yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Fingers crossed for u mate.
I'm sure it will get dealers this week for you.
Will phone customer services up to confirm.

I will wait for the tracker to update before I do - I think they're getting sick of me chasing the car up!

Interestingly, mine is still sat in QC... I was thinking it would have reset back to stage 3 prep but it hasn't. May give Audi CS a call and confirm... good news if it's accurate.

Tracker saying its arrived this morning.Persume it's still got to have its pdi check done.
So fingers crossed for next week pick up.
Any change on your Billy?
Any good news for anyone else???
Build due to start on the 9th for me, how quickly are we seeing these built and delivered? If arrives before mid Feb need to decide if hold out for the 17 reg. Its on PCP so won't effect me hugely.

Build due to start on the 9th for me, how quickly are we seeing these built and delivered? If arrives before mid Feb need to decide if hold out for the 17 reg. Its on PCP so won't effect me hugely.
Hi mate,your probably looking at five to six weeks.You might find it will start build this Thursday 5th.It will fly through the build then slows down from then on.So yeah prob looking at 1st March mate.

So I spoke to Audi customer services yesterday and they confirmed that car finished build day before yesterday so Audi tracker on QC stage is correct. Even though build date was supposed to be 9th Jan they said that this is only a guide as to when the car is expected to be built. Will probably be in QC for a few weeks so He said expect delivery max to be between 4-5 weeks. I reckon that there is no bug now in Audi tracker so if it's showing stage 7 then it most likely is!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mark_86
Hi mate,your probably looking at five to six weeks.You might find it will start build this Thursday 5th.It will fly through the build then slows down from then on.So yeah prob looking at 1st March mate.
Probably for the best to be on 17 plate, the suspense is killing me now!!!

So I spoke to Audi customer services yesterday and they confirmed that car finished build day before yesterday so Audi tracker on QC stage is correct. Even though build date was supposed to be 9th Jan they said that this is only a guide as to when the car is expected to be built. Will probably be in QC for a few weeks so He said expect delivery max to be between 4-5 weeks. I reckon that there is no bug now in Audi tracker so if it's showing stage 7 then it most likely is!!!

I've just called through and they told me the tracker was at fault and mine is still down for 9th Jan then takes a maximum of 2 months from then to hit it dealer

Just phoned CS for mine. It's on it's way to Emden port as we speak. Wasn't supposed to start build unti the 9th, so mine's way ahead of schedule.

Just phoned CS for mine. It's on it's way to Emden port as we speak. Wasn't supposed to start build unti the 9th, so mine's way ahead of schedule.

Seems like mine is too Mark

Nice!! Mine went back to 16th Jan :disappointed: hoping it might start build next week though if some are moving forward.

On a side note I received an update from the lease company today (they didn't know I was tracking myself), was told that collection would not be possible. Anyone collected theirs? That was my original plan.

Nice!! Mine went back to 16th Jan :disappointed: hoping it might start build next week though if some are moving forward.

On a side note I received an update from the lease company today (they didn't know I was tracking myself), was told that collection would not be possible. Anyone collected theirs? That was my original plan.

I think a few people have a few pages back... :)

Hi, fairly new to this forum and very new to buying a brand new car.... placed an order on the 13th of December for my very first brand spanking new out of the factory car.......and like most people here that have ordered their car around the same time as me, was told I'd recieve my car before April's new tax laws.
I hope that I can hold the salesman to that if it fails to show up before then.
He said it would be here and ready mid February. After reading through this thread I'm a little skeptical.

I hate being pestered, so avoid pestering other people.... but I'm starting to get a little annoyed with the fact I haven't yet recieved my order number so that I can track the process of my order, like the rest of you on here.

How long should it be before audi calls me up an issues it to me?

Hi. I doubt they will call you. Mine is being leased so slightly different as I didn't order direct with dealer but your dealer should tell you your order number straight away if not already on your paperwork?

Hi. I doubt they will call you. Mine is being leased so slightly different as I didn't order direct with dealer but your dealer should tell you your order number straight away if not already on your paperwork?
I have an order number already but it's not valid on yourAudi. The number is the code produced through the configurator so waiting for the 8 digit code (All numbers I believe?) From Audi to be able to track online the process

Ah I see I just messaged the lease company for the number and yes as you say all numbers. You could always give Audi Customer Services a ring they are very helpful.

Ah I see I just messaged the lease company for the number and yes as you say all numbers. You could always give Audi Customer Services a ring they are very helpful.
No help I'm afraid. I tried calling the dealership yesterday but the salesman I dealt with was busy with other customers and was told he'd call back. Well,that didn't happen......looks like ima have to drive there tomorrow and see what's what's. Really hoping I do that get fobbed off with the time scale thing. Especially as I've put down over 8k deposit

Audi CS is for the whole of the UK not the dealership, so separate. They are much more helpful.

How do you guys find out the Status No. When I log on to Your Audi I can see my order but only the wording Order arrived, Preparation etc.

I'm with select and you're allowed to collect if you wish, then again it depends what dealership it's going to wether they have the capacity to hold a certain amount of cars for collections

Does any one have a guide to what the statuses are? Mine is currently at 20, any ideas?

@TYb if you go to page 5 on this thread theres explainations for each status number

Got my fingers crossed I wake up to a status 60... been in the compound at the port for 6 days now!

Hi, fairly new to this forum and very new to buying a brand new car.... placed an order on the 13th of December for my very first brand spanking new out of the factory car.......and like most people here that have ordered their car around the same time as me, was told I'd recieve my car before April's new tax laws.
I hope that I can hold the salesman to that if it fails to show up before then.
He said it would be here and ready mid February. After reading through this thread I'm a little skeptical.

I hate being pestered, so avoid pestering other people.... but I'm starting to get a little annoyed with the fact I haven't yet recieved my order number so that I can track the process of my order, like the rest of you on here.

How long should it be before audi calls me up an issues it to me?
Ordered around the same time as you and originally waited 2.5 weeks for the estimated build date to come up on yourAudi. When it did, it said 1st May 2017 and then 10th April 2017. Recently, it has moved to 27th March 2017 but the dealership has advised that the date should come forward to February. Like yourself, I will be pretty annoyed if I have to tax the car under the new regulations :tired:

I have an order number already but it's not valid on yourAudi. The number is the code produced through the configurator so waiting for the 8 digit code (All numbers I believe?) From Audi to be able to track online the process

I originally had the same issue, took a few days before it eventually accepted my build number on YourAudi.

Ordered it on 1st December and placed deposit. Was told a week to get build number, but the sales guy received it next day and emailed it to me. Just checked my emails and it started working on the site on the 6th December.

Build week is 3 which is 16th January.
YourAudi states the order was placed 28th November. So I think the dealership already had one in the ordering pipeline which they just edited to my spec.

Judging by others, should land with the dealer mid February. So I suspect yours may land early March and in time before the new VED tax thingy.

Finally... first line of my status report is 60 but with no time stamp - arrival of the car must be imminent!

Reactions: Mark_86, BarryG79, BlueBadger and 1 other person
Status 21 into panel's this morning. I must be up there with the longest wait on here. Ordered 23/09, money likely receive first week in march back end of Feb?!

Damn auto correct. Most likely*

Status 21 into panel's this morning. I must be up there with the longest wait on here. Ordered 23/09, money likely receive first week in march back end of Feb?!

First week of Feb by my calc matey.

First week of Feb by my calc matey.

I hope so pal! I'm almost past caring whether I have a 17 plate as I'm on PCP anyway so can't see it making much difference. Only saying march as that's what I got told when I rang Audi UK. Give up chasing the dealer a while a go

I hope so pal! I'm almost past caring whether I have a 17 plate as I'm on PCP anyway so can't see it making much difference. Only saying march as that's what I got told when I rang Audi UK. Give up chasing the dealer a while a go

Think it will be rapid from here on in for you. A friend had his S4 Avant hit the Paint step on 2nd Dec, and picked it up from the dealer on 22nd Dec.

Yeah if I was going PCP with no intention of paying to keep it at the end, I wouldn't wait for the 17 plate either. Same, or even more so, on lease cars.

The only thing that will slow you down now is when it's at the port waiting to get on a ship!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
The only thing that will slow you down now is when it's at the port waiting to get on a ship!

I'm trying not to fall into the trap of tracking ships. Waking up every day since September and checking my order status has already consumed me!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I ordered on the 11/09 and I was in the same situation as you! I said that at first but it won't stop you tracking the ships haha! I sometimes wish I never come across this forum, given me a load of heartache lol

see with my status on the tracker with the top line being a status 60 with no time stamp - does that mean its on a status 60 now or does it mean that is the status its going to change to next?

I ordered 22/09 and still on status 20 :cry: 16th Jan due to start.

I ordered 22/09 and still on status 20 :cry: 16th Jan due to start.

Same build date as mine matey, and I'm also on status 20 so seems normal.

When there was a glitch on New Year's Day, I think I may have caught a glimpse of the expected timeline. If so, then I reckon we will both move to the next step on the 14th, Panel Shop. Then 15th, Paint Shop, ready for Assembly starting on the 16th.
(Fingers crossed, knuckles turning whiter and whiter)