yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Collecting mine on Friday. This week is going to drag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beaver02 and Mark_86
Collecting mine on Friday. This week is going to drag

This month is going to drag for me. I'm not collecting mine until 1 March. I will be going to see it sometime before then to go through a few items with the technician that I want doing before I collect it. Interestingly the dealer is moving in to a brand new showroom on 27th February as well.

Reactions: Mark_86
Daytona grey, 3dr S3 black edition, stronic with virtual cockpit. I'm most looking forward to hearing the B&O sound system. The old man had one in his A4 back in 2008 and I remember it being immense. I've been waiting for mine since the middle of September, so I'm nearly there!

Reactions: Beaver02 and Mark_86
Maybe but it's the order number I tracked mine with, and my wife's TT which was ordered the same day. Not aware I had a build code at all.
This applies to both myAudi and the tracker system too.
i could be very wrong then, I used some number (cant remember where from tbh) on the tracker and never worked and then got my actual number

ignore my post all :shrug:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Anyone else's order say BE, even though I didn't order black edition!?

I don't remember it saying that when the tracker went live! Also as you can see in the picture, it hasn't got any BE elements!

Beeeee

Getting delivered Wednesday :smiley: hoping for a transported delivery.

Anyone else's order say BE, even though I didn't order black edition!?

I don't remember it saying that when the tracker went live! Also as you can see in the picture, it hasn't got any BE elements!

View attachment 116724
It's a common fault that they flock between the 2, if you haven't ordered BE don't worry, you can check the spec details just in case.

Reactions: Steelster
It's a common fault that they flock between the 2, if you haven't ordered BE don't worry, you can check the spec details just in case.
thanks! in the details it doesn't mention the gloss black mirrors or anything so I'm sure all will be fine.

thanks! in the details it doesn't mention the gloss black mirrors or anything so I'm sure all will be fine.
I panicked and phoned the dealer staright away as didn't want the BE wheels and he assured me common problem. Most people on here have reported the same.

I had this the other day :tearsofjoy:

A326D474-82BE-48FA-919D-ABD1341EF000.png

I hope Audi cars are more reliable than their websites and apps; all the ones I’ve encountered so far are full of bugs, inaccuracies and very inefficient (not very German like at all)

I just thought it mean my car was a one off :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: pburv
Quality control this morning, on the same day my original build date was planned for. I'm hoping for 1st March pickup! :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Quality control this morning, on the same day my original build date was planned for. I'm hoping for 1st March pickup! :)
Fingers crossed for you, my order has been on status 38 since 13/01 and they still don't know which ship it will be on. I'm being told to expect it to be ready last week of Feb earliest now.

Reactions: CookD
Exactly the same here for my A5....

Reactions: CookD
Fingers crossed for you, my order has been on status 38 since 13/01 and they still don't know which ship it will be on. I'm being told to expect it to be ready last week of Feb earliest now.
Ouch, that sucks.

Been in touch with Audi as tracker is still not active for me on yourAudi and they're now saying Build week 10, 6th March. Has came forward a week already since ordering but won't read too much into it.

Reactions: Steelster
Been in touch with Audi as tracker is still not active for me on yourAudi and they're now saying Build week 10, 6th March. Has came forward a week already since ordering but won't read too much into it.
When did you place the order?

Same build week as me! Website it still glitched and saying I've got a Black Edition!

Reactions: HulkRS3
Just give few days and check again. Mine was showing on the tracker within 7-10 days from order...By the way order on 30th January and allocated build week 10 is pretty fast. I ordered mine 8th December to have build week 7. Moved back a couple of times along the way so not to worry too much if temporarily slips to week 11.

Just give few days and check again. Mine was showing on the tracker within 7-10 days from order...By the way order on 30th January and allocated build week 10 is pretty fast. I ordered mine 8th December to have build week 7. Moved back a couple of times along the way so not to worry too much if temporarily slips to week 11.
I was originally given week 11. And there was some guys who posted above who checked over the weekend there and they had come forward a month, so I'm not going to count on it too much but we'll see. As much as the wait is pure agony, I don't want to take delivery of it while the roads are in the terrible wintry state.

I was originally given week 11. And there was some guys who posted above who checked over the weekend there and they had come forward a month, so I'm not going to count on it too much but we'll see. As much as the wait is pure agony, I don't want to take delivery of it while the roads are in the terrible wintry state.
You're right it is agony but from what I can read it gets worse when your car leaves the factory...plenty of threads for checking ships timetables etc.. at least you can release your frustrations on this forum!

Same build week as me! Website it still glitched and saying I've got a Black Edition!

I'm build week 10 also - fingers crossed they start early.

It's finally progressed :yahoo:

78FF30CD-7891-40D4-96AA-BC8994CE628A.png

Reactions: Mark_86, CookD, The Kendragon and 1 other person
This morning I was greeted by status 39.....

Reactions: BlueBadger and Tom.H
3ad1e63e8cae38acf063f22f14e11a5f.jpg

Reactions: BlueBadger
Do you know which UK port yours is being shipped into?

Hi, I'm assuming it is Sheerness as the car is via Swindon Audi. I hope it's on a speeeed boat

811453365ef8d2a4540edf1933cd16ea.jpg

This show's all of my time line changes from start to finish. Original order was placed on 23rd September

Reactions: TYb
Hi, I'm assuming it is Sheerness as the car is via Swindon Audi. I hope it's on a speeeed boat

Just checking I've not been missed off the latest Grimsby shipment. :)

Finally mine is on the boat to Sheerness, looks like its on City of Oslo.

811453365ef8d2a4540edf1933cd16ea.jpg

This show's all of my time line changes from start to finish. Original order was placed on 23rd September

That's not too bad a turnaround after status 39. If mine is ready in a week I'll take
It otherwise wait it out until 1st March.

Finally mine is on the boat to Sheerness, looks like its on City of Oslo.
Awesome, I think mine must be too, do you know when it docks in the U.K.? I tried looking at a ship tracker but didn't get too far

Awesome, I think mine must be too, do you know when it docks in the U.K.? I tried looking at a ship tracker but didn't get too far

It was due to dock at 10am this morning in Sheerness, although on Vessel Finder its showing as just outside Sheerness at the moment.

It was due to dock at 10am this morning in Sheerness, although on Vessel Finder its showing as just outside Sheerness at the moment.
Thanks for confirming.

My dealer has called to say will be targeting handover on Sunday, quite surprised they can turnaround so quickly.