afternoon.
Fingers crossed to pick up this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06, IbisWhiteBob and Audi Bairn
Evening all..
I don’t want to annoy anyone,
But my car left the factory, and within 10 day it has arrived in the UK this afternoon.
Fingers crossed to pick up this weekend

Grrrr

Reactions: Jassyo06, IbisWhiteBob, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
mine still says left Gyor and still on status 30, please hurry up car

mine still says left Gyor and still on status 30, please hurry up car
Mine left Ingoldstadt on 30th September and hasn't updated since. That's on status 3o also. I'm hoping to see it get on the Keser Highway today which is due to dock at Grimsby tomorrow afternoon.

It's ok to be a bit OCD on here because most of the rest of you are all as bad (or worse) anyway haha

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Grrrr

MAN UP SLAP UP
lol

Reactions: AudiNutta, Strangler2017, Rolly12 and 1 other person
Well with a bit of luck my car should be on this ship, looking at the tyne port arrivals.
Upload 2017 10 3 14 44 24

It's quite stunning how much information you can find on the net about tracking shipping and port arrivals & departures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn
So!!!

Finally picked up today. Words cannot describe it... coming from a 125PS 1.0 to a 310PS 2.0 is insane.

Even in its uncleaned state the Ara blue is sexy as f***!

Pictures next week once detailed and ceramic coated!

Last edited:
Reactions: N_TT, Jassyo06, Deez and 1 other person
Well with a bit of luck my car should be on this ship, looking at the tyne port arrivals.
View attachment 137802

It's quite stunning how much information you can find on the net about tracking shipping and port arrivals & departures.

hope your car is on there, don't think mine left yet :cry:

Sooooo!!!Finally picked up today. Words cannot describe it... coming from a 125PS 1.0 to a 310PS 2.0 is insane. Picks next week once detailed and ceramic coated!

yayyyyy, cant wait to see pics, glad you happy with it

Reactions: Jassyo06
So!!!

Finally picked up today. Words cannot describe it... coming from a 125PS 1.0 to a 310PS 2.0 is insane.

Woo Hoo! Now, can you get pics up before @jassyo06 , that is the question :whistle2:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rolly12
So!!!

I also picked up today Rolly :grin: ... glad you are as pleased as I am, after what seemed a long wait for us....!

I thought I would get an economy run in whilst i'm still running the S3 in, managed 35.7 mpg avg over 180 miles to home (doubt i'll get that again very often :tonguewink:)

Reactions: Chelve1, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
So!!!

Ya wee Barsteward...... Not even a teaser photo........ Poor show Junior lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rolly12
Ya wee Barsteward...... Not even a teaser photo........ Poor show Junior lol

be8564dad9228f2b29ebc8319601b7d8.jpg

Took a quick photo when visiting the grandparents yesterday to send to a mate.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Deez, smokey74 and 3 others
Spoke to Audi CS today and was told my car is in build week 41 and expected in the UK between 13 and 20 November. That's a full month ahead of what was anticipated back when I placed the order back in early September.

Now I can see why you think I'd be jumping for joy at that news...only now it'll mean my car sitting on a forecourt in Lancashire for two weeks until I get back from holiday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Audi really are slow with their update emails. Just had one saying it's just on the ship to the UK when in actual fact it's due to dock at tyne in 42 minutes

How do you know for sure what ship it was on?

Reactions: Rolly12
How do you know for sure what ship it was on?

I didn’t bud, I just knew what port it’d go into and what ships were leaving emden heading for that port. Then used the tracker status to try and put two and two together.

Glad you’ve got the S3 situation sorted mate!

I didn’t bud, I just knew what port it’d go into and what ships were leaving emden heading for that port. Then used the tracker status to try and put two and two together.

Glad you’ve got the S3 situation sorted mate!

Ah right, won’t be long now until I’m at that stage.

Thank you, me too!

I just got hold of audi as car been stuck saying left gyor since Saturday, have now been told not to expect car until another 4 weeks, they are close to me cancelling order as they keep mucking me about and I sold my car ages ago thinking I would be getting this a lot earlier, sorry for the moan but now a **** start to the day

Mine has been in the same position since it left Ingolstadt on Sunday! However there is now a boot in Emden leaving for the Tyne in the next few days so with a bit of luck my car will be on that, but it may not!! But until the boat leave the tracker will just say left Ingolstadt

Your car will be on a train to the port of Emden, it's usually 2-4 weeks form factory to the dealer, all depends on when the boat leaves Emden to go to your port, you could be lucky or you could be unlucky.

Thanks B5NUT, I expect I will be the unlucky one and will be waiting months, just so frustrating as I sold my car thinking id only be without a car for couple of weeks as that's what audi told me, oh well, nout I can do about it, just hope the wait is worth it

Mine has been in the same position since it left Ingolstadt on Sunday! However there is now a boot in Emden leaving for the Tyne in the next few days so with a bit of luck my car will be on that, but it may not!! But until the boat leave the tracker will just say left Ingolstadt

Your car will be on a train to the port of Emden, it's usually 2-4 weeks form factory to the dealer, all depends on when the boat leaves Emden to go to your port, you could be lucky or you could be unlucky.
Apparently it takes about 5 days on the train from Ingoldstadt to Emden. Mine went to status 30 on Sunday and hasn't updates since. Audi sais they expect it to arrive at Emden on Friday and as soon as it has been assigned to a vessel it will go to Status 38. Then 39 when it gets to the UK port. Iwon't be long now.

mine hasn't got to Indoldstadt yet still stuck in Gyor, been on status 30 since Saturday, fingers crossed ibiswhitebob that you get yours soon :smiley:

mine hasn't got to Indoldstadt yet still stuck in Gyor, been on status 30 since Saturday, fingers crossed ibiswhitebob that you get yours soon :smiley:
Yeah I'm not in a rush as my current lease vehicle doesn't have to go back until January. I just get a bit OCD when new toys are on order. This level of available tracking detail doesn't help at all. Back in the olden days you ordered your vehicle, forgot all about it and got a phone call off your rep saying it's here. Easy-peasy. I've only got an A4 coming (yes I know I'm on the wrong page haha), I have no idea how these millionaire folks manage to wait for their new model Ferrari's with 2+ years waiting lists :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn

Your car will not go to Indoldstadt, your car will go straight to the port Emden.

Yeah I'm not in a rush as my current lease vehicle doesn't have to go back until January. I just get a bit OCD when new toys are on order. This level of available tracking detail doesn't help at all. Back in the olden days you ordered your vehicle, forgot all about it and got a phone call off your rep saying it's here. Easy-peasy. I've only got an A4 coming (yes I know I'm on the wrong page haha), I have no idea how these millionaire folks manage to wait for their new model Ferrari's with 2+ years waiting lists :)

I agree before you ordered and waited for the call, although its nice to see the progress and journey of the car its also a wind up when the status doesn't change for ages lol, and no I couldn't wait for 2 years :screamcat:

Hi everyone

I had got pretty tired of having to login and then go to the order API page. So I went ahead and created a Chrome Extension that will automatically add the order history on the yourAudi page.

Once you install the Chrome Extension all you need to do is navigate to the yourAudi dashboard and it'll add a new box on the page providing a list of the order history.

The data isn't collected by me or anyone and it's free to download from the Chrome Extension Store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youraudi-extended-tracker/fifjcphdahfiamkbfaokdohckklafbdk

All in all, just a quick and easy way to see the stats! Happy viewing!

Reactions: AudiNutta, Russkiya and Audi Bairn
Spoke to Audi CS today and was told my car is in build week 41 and expected in the UK between 13 and 20 November. That's a full month ahead of what was anticipated back when I placed the order back in early September.

Now I can see why you think I'd be jumping for joy at that news...only now it'll mean my car sitting on a forecourt in Lancashire for two weeks until I get back from holiday.

Lancashire? I hope you haven't ordered through Bolton Audi. Sales aftercare is beyond sh1t. 2 emails, 2 phone calls, a personel promise from the head of business and even a complaint to Inchcape hasn't got the issue a have with a seat the attention of a warranty advisor.
Premium? my 4RSE

It isn't Bolton, but it is part of Inchcape. Loads of effort to get the sale, nothing since.

Same story everywhere, I guess.

what is status 36? anyone have an idea? as that's what mine has gone to this morning

Had the call from the dealer, going tomorrow morning to sign the paperwork and have a sneak peek at the beast!!
Can’t contain my excitement it’s real now!!

Has anyone got any recommendations on where my first drive should be to? North West area?!
Cheers

Had the call from the dealer, going tomorrow morning to sign the paperwork and have a sneak peek at the beast!!

Has anyone got any recommendations on where my first drive should be to? North West area?!
Cheers

eeeeek exciting, bet you wont sleep tonight :yahoo:

Reactions: Strangler2017
Went 38 this morning, car should be on the ship sailing tomorrow. Will be pushing the dealer for collecting next week, as I want my old C6 gone now, as it's looking rather neglected sat on the drive way....

Reactions: smokey74

Cheers

Nice one mate, post pics when you see it.

I would suggest the Applecross road for a drive if I was being mischievous but I realise you don't mean the "real" north west lol :whistle2:

Nice one mate, post pics when you see it.

I would suggest the Applecross road for a drive if I was being mischievous but I realise you don't mean the "real" north west lol :whistle2:

I will definitely put some pics up..
I haven’t heard of that road? Any more info?
What are you classing as the “real” north west?

I will definitely put some pics up..
I haven’t heard of that road? Any more info?
What are you classing as the “real” north west?

I'm being facetious mate sorry. It's a stunning windy road in Wester Ross in the Highlands about level with the Isle of Skye.
I just always think visitors to the uk must find it strange when people refer to places like Liverpool or Manchester being in the North West for example and look at the map and see it's only about a third of the way up the country (uk) not realising the person has meant England only.
I know what you mean obviously :friends:Get up there in a road trip, it's stunning (part of the North Coast 500 route too).

Looking forward seeing those pics.