yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Well mine is supposed to start production on 9th Jan, which is BW3. So they best get at it sharpish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Audi Beam lights weren't fitted to mine which was delivered last week. Dealer is going to look into it, I did contact Audi customer service via Twitter and they confirmed they are part of spec and to contact dealer.
Mine has these fitted but only on the front?

Reactions: BarryG79
I
Mine has these fitted but only on the front?
Good to know, I think they only put them on the front.

My top status number has now changed to 60 with the dates one still on 40.

Wonder if that means it's on the way to the dealer today :fingerscrossed

Reactions: Pederson and Audi Bairn
Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been lurking for a few weeks. I ordered my new A3 on 19th November and the construction date on yourAudi is showing as 1st May 2017. Is this normal for a factory order? My dealership said it would be ready for collection on 1st March 2017 and when I emailed my salesman, he said yourAudi is inaccurate at this time. Any advise would be great as it's my first car and first factory order.
This happened to me. Audi sorted it out and now my build shows 6th Feb.

Just got update bout car.
Still at port waiting to be shipped over.Looking at early new year now.
Any news on yours Billy?

Hi davo, no news bud, still on a status 38 on the top line so just checking ships still Grimsby bound! First week in Jan would be lovely!

Just checked in and EMS Highway is Grimsby bound - if it's not on that surely it's got to be the next one?! It left Emden a short while ago...

EDIT: African Highway is being loaded up now but not sure where her destination is going to be just yet...

Reactions: Audi Bairn
:yes:Fingers crossed Billy yours is on the EMS highway.

Reactions: billy.rt
African highway has finished loading up and is sheerness bound bud - that could be your baby!

Reactions: Davo44
So, finally it's collection day! A few hours sleep, a wild plane ride (judging by the weather outside) and then the start of a whole new adventure.

Tried to add the car to the YourAudi portal, but registration number still isn't recognised. Still doesn't seem to have been registered with DVLA either.

Sixteen hours to go...

Reactions: Davo44, BarryG79 and Audi Bairn
Status 70 :yahoo:

Now it's down to my lease company arranging delivery, going by Pedersons turnaround it could be delivered by next week but right now I'd settle for as early as possible in January.

Enjoy the plane journey @DrMal, should be exciting going for your new car and riding storm Barbara lol

Reactions: Davo44, BarryG79 and DrMal
Car on way to uk(yay).Looks like on African highway.
Billy mate how's yours doin?
Good news I hope bud?

Reactions: billy.rt and BarryG79
Nice one! And still no change in my status... still a status 38 on the top line with no time stamp! Has yours changed status then bud?

Only on the tracker it's moved onto the boat.So matches up with African highway on way to sheerness.
But doubt I will get it any quicker as the holidays.Just glad she will be in U.K.mate.

That's all good news though bud - at least you will be in the UK for the new year and you can arrange collection much easier now!

I should imagine the docks and boats will be working between Xmas and new year.So fingers crossed yours will come over then mate.

Yeah fingers crossed mate! Since it's been at Emden ive missed 4 ships going to Grimsby!

That's true,will email the guy today and ask when he should get the car.
As have to arrange her to be detailed and additional imobaliser fitted.

Yeah I need to get mine booked in for tints and detailing... might get it booked in for the end of Jan knowing that's it's just waiting to be shipped over now

Guys my car is due to begin build on 9th Jan. In your experience, how long until car would be delivered from that date? Only reason is my current lease finishes 14th march and I was hoping to give it back a month early to avoid paying my last monthly instalment on it. Do you think car is likely to be with my around 14th Feb? Many thanks, Louis

Guys my car is due to begin build on 9th Jan. In your experience, how long until car would be delivered from that date? Only reason is my current lease finishes 14th march and I was hoping to give it back a month early to avoid paying my last monthly instalment on it. Do you think car is likely to be with my around 14th Feb? Many thanks, Louis

Possible.

Reactions: Jean-Louis

From what people have been saying, it's around four/five weeks after the build date that you receive the car from dealership

Reactions: Jean-Louis
No contact from Lease company today so looks like I'm definitely waiting until then new year.

Will update then, in the meantime everyone have a good Christmas and New Year.

Collection date for me is the 30th so still some hope Boaby

My build date was 5 December so all done and delivered within a month GTAIVgunner

Reactions: The Kendragon
Still no update on mine, so don't expect to hear anything until 3 Jan now because the lease company are shut until then.

Enjoy your Christmas all! :christmastree:

No contact from Lease company today so looks like I'm definitely waiting until then new year.

Will update then, in the meantime everyone have a good Christmas and New Year.

I didn't speak to the lease company in the end just dealt straight with the dealers when the car was in the country. Then spoke to them again when it was status 70, that was on the Saturday. Guy from commercial rang me back Monday, collection was arranged for Wednesday. So no reason why you couldn't get yours say next week @Boaby

Oh my God! It's awesome!!

I'm going to struggle to keep the revs down for the first 500 miles. After being stuck behind a lorry for 10 miles on a twisty single carriageway road in Norfolk, I saw a small window, went for it and the acceleration was phenomenal.

I've got a lot of configuration to do on my phone, MMI, the car and the Audi connect system, but I'll try to upload at least one photo tomorrow.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Pederson
Oh my God! It's awesome!!

I'm going to struggle to keep the revs down for the first 500 miles. After being stuck behind a lorry for 10 miles on a twisty single carriageway road in Norfolk, I saw a small window, went for it and the acceleration was phenomenal.

I've got a lot of configuration to do on my phone, MMI, the car and the Audi connect system, but I'll try to upload at least one photo tomorrow.
Sure is!!! Stuck mine in dynamic for the first time today and the noise is fantastic!! First time I have had an auto car too and loving that far more than I ever expected :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and DrMal
Sure is!!! Stuck mine in dynamic for the first time today and the noise is fantastic!! First time I have had an auto car too and loving that far more than I ever expected :)

It's so addictive isn't it!!

Even when in comfort I can't help but flick gear stick back into sport when approaching junctions just to hear the exhaust pop and bang!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pederson, Mark_86 and 3 others
I didn't speak to the lease company in the end just dealt straight with the dealers when the car was in the country. Then spoke to them again when it was status 70, that was on the Saturday. Guy from commercial rang me back Monday, collection was arranged for Wednesday. So no reason why you couldn't get yours say next week @Boaby

Why I didn't think to just contact the dealer about delivery I'll never know considering I've been hassling them for the best part of a month lol

Think they open again on Tuesday/Wednesday so will give them a try as would like to have it in the first week of Jan before I go back to work on the 9th.

Good to read you're enjoying yours mate, get some pics up if you haven't already :sunglasses:

Reactions: Pederson
You'll 100% have it before then mate! It's at the dealers so just a case of paper work and you're good to go! :)

Merry Xmas to all!

Reactions: The Kendragon
Audi have given me a Christmas present, was supposed to be 1st May :)

Attachments

• IMG_2955.PNG
    IMG_2955.PNG
    105.1 KB · Views: 126