yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Ok thanks for the info. Too much effort for too little reward though. I'm sure it'll get to me eventually.

Well it's landed in the UK so no need now to look for ships.
This is happening so fast! I'm not due delivery until 21 Nov.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you'll have it 3 or 4 weeks early. nice one!

Some progress here- moved from 30 to 38, but was on 30 for a while!

Car entered quality control yesterday, looks like it i'll be getting it before 30th November! :grinning:

Well it's landed in the UK so no need now to look for ships.
This is happening so fast! I'm not due delivery until 21 Nov.

Sounds like you'll have it 3 or 4 weeks early. nice one![/QUOTE]

Makes no difference. The lease Golf R doesn't go back until 21st Nov and I certainly don't want to insure two cars.

Mine has been sitting at the Uk port for nearly a week now...

Apparently it might move this week to the dealer or maybe early next week.

Slightly frustrating.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I have fingers and toes crossed that I'm not one of them unlucky souls that have to wait an age for their motor to get from Emden to the UK.

Looking at Sheerness port expected arrivals it shows a handful up to the end of the month, none of which are coming from Emden.

I assume buying from a southern (London/Kent) dealer would mean mine would dock at Sheerness rather than the northern ports.

I hope I'm wrong. The last steps are always the most agonising!

Yaldi! Status 30 now left Inglostadt. Guess this is where things slow down :tired:

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn and Gordo77
Status 30 also, but added a VIN number to my raw data, which also now has switch back to the black edition, any way to check the model based on the VIN?

Reactions: Darroch
Yaldi! Status 30 now left Inglostadt. Guess this is where things slow down :tired:

Mine too mate, yee ha!
Either they're travelling together or they've sold us the same car............:scared2:

Reactions: Darroch
Car is at the dealership woohoo! now comes the wait until the beginning of november and a slog to get a good deal on my current lease early termination.

by the way, does anyone have any experience of terminating a lease car early? what to expect price wise? i am 13k below the forecast mileage and one final payment to make at the end of novemeber. going to try and push for a discount on the final month seeing as they will make more money on the car with the lower mileage and the monthly payment.

I have to hand it to my dealer, I had been borrowing my gf's car for the past couple of months since I sold my RS4 but she now needs it back. I spoke to Audi and they have lent me a brand new A5 until my S3 arrives :) top service!

Reactions: Almo85, Richierich37 and Audi Bairn
Getting there....collection possibly tomorrow or Friday...I have a reg number...so 1% there

Reactions: Richierich37 and Audi Bairn
Just to re-enforce what others have already said...tracker stated at the dealers on Saturday and it arrived today (Wed)..so a few days out!

Looks like you (BW36) waited as long as me (BW37) - expecting to collect mine back end of next week.

Edit - maybe the delay was a floret silver saloon thing ;)

Last edited:
by the way, does anyone have any experience of terminating a lease car early? what to expect price wise? i am 13k below the forecast mileage and one final payment to make at the end of novemeber

I have, but had taken the early termination insurance out so it was just a case of handing it back.
And when they claimed I was due them excess mileage I explained it was 3 yrs old and not 2, and if they wanted to refund me as I was under the allowance they suddenly went away. Funny that eh lol

Reactions: Almo85
Mine too mate, yee ha!
Either they're travelling together or they've sold us the same car............:scared2:

It's like so exciting!

Where's your dealer? Mine is Edinburgh so I presume it will be shipped to Tyne?

It's like so exciting!

Where's your dealer? Mine is Edinburgh so I presume it will be shipped to Tyne?

Stirling for me, so they'll both be Tyne I assume.
Not sure if the transporters are individually arranged by different garage groups.
Stirling is Lookers (formerly Lomond), and so is Edinburgh.

I have, but had taken the early termination insurance out so it was just a case of handing it back.
And when they claimed I was due them excess mileage I explained it was 3 yrs old and not 2, and if they wanted to refund me as I was under the allowance they suddenly went away. Funny that eh lol

didnt even know there was such a thing as early termination insurance. i have had my early termination fee sent across today and it saves me about £200 over waiting it out until it runs its course, seeing as im 12-13k miles under the plan i may push for a better price but chuffed i will be looking at getting my new S3 early!!

one thing thats holding me back is my insurer and being so close to qualifying another year NCB as i wont be going with them for my new car. anyone been in that situation? id rather wait so and collect a full year NCB, thinking of speaking to them and trying to work something out with them.

Stirling for me, so they'll both be Tyne I assume.
Not sure if the transporters are individually arranged by different garage groups.
Stirling is Lookers (formerly Lomond), and so is Edinburgh.

It's a small world! I guess our cars have been side by side all along! They'll definitely be on the same ship and possibly transporter. I'll let you do the hard work to find what ship it's on :yes:

It's a small world! I guess our cars have been side by side all along! They'll definitely be on the same ship and possibly transporter. I'll let you do the hard work to find what ship it's on :yes:
As @Gordo77 correctly states, there's not much heading our way - fancy a road trip to collect them, driving back in formation?

Moved from status 30 to 38 in one day! :rockwoot:Thanks for the link @Gordo77 will be keeping a close eye on that!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Gordo77
African Highway is on her way back to Emden from the UK .... to pick up some of our shiny new motors I wonder?

Looks like you (BW36) waited as long as me (BW37) - expecting to collect mine back end of next week.

Edit - maybe the delay was a floret silver saloon thing ;)

Awaiting a call .....it's never the day you want so I'm expecting to be disappointed ....I ordered Floret on the basis of briefly seeing one and '000s of pics....obvioulsy seen a plethora of A1s..but not A3s......so I'm excited and slightly apprehensive

Reactions: pauly69 and Audi Bairn
I have my VIN number now, can i do anything with this?

know the feeling you guys are experiencing! I waited for almost 4 months back in 2013.

Been told that I should get my order this side of x-mas, will see :)

Screen Shot 2016 10 20 at 123843

Screen Shot 2016 10 20 at 124301

Does your car have Audi Connect...? You could register it on the website/app I guess.

Don't do it....if you do it'll take that as date of activation of the the 3 month or 3yr licences...I remember doing it on my car last year - only did it two days before pick up as was intrigued...so word of warning is dont do it too soon especially now as you maybe a couple weeks minimum away from collection

Been told that I should get my order this side of x-mas, will see :)

View attachment 107428

View attachment 107429

Sister was so close to ordering the same engine etc but sales guy actually recommended diesel for her as the 2.0TFSIs have been thirsty engines

Used to have a 220bhp 2.0TFSI engine on my A4 quite a few years back and loved it

Anyhow great that you've only got 4 weeks or so to build so that should all speed through and potentially be one of the first few FL BEs on the road

Does your car have Audi Connect...? You could register it on the website/app I guess.
Don't do it....if you do it'll take that as date of activation of the the 3 month or 3yr licences...I remember doing it on my car last year - only did it two days before pick up as was intrigued...so word of warning is dont do it too soon especially now as you maybe a couple weeks minimum away from collection

On my spec page it say the following:

• Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription)
  • Audi Connect Infotainment Services (3 month trial)
Anyone know which it is, 3 months or 36 Months?

On my spec page it say the following:

• Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription)
  • Audi Connect Infotainment Services (3 month trial)
Anyone know which it is, 3 months or 36 Months?

I think all cars get a 3 month trial unless you spec an optional Tech Pack which gives you the 3yr service.

At the moment Audi Uk don't have a process to charge for extension of the connect license so if you come up to the three month expiry call them and currently they'll extend it for free for further 12 months...unless they've figured out a way to charge for it

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Macman80

Too late, just registered :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Gordo77