yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Yeah it's not 100% more of a guide I think, like you say you know yours is at the dealers awaiting collect yet it still shows a status 40...

My s3 was meant to be built end of Jan and I've just checked and it's already in QC.. it's going to be hard not to pick it up before march now.:disrelieved:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and The Kendragon
Happy New Year :)

Similar here, build date of 16th Jan, just jumped from preparation to qc overnight. I feel like I've missed out on the experience of progressing through the other steps.

However the status code still says 20, but the history is showing up to 24 as below:

"orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-01-18T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-01-16T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-01-15T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-01-14T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-12-17T01:06:45+0000"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-12-03T01:04:07+0000"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":[{"orderNumber":"26543794","orderStatus":"20","deliveryDealerCode":"00726","orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2016-01-11T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2016-01-09T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2016-01-08T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2016-01-07T00:00:00+0000"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2016-12-08T01:11:27+0000"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2016-10-06T01:10:47+0100"}],"vehicleData":{"make":"Audi","model":"S3","modelVariant":"Black Edition 2.0 TFSI

Same. Status 20 but showing 24. Probably start of Feb delivery. What would anyone's thoughts be on asking them to hold it till the 17 plate?

After Status 20 your history jumps back to January 2016 (not 2017) - weird eh :wtf:

Looks like a glitch with the system.

Reactions: BlueBadger
Yeah it looks like a glitch with the system - I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet!

Yeah I can see this changing back to previous steps. Can't believe all these build slots moving forward especially over the Christmas period and even ones scheduled for the end of Jan. Would like to be wrong though. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: billy.rt
Im having the same issue. I ordered my s3 on the 3rd December 2016 and was told that I'd have it by march. When I go onto yourAudi though to track the car, it says that the costruction of the car won't begin until the 10th April 2017 which is 1 month after I was told I'd have the car by. If this date is correct, looks like I won't be getting it til may/june! Currently, the cars still sat on stage 2 (Preperation) and hasn't move from stage 2 for 3 weeks now. I've emailed my dealership yesterday to ask what was happening but obviously they are closed for new year but I'd imagine they would be back tomorrow so I'm expecting a reply back tomorrow. Do you know if this is likely to be right or be brought forward to when I was originally told I'd have it for? HOPEFULLY!

Thanks

Im having the same issue. I ordered my s3 on the 3rd December 2016 and was told that I'd have it by march. When I go onto yourAudi though to track the car, it says that the costruction of the car won't begin until the 10th April 2017 which is 1 month after I was told I'd have the car by. If this date is correct, looks like I won't be getting it til may/june! Currently, the cars still sat on stage 2 (Preperation) and hasn't move from stage 2 for 3 weeks now. I've emailed my dealership yesterday to ask what was happening but obviously they are closed for new year but I'd imagine they would be back tomorrow so I'm expecting a reply back tomorrow. Do you know if this is likely to be right or be brought forward to when I was originally told I'd have it for? HOPEFULLY!

Thanks
Mine was ordered around the same time. I was told March by dealer but yourAudi said 1st May then 10th April and is currently on 27th March. It should update as parts are collated and they move towards the production line :)

Looks like it was a bug. I've gone back to stage 3 preparation :( thought it was too good to be true

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Yep me too (although it actually suits me as my current lease will end mid Feb). We will have to be patient!

Me too. Mine was built and in QC yesterday despite factory shutdown! I don't want to take delivery until March in any event and it's now back to 16th January build .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yup, yesterday's bug has cleared for me too.

I'm back to stage 20/preparation. Build week still the same as 16th Jan though, which is fine for me.

Should land mid Feb for March 17 reg :)
(Fingers crossed)

Reactions: matts19 and Audi Bairn
Hi everyone,

I placed the order for a new audi on 18th December and luckily there was a car already built that fit my specifications. It was awaiting release from the factory around that time and 'your audi' is not recognising my order, does anyone know when i will nee able to track it or when it will be delivered? Thanks in advance

Welcome @Pheebs21 and congrats on your imminent arrival.
What model, spec etc ?
yourAudi takes a week or so to recognise your new order on average.

Reactions: Pheebs21
Hi everyone,

I placed the order for a new audi on 18th December and luckily there was a car already built that fit my specifications. It was awaiting release from the factory around that time and 'your audi' is not recognising my order, does anyone know when i will nee able to track it or when it will be delivered? Thanks in advance

Welcome! :sign welcome:

Reactions: Pheebs21
Welcome @Pheebs21 and congrats on your imminent arrival.
What model, spec etc ?
yourAudi takes a week or so to recognise your new order on average.

Hello! Thanks! It is an A1 Sportback 1.0 Sport 5dr in Glacier White with the comfort pack. I am so excited to get it and it is ever so frustrating that i cannot track it!

Reactions: The Kendragon, Audi Bairn and Tom.H
Phoned Audi customer services this morning just to confirm my car is actually in the country and its in the compound awaiting transportation to Sheffield Audi and should be there by the end of the week fingers crossed! at least the tracker is tying up nicely with what is actually going on... just waiting on that status 60 now! so I should be on track to take delivery of the car next week!

Reactions: Mark_86, BarryG79, Davo44 and 1 other person
Think my Audi is waiting for transporter to take it to get the pdi done.Then onto dealership.
So should get her hopefully by end of next week.
Race is on Billy who gets there's first ha ha.

Reactions: Mark_86, BarryG79 and billy.rt
haha I still think you'll get yours before mine with the luck I've had... if the car is at the dealers before the weekend I will be chuffed. do you know how long the PDI should last, no longer than a couple hours surely?

Dealer said could be at pdi centre for upto 3 days,depending how busy they are.But a few hours sounds bout right mate for the checks.

Don't know about you guys but Audi tracker is back to Quality Control stage.... must still be buggy

Don't know about you guys but Audi tracker is back to Quality Control stage.... must still be buggy

I'm still at stage 3. Maybe you've actually been moved forward!

Yeah, mine has just shot back to QC again. Think it's buggy as mentioned earlier...

these PDI centres churn out 50 cars a day I would imagine - just depends on the back-log of cars they have I guess. but if its at the dealers by the end of the week I will be a happy man!

Reactions: Davo44
Yeah, mine has just shot back to QC again. Think it's buggy as mentioned earlier...

Who would we need to speak to in order to confirm what stage we're at? Would it be the dealer from which the order was placed? If so It would be Sheffield Audi for me.

these PDI centres churn out 50 cars a day I would imagine - just depends on the back-log of cars they have I guess. but if its at the dealers by the end of the week I will be a happy man!
Same here mate.

Who would we need to speak to in order to confirm what stage we're at? Would it be the dealer from which the order was placed? If so It would be Sheffield Audi for me.

hi mate, give audi customer services a call. my order has gone through Sheffield audi too and I tried to talk to them the other day and they were very reluctant to give me any information to be honest for some reason... but audi customer services will tell you everything you need to know - just have your order number to hand and they will give you all the info you need.

Reactions: Mark_86
hi mate, give audi customer services a call. my order has gone through Sheffield audi too and I tried to talk to them the other day and they were very reluctant to give me any information to be honest for some reason... but audi customer services will tell you everything you need to know - just have your order number to hand and they will give you all the info you need.

Cheers Billy. Will give them a call at lunch.

Reactions: Mark_86 and billy.rt
Mine still says Preparation was showing QC last time. Build Week 3.

just checked the tracker and its changed to a BE although I've ordered a standard S3 - every time its done this there's been a status change as though there messing about with the tracker related to my order.

Just heard mine still hasn't even shipped yet. Build week was 5 Dec. :disrelieved:

Dealer says it will ship this week.

just checked the tracker and its changed to a BE although I've ordered a standard S3 - every time its done this there's been a status change as though there messing about with the tracker related to my order.

The same happens with my order, I have been assured that there are not any issues though, just a tracker glitch not order issue

Yeah I've had it throughout the build process, every time it seems to change back and forth I get an update which is odd lol

Mine says configuration: black edition ? I ordered standard anyone else had the same ?

Mine says configuration: black edition ? I ordered standard anyone else had the same ?

Yes it's a known issue. Happens from time to time. Just some strange glitch. Should go back what it was the next day.

Reactions: Rayner_1704
Tracker saying its arrived this morning.Persume it's still got to have its pdi check done.
So fingers crossed for next week pick up.
Any change on your Billy?
Any good news for anyone else???

Superb! Get on the phone and sort that delivery out! And no change mate - as long as it's at the dealers this week I will be happy, im going away next Thursday for 3 days so delivery between now and Thursday will be lovely!

Reactions: Davo44