yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Bet you can't wait!!

Reactions: Mark_86
I only ordered my car just this last Thursday (26th January 2017), but got an email from the sales exec today saying he's been given build week 10.

Am I reading into this wrongly or does that seem really quick? Either that or he's had a got my hopes up with a nightmare typo and meant week 20

Week 10 would be first week in march if I'm not mistaken?!

I have an order number he sent through but it's not on any official documents and when I go on yourAudi it doesnt find anything matching. Checking too soon? Massively trolled by the dealer? We will see soon enough......

I only ordered my car just this last Thursday (26th January 2017), but got an email from the sales exec today saying he's been given build week 10.

Am I reading into this wrongly or does that seem really quick? Either that or he's had a got my hopes up with a nightmare typo and meant week 20

Week 10 would be first week in march if I'm not mistaken?!

I have an order number he sent through but it's not on any official documents and when I go on yourAudi it doesnt find anything matching. Checking too soon? Massively trolled by the dealer? We will see soon enough......

They might have an order in the system already that they can modify, so it's not impossible.

Reactions: Steelster
Woke up to status 40 on deadline day. Where's my yellow tie?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beaver02 and Mark_86
Just had an email from Audi. Status changed to 60 - On it's way to the dealer!

Reactions: The Kendragon, RM88, Mark_86 and 3 others
Still 38 for me, I think it must have been parked somewhere and forgotten.......

paper work being signed later tonight.... we are getting closer now... :yahoo:

Reactions: MattSedg, The Kendragon, Tom.H and 1 other person
Still 38 for me, I think it must have been parked somewhere and forgotten.......

Mine's been 38 for about 2 weeks now, it left Ingolstadt on 13th Jan, and has been on status 38 for a couple of weeks.

Mine's been 38 for about 2 weeks now, it left Ingolstadt on 13th Jan, and has been on status 38 for a couple of weeks.
Exactly the same as me, called customer services today and they don't even know which ship it will be loaded on, also told me if I had any issues to deal with Swindon Audi not them. I could recommend Swindon enough, can't say the same about Audi U.K. though.

Exactly the same as me, called customer services today and they don't even know which ship it will be loaded on, also told me if I had any issues to deal with Swindon Audi not them. I could recommend Swindon enough, can't say the same about Audi U.K. though.

I am with Audi Maidstone, but I am not too fussed as I am not taking mine till 1st March.

Reactions: TYb
I am with Audi Maidstone, but I am not too fussed as I am not taking mine till 1st March.
I won't take mine until 1st March now but the plan was end Jan. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure.

Looking for a bit of advice. I'm due to pick mine up next weekend. I'm taking it on PCP, with it being so close to a 17 plate will it make any difference financially if I don't wait it out and take the 66 plate?

I suppose it depends on what you will be doing at the end of the PCP agreement? If handing it back then won't make a blind bit of different but may affect the other options however it won't be huge. You've still taken delivery of the car in 2017 but just on a 66 plate. This country does seem to be obsessed with the year on the reg though. I would definitely take it now and enjoy it rather than wait another month.

Reactions: S3go
Looking for a bit of advice. I'm due to pick mine up next weekend. I'm taking it on PCP, with it being so close to a 17 plate will it make any difference financially if I don't wait it out and take the 66 plate?

No, not really. That's what I've just done, but ask for something extra off or on the car. You're helping them by taking it early, good for their sales figures. I got £300 off mine, plus Audi protection cover for free and a free tank of fuel.

Reactions: S3go
Great shout. Cheers Mark

I suppose it depends on what you will be doing at the end of the PCP agreement? If handing it back then won't make a blind bit of different but may affect the other options however it won't be huge. You've still taken delivery of the car in 2017 but just on a 66 plate. This country does seem to be obsessed with the year on the reg though. I would definitely take it now and enjoy it rather than wait another month.

Thanks mate. Looking to give the car back and start again at the end. Just want to get my hands on it now! The wait from September has been agonising!

Reactions: RM88
Just seen your post in the other thread as well. Not a chance I'm waiting it out now! I'll see what the dealer can offer

Pick car up Thursday!!!!!! Wahoooo

Reactions: Mark_86, The Kendragon, S3go and 2 others
Mods, can we close this thread, my car has arrived now......;)

Reactions: Steelster and Mark_86
Pick car up Thursday!!!!!! Wahoooo

That's great. Very quick from port to dealer!

Still at 40 for me. The wait it killing me. Lease company have pretty useless with the old 'well we just have to wait' line :disappointed:

2160cb1aff9fdc0d2060a175f90bc215.jpg

4 weeks to go :D

Reactions: Tom.H
Build date updated today

Brought forward two weeks to build week 9 27th Feb

Reactions: RM88
What status are you showing mate? I'm signing paper work tomorrow

I'm still showing status 40... but when I went it to sign paperwork the dealer showed me an email saying it was being delivered 10AM today to them... so it then gives them the whole of today and tomorrow morning/afternoon to get ready for me ....
received email this morning to confirm pickup at 4pm tomorrow!!

the guy did say once it hit port in UK he would make it a priority.. which he has done... so fair play to him..

Reactions: RM88 and S3go
Got the email confirmation today from Audi that my order had been received and I can now log into "youraudi" and see my cars progress.

I have a query though, probably me talking nonsense but still would like to double check!

The main page lists the configuration of the car in full, listing all the extra options and standard equipment that will be on the car. On my list though, it doesn't mention the Magnetic Ride at all. Normally I wouldn't be concerned as it comes as standard on the saloon, but it does individually list 'S' sports suspension and 4-link rear suspension, so the fact it doesn't list magnetic ride is worrying me!

Should I be worried that it's missing, or as it's standard on the saloon there's no chance it won't be there come build time?!

EDIT : if there is anyone who has ordered an s3 saloon and is able to check on their configuration setup to see if it's listed that might stop me from panicking for absolutely no reason whatsoever :sos:

Last edited:
Got the email confirmation today from Audi that my order had been received and I can now log into "youraudi" and see my cars progress.

I have a query though, probably me talking nonsense but still would like to double check!

The main page lists the configuration of the car in full, listing all the extra options and standard equipment that will be on the car. On my list though, it doesn't mention the Magnetic Ride at all. Normally I wouldn't be concerned as it comes as standard on the saloon, but it does individually list 'S' sports suspension and 4-link rear suspension, so the fact it doesn't list magnetic ride is worrying me!

Should I be worried that it's missing, or as it's standard on the saloon there's no chance it won't be there come build time?!

EDIT : if there is anyone who has ordered an s3 saloon and is able to check on their configuration setup to see if it's listed that might stop me from panicking for absolutely no reason whatsoever :sos:
im getting a sportback with mag ride, im pretty sure it also lists the sports sus aswell as mag ride

Mine is the same - S3 Saloon. I did extract the HTML and it did mention the magnetic ride on there. I wouldn't worry about it. Like you said it comes as standard so I am sure it will have it.

Mine is the same - S3 Saloon. I did extract the HTML and it did mention the magnetic ride on there. I wouldn't worry about it. Like you said it comes as standard so I am sure it will have it.

You're right! Panic over haha! Just checked the same and it is listed there, I'll sleep well now!

@MattSedg no idea what magic my dealer used but I ordered 26th Jan and am build week 10! I suppose I got lucky and a slot became available or an order was cancelled?!

You're right! Panic over haha! Just checked the same and it is listed there, I'll sleep well now!

@MattSedg no idea what magic my dealer used but I ordered 26th Jan and am build week 10! I suppose I got lucky and a slot became available or an order was cancelled?!
can I borrow his magic wand?:search: I ordered 7th jan but my audi tracker says "order date:3/12/16" so they must have changed a spec....but still 22nd of may....hoping it'll come forward or im asking for a gesture of goodwill because I was told I should have it early April