yourAudi - Track New Car Order

can I borrow his magic wand?:search: I ordered 7th jan but my audi tracker says "order date:3/12/16" so they must have changed a spec....but still 22nd of may....hoping it'll come forward or im asking for a gesture of goodwill because I was told I should have it early April

I ordered 16/11 and I'm build week 8! Can't believe others have ordered in Jan and are only like 2 weeks behind me haha

Reactions: MattSedg
can I borrow his magic wand?:search: I ordered 7th jan but my audi tracker says "order date:3/12/16" so they must have changed a spec....but still 22nd of may....hoping it'll come forward or im asking for a gesture of goodwill because I was told I should have it early April
haha I'll ask him! mine says 28th december as order date on the audi website, maybe there was a specific slot open for a saloon? who knows?! whenever they arrive for us I'm certain it will be worth the wait :)

haha I'll ask him! mine says 28th december as order date on the audi website, maybe there was a specific slot open for a saloon? who knows?! whenever they arrive for us I'm certain it will be worth the wait :)
I just keep telling myself....it'll come when it comes...

Reactions: Steelster
i'll stop complaining :whistle2:

lol you're still a while behind me mate :grimacing: horrible isn't it, my brother said it'll be the longest few months ever and he wasn't wrong!

lol you're still a while behind me mate :grimacing: horrible isn't it, my brother said it'll be the longest few months ever and he wasn't wrong!
I ordered 28th October and I'm build week 8!!!!!

this angers me after looking at my build week but nice one :blownose:

He did say he would try and get the manager to amend an order they had already placed for stock.. and as far as I know, BE and Sportback and two factors that set your build week back a bit.

Still status 38 since the 13th, this is taking the Michael now...

Still status 38 since the 13th, this is taking the Michael now...

Yep, that is a joke. What are Audi saying?

Finally hit status 60 this morning so I'm presuming 70 maybe tomorrow?

Yep, that is a joke. What are Audi saying?

Finally hit status 60 this morning so I'm presuming 70 maybe tomorrow?
The dealer can't really do a great deal until it's in the U.K. Customer services have not been very helpful, told me it took 10 days to get to port and advised could be in port queue for 2 weeks, were not able to tell me which boat etc it'll be loaded on.

I was going to take it if arrived late Jan but will prob wait until 1st March now.

Yours must be almost there now :)

Status 21 this morning, it begins! 5 days before my build date :D

Status 70 this morning.... pick her up at 4 today :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Reactions: keenu, Tom.H and S3go
No date stamp on 38, just the order number etc. It is a tad painful especially as a October order...
responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":{"orderNumber":"26531102","orderStatus":"38","deliveryDealerCode":"00408","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-01-13T01:11:55+0000"},

Car being delivered next Wednesday! :grinning:

Reactions: S3go
Mine went into 'prep' this morning build week 20th Feb! Fingers crossed for an early start haha.

Reactions: RM88
Prep was about 3 weeks before mine started build I think.

Spoke to the dealer. Pick mine up a week today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TYb and RM88
Mine went into 'prep' this morning build week 20th Feb! Fingers crossed for an early start haha.
Same build week as mine! Has yours gone into preparation already? I've had my fingers crossed for the last month hoping it starts sooner than expected

Same build week as mine! Has yours gone into preparation already? I've had my fingers crossed for the last month hoping it starts sooner than expected

I'm build week 8 as well and he's beat me to it too

I have too! And yeah changed over night now showing in prep! Hoping for a early build start but not confident lol

Mine has been at stage 'your Audi has left ingolstadt' for the last 6 days not even on boat yet, when it's being shipped over how do you know what boat it's on? Is there away of tracking ship to where it's at sorry if this has been asked before

You'll have to wait till your status changes to 39. Then check VesselFinder or Marine Tracker to see which ships have left Emden. I used VesselFinder as they have a free app.

Reactions: 659tucker
You'll have to wait till your status changes to 39. Then check VesselFinder or Marine Tracker to see which ships have left Emden. I used VesselFinder as they have a free app.
Great thanks for info will have a look when status changes

I have too! And yeah changed over night now showing in prep! Hoping for a early build start but not confident lol
Correct me if I am wrong, but if it's in preparation has it not already started!?

Reactions: samo26
Correct me if I am wrong, but if it's in preparation has it not already started!?
No it means basically that Audi are checking and getting together all the components needed to building the car. Until they have all the components available they will not start the actual production process. Panel, Paint and Final Assembly only taken a couple of days.

Reactions: samo26
Mine has been at stage 'your Audi has left ingolstadt' for the last 6 days not even on boat yet, when it's being shipped over how do you know what boat it's on? Is there away of tracking ship to where it's at sorry if this has been asked before
Mine left the factory on the 13th and still no boat confirmed. Some cars seem to fly through but mine is taking ages

Mine left the factory on the 13th and still no boat confirmed. Some cars seem to fly through but mine is taking ages

17 days mine was waiting to get on a ship. I was going insane. But once it's on there and in the uk you can sort of ignore the tracker as the dealer can give you a collection date

Reactions: Mark_86
I ordered 16/11 and I'm build week 8! Can't believe others have ordered in Jan and are only like 2 weeks behind me haha

We don't have access here to something like your Audi but the dealer called today to say my car is scheduled for a week 9 build. Assuming there is a boat coming our way soon after I should have it early mid June. That's after about 40 days on the water and a week or two getting on the boat in Germany and from the boat to the dealer in Melbourne.

Clearly the process from ordering to build isn't a linear one. My car was ordered on Jan 7th yet examples like this one from Tom show that a 7 week earlier order rolls out the factory just one week earlier.

Go figure but I would love to know how they schedule their build program

Reactions: Audi Bairn
20170202 163425
20170202 163401
20170202 163425

Reactions: Audi Bairn, CookD, The Kendragon and 3 others
Sorry dont know why the bottom pic added twice

But here it is!!!!
Couldbt be happier
Amazing car
I love the BE wheels... i know a lot of people dont....but I love them

Reactions: Mark_86 and S3go
Wow love the BE on the white! Especially under the artificial lights! Congrats pal. After seeing the alloys as well I've got to say I'm no longer concerned as they suit it very well (personal opinion)

Reactions: Beaver02 and Mark_86
17 days mine was waiting to get on a ship. I was going insane. But once it's on there and in the uk you can sort of ignore the tracker as the dealer can give you a collection date
It's the worse bit isn't it......