yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Haha I literally just added the things I wanted and know I'll use, could have added more but would have just been for the sake of having it :grinning:

What's your spec?

Jean-Louis, will be on PCP.
3 door, s-tronic, Ara blue. Only added bang and olfusen and red break calipers as I have also taken out on PCP and refuse to pay for extras I'm not overly fussed for over the term! (Tight eh)

Reactions: Mark_86
3 door, s-tronic, Ara blue. Only added bang and olfusen and red break calipers as I have also taken out on PCP and refuse to pay for extras I'm not overly fussed for over the term! (Tight eh)

Nothing wrong with that mate, still be a very nice car and the best colour.

Reactions: MattSedg and Mark_86
Mine has left the factory today, how long are we typically seeing for them to reach the uk dealers?

Mine has left the factory today, how long are we typically seeing for them to reach the uk dealers?

4-5 weeks from leaving the factory. So you should she it land around mid February.

4-5 weeks from leaving the factory. So you should she it land around mid February.
Thanks for the the reply. Looks like will be waiting for a 17 plate then, was hoping to get it start of Feb, especially as was told would be ready beginning of Jan.

Due build week 3, 16th Jan.
Went into Panel Shop yesterday, Paint Shop this morning. Think that's 2 days ahead of what I was predicting. So looking good for mid-late Feb delivery me thinks. Buying outright, well via personal loans, so holding registration for 1st March. So far so good, touch wood and all that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know how to search for what ship it is likely to be on??

Went into Panel Shop yesterday, Paint Shop this morning. Think that's 2 days ahead of what I was predicting. So looking good for mid-late Feb delivery me thinks. Buying outright, well via personal loans, so holding registration for 1st March. So far so good, touch wood and all that :)

It seems that our new cars are following each other through the production process. Mine went to the Paint Shop this morning as well.

Reactions: BlueBadger
Finally got mine yesterday @billy.rt . Have to agree, it was definitely worth the wait :)

Reactions: BarryG79, Mark_86 and BlueBadger

Snap. Into paint this morning. Nice to see the tracker finally moving off status 20 :grinning:

I had an email from Audi sent at 02:00 this morning to say that my Sportback had reached Status 30 and had ' left the factory'. The email also gave a complete list of everything that was fitted to my A3. This included both the Options that I have ordered plus all the other variables that are added on the Assembly Line, a grand total of 108 items. All it needs now is be loaded on a ship from Emden to Grimsby.

Reactions: MattSedg and BlueBadger
Into Assembly today, whoop whoop.

Just read WhatCar? Car of the Year 2017 too, and Best Family Car:
Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI 150

Reactions: The Kendragon
I'm still only on step 2 :cry: time is dragging!

Reactions: The Kendragon and Mark_86
I must be slightly behind you. I'm still on 30, but can't see it being that far apart

Mine was in 30 for about a week. It's moving fast tbh

Anyone know how long it takes leaving the factory to getting on a ship?

Anyone know how long it takes leaving the factory to getting on a ship?
Mine left the factory on Friday and not made next stage yet. Fingers crossed will be on a ship by end of the week...

Mine left the factory on Friday and not made next stage yet. Fingers crossed will be on a ship by end of the week...

Yeah I think mine left on Thursday... so just wondering what timescale it roughly is...
also what port is yours going to?

Yeah I think mine left on Thursday... so just wondering what timescale it roughly is...
also what port is yours going to?
I'm not sure which port it'll head to but the car is via Swindon Audi so may be Sheerness

Guys status 38 normally means the car is at the port waiting for a boat, right?

Mine left the factory on 13 Dec. On a ship tomorrow apparently.

Mine left the factory on 13 Dec. On a ship tomorrow apparently.

Isar Highway left at around 8pm this evening, no new vehicle transporters due until 19th when the Wesser Highway rolls in. Yours may be on the ship already buddy! :)

EDIT: Isar is on it's way to Grimsby as we speak.

There is another ship City of Rotterdam that also left Emden at 15.07 today also heading for Grimsby at the moment. Due in at 18:30 tomorrow (17th)

There is another ship City of Rotterdam that also left Emden at 15.07 today also heading for Grimsby at the moment. Due in at 18:30 tomorrow (17th)

Good spot, missed that one. Haven't seen any head to Sheerness for a while.

I've had another email from Audi to say my A3 is on the way to the UK. Perhaps it's on the ISA Highway or City of Rotterdam.