yourAudi - Track New Car Order

In QC today, how long have people found it to take from QC to delivery?

Into QC this morning. Original construction date was today. Final hurdle but the most painful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark_86
Into QC this morning. Original construction date was today. Final hurdle but the most painful!

Same situation for me, does QC take some time?

This is the hard bit haha - took me 3 and a half weeks to get it in the UK from build. Mine hit QC on the 12/12/16 and I'm expecting to take delivery this Wednesday... so 4 and a half weeks from QC to delivery

If you get it the first week of February you've had a result!

This is the hard bit haha - took me 3 and a half weeks to get it in the UK from build. Mine hit QC on the 12/12/16 and I'm expecting to take delivery this Wednesday... so 4 and a half weeks from QC to delivery
Ouch, fingers crossed all good for Wednesday.

Hoping QC may be a bit quicker now that festive period is over.

Hoping 1st week of Feb otherwise I'll be made to wait until 1st March.

I emailed the DVLA about the new VED rules from April 1st to ask what is include in the £40,000 list price. They sent me the attached image.

Attachments

• Ved.png
    Ved.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 194
I emailed the DVLA about the new VED rules from April 1st to ask what is include in the £40,000 list price. They sent me the attached image.

Ouch. So it doe's include options... that's gonna sting for a lot of people.

Ouch. So it doe's include options... that's gonna sting for a lot of people.

Yep! Tbf I think most articles stated it does include the options, so not sure where this not including options came from...

Hoping mine comes through before 1st April, still has the 6th Feb build date on yourAudi :cower:

Yep! Tbf I think most articles stated it does include the options, so not sure where this not including options came from...

Because the articles weren't quoting from gov.uk which is the website of the official body that deals with it. It was as clear as muddy water on there! The fact that it includes options means that it being based on list price is a load of rubbish.

Reactions: keenu
It's going to big pain for the dealers with cars on order. I feel for alot of people on here who are falling into the new tax system. I can see alot of people trying to get the dealers to pay the difference... I wonder if they will?

Reactions: The Kendragon
I've paid £400+ for the last 8 years (well £500 now), was hoping I'd have a bit of a break with the S3 but depending on when it's delivered, looks like I won't be

And you're started a week before mine if I remember rightly! I thought you had yours by now...

Got stung with long delivery wait time due to time of year and it wasn't an option to collect. only a few days to go, I've waited this long so a few more days isn't long to wait.

Yeah you're right mate, I've got Wednesday booked off work to enjoy it a little!

Well billy you have beaten me mate.
Im down to collect next Wednesday.

Reactions: billy.rt
When do you typically get your build number?? Only ordered it on Saturday, is it within days of order?

You can request it from your dealer. Usually only a few days...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: MattSedg
I've sent my dealer an email explaining how when I ordered the car and was told a March delivery I was under the belief that the tax would be £60 over the 4 year PCP agreement. Delivery is now April/May and the tax will be £560.... Dealer hasn't said what they will do yet!

A lot of dealers seem to be completely in the dark over it. Was speaking to a sales exec at SEAT the other day who knew nothing about it, same with the business manager on the sales team who's sorting my order.

My Audi has moved to 'In Transit' this morning for mine. But still shows status 30... anyone else moved this morning? Could be another glitch with 'myAudi'. Might ring CS this morning and see if it's moved... Can't see what ship it'd be on to be honest, which makes me think it's another bug.

My Audi has moved to 'In Transit' this morning for mine. But still shows status 30... anyone else moved this morning? Could be another glitch with 'myAudi'. Might ring CS this morning and see if it's moved... Can't see what ship it'd be on to be honest, which makes me think it's another bug.
Mine has stayed on 24 QC for 3 days now, might not be a glitch for you.

the tracker wont actually show you what ship its on that's down to yourself to track and get a rough idea - but that's all dependant on where the dealership is where you ordered the car from. and mine was in QC for about 5 days I think.

the tracker wont actually show you what ship its on that's down to yourself to track and get a rough idea - but that's all dependant on where the dealership is where you ordered the car from. and mine was in QC for about 5 days I think.

Oh yeah I know the tracker won't tell me which ship it's on... been looking at Marine tracker to see which ships are moving. That's what I was referring too.

Mine has stayed on 24 QC for 3 days now, might not be a glitch for you.

Mine moved to status 30 this morning. Was on QC 24 for roughly a week. Audi customer services told me it's normally in QC for 2 weeks but maybe they just give you worst case scenario to manage expectations!

Mine moved to status 30 this morning. Was on QC 24 for roughly a week. Audi customer services told me it's normally in QC for 2 weeks but maybe they just give you worst case scenario to manage expectations!
Thank you for the info, didn't realise it was that long in QC. Was hoping to have the car 1st week of Feb but that could be ambitious...

What was your initial build week?

Yeah same for me. I reckon yours won't be far behind mine then if we had the same build week.

Fingers crossed pal. Did customer service say how long to expect for it to be shipped.

What have you gone for?

Had a more thorough reply from DVLA for anybody interested.

Hi Tom,

If your new car is registered on or after the 1 April 2017 it will fall under the new car tax rules.

The list price is the manufacturers quoted price for the vehicle the day before the vehicle is first registered. It is not the list price at the point of ordering.

It includes options fitted by the manufacturer before delivery. It includes the delivery charge, the cost of the pre delivery inspection and VAT. It does not include an warrantees, options fitted by the dealer and the cost of the first registration fee and the first licence.

It's important to note that the manufacturers list price is the price before any incentives or discounts so may not be what is paid for the vehicle.

I hope that helps let me know if you need any more information

Helen
Helen Jones
Service Designer - First Registration & VED Reform Project
Vehicle Services | D14 West | DVLA | Swansea | SA6 7JL

Had a more thorough reply from DVLA for anybody interested.

Hi Tom,

If your new car is registered on or after the 1 April 2017 it will fall under the new car tax rules.

The list price is the manufacturers quoted price for the vehicle the day before the vehicle is first registered. It is not the list price at the point of ordering.

It includes options fitted by the manufacturer before delivery. It includes the delivery charge, the cost of the pre delivery inspection and VAT. It does not include an warrantees, options fitted by the dealer and the cost of the first registration fee and the first licence.

It's important to note that the manufacturers list price is the price before any incentives or discounts so may not be what is paid for the vehicle.

I hope that helps let me know if you need any more information

Helen
Helen Jones
Service Designer - First Registration & VED Reform Project
Vehicle Services | D14 West | DVLA | Swansea | SA6 7JL

Wow! Bye bye car market 2017...

Reactions: Tom.H
074bc44a889a0cf4aec71e71bd7e38bd.jpg

A pretty precise breakdown of what happens from QC onwards for those in that position. Audi UK are brilliant compared to info from the dealer

Depends on who you know at the dealer I'd say, I get good info but I'm dealing with the business manager who I've dealt with since they were on the service desk at VW.