yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Salesman said he'll get a transport order raised as soon as it hits our shores. Dunno if it's as easy as that though? Hopefully they'll have a few cats to come up so it's more likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meow

Reactions: AudiNutta, Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Ha ha, brilliant. Don't want fur all over the interior eh lol

Haha! No chance of that, getting a puppy in a few months but there'll be no dog hair as it's one of they cockapoos!

To let it in the car or not... hmmm

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Haha! No chance of that, getting a puppy in a few months but there'll be no dog hair as it's one of they cockapoos!

To let it in the car or not... hmmm

We've got a Scottie (also don't moult much) mate and he's quite happy on the back seat, lying on his cover, all harnessed up. Cockapoos are a bit mad mental are they not?

Reactions: Rolly12
We've got a Scottie (also don't moult much) mate and he's quite happy on the back seat, lying on his cover, all harnessed up. Cockapoos are a bit mad mental are they not?

Yeah my girlfriend has one and she's happiest in the back seat able to walk around. Her mum sticks it in a cage when it's in her car and it yelps like mad... does my nut in!

Aye they can be but they're amazing dogs, all depends on the breeder really. Place I'm getting one from is a well known breeder and have seen many of their dogs and all have brilliant temperments and personalities. Got my mind set on a dog so I can have a laugh at its humping... lol

Good evening all,
I've recently ordered an Audi at the weekend and been following the forum for a few days now. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for you to receive your tracking ID from order? I've been advised I will get an email from Audi with this but no indication when. Dealer has advised that my order is scheduled for build week 45.

Thank you

Reactions: Russkiya and Audi Bairn
Good evening all,
I've recently ordered an Audi at the weekend and been following the forum for a few days now. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for you to receive your tracking ID from order? I've been advised I will get an email from Audi with this but no indication when. Dealer has advised that my order is scheduled for build week 45.

Thank you
:sign welcome:
Some dealers do it differently.
I always get a copy of my order and order number at the point I do the deal in the showroom.
But others seem to have to wait and get it sent to them.
It sometimes takes a week or so for your order to appear on the Your Audi system.

Reactions: Mr_P87
My voodoo is crossing the sea...... :yahoo:

Reactions: B5NUT, MattSedg, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Good evening all,

Thank you

I emailed the dealer a couple of days after i ordered and he had all the details. took another couple of days to appear on the your audi system though. :)

Reactions: Mr_P87
Moronic and a feeble act of that will no one anywhere lol

They'll eventually get dragged off by their ears but they could still cause a lot of problems if they start lobbing all the keys into the sea!

Reactions: Chris43 and Audi Bairn
City of Sunderland now due to port at tyne tomorrow 22/9 at 14:00 instead of 23/9 at 05:59

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
16 hours early! They must have replaced the boat with the RS-CityOfSunderland ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06, Russkiya and Rolly12
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
Audi really are slow with their update emails. Just had one saying it's just on the ship to the UK when in actual fact it's due to dock at tyne in 42 minutes

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Audi really are slow with their update emails. Just had one saying it's just on the ship to the UK when in actual fact it's due to dock at tyne in 42 minutes

Man it's going to be a long week for you mate counting minutes lol

Huh, got an update on the Audi site saying my order had been cancelled - Called the dealer "no, it's definitely still on the way, that's strange". Ya don't say - hoping I don't find a RS-shaped empty space when I go to pick it up on Thursday.

Reactions: AudiNutta and Audi Bairn
Hi everyone

Registered to this forum to join in the excitement with purchasing my new Audi.

I went ahead and placed my order on 13th Sept with the following spec

Audi S5 Sportback in Navarra Blue
Magma Red Nappa Leather Seats
Carbon Atlas Inlays
Flat bottom steering wheel
Comfort and Sound Pack
Light and Vision Pack
Driver Assistance Pack - Tour
Dynamic Steering
S Sports Suspension with Damping Control
Electric Folding door mirrors
Electric front seats with memory
Heated front and rear seats
Privacy Glass
Red Brake Calipers

I had just received my email about my order number and Audi chat have given me an "unconfirmed" date of 16th October for build.

Anyone in the same position as me?

How long were your cars in Assembly? My A3 has been in there since yesterday! Is this just down to the tracker not updating over the weekend. My A6 which was ordered last year went from Assembly to QC in the same day.

How long were your cars in Assembly? My A3 has been in there since yesterday! Is this just down to the tracker not updating over the weekend. My A6 which was ordered last year went from Assembly to QC in the same day.

I was 1 day in assembly last week and three in QC.

Left the factory 4 days ago. Have got status 38 yet.. maybe it fell off the train on the way to Emden

hi all, my car wasn't meant to start until today but its already in Quality control, how long does it take from there to then be shipped over and then arrive at my dealers, Thanks

I was 1 day in assembly last week and three in QC.

Left the factory 4 days ago. Have got status 38 yet.. maybe it fell off the train on the way to Emden

It's now in QC so so must have had a production issue, will see how long QC lasts.

hi all, my car wasn't meant to start until today but its already in Quality control, how long does it take from there to then be shipped over and then arrive at my dealers, Thanks
You're talking a few days to get to the port, a day or two at sea (Emden to UK) and a few from the destination port. The big unknown is how long it'll sit at Emden awaiting a ship. If you're really unlucky this can take 3 or more weeks worst case. Me and the wife ordered our new cars on the same day and hers was at the port a week where mine was almost 3 weeks.

thanks Audi Bairn for your reply, lets hope its not sat waiting for ages before shipping over

thanks Audi Bairn for your reply, lets hope its not sat waiting for ages before shipping over

I was at emden docks for 21/22 days... and 5 days from the factory to the port too

I was at emden docks for 21/22 days... and 5 days from the factory to the port too

oh no heres me hoping I might have my car in a couple of weeks

mine left the factory last sunday after 7 days in QC.
No more updates since :whistle2:
it must be on a very slow train .......

So my order is now confirmed with the factory for 16th October, 3 weeks earlier which I'm pleased about! Think the dealer changed one of their allocations as it states I ordered in July.

Last edited:
I've got to have one of the longest drawn out transport stages ever... 5/6 days to get from factory to port, 21/22 days waiting to get on a ship, 2/3 days on the ship and it's now day 5 waiting for the car to reach the dealer...

That's over a month already and I'm still waiting... all for transportation

I think I need to start not getting my hopes up after reading the above posts, mine has been in QC for 4 days now not even at transport stage, that's bad 3 weeks to get on to a ship Rolly12, that's nearly 6 weeks just to transport your car :(

I think I need to start not getting my hopes up after reading the above posts, mine has been in QC for 4 days now not even at transport stage, that's bad 3 weeks to get on to a ship Rolly12, that's nearly 6 weeks just to transport your car :(

I know, I'm chomping at the bit too! Very frustrating but it is what it is...

Thought I might get lucky after reading a few posts of people taking 2 weeks from factory to dealer but it wasn't to be!