yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Sketch 1475169511395

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Carl P, lou15p and 7 others
Ha, pleased for you.

But c'mon Audi, what gives - that's a BW38 car that's already been delivered to the dealer. We still have BW37's sat in Emden waiting for a freakin boat :(
It's a build week 36, if that makes you feel better.

It might make you feel even better to know you've got it good. This car will have taken 32 weeks from order to delivery.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and pauly69
Ha, pleased for you.

But c'mon Audi, what gives - that's a BW38 car that's already been delivered to the dealer. We still have BW37's sat in Emden waiting for a freakin boat :(

We do indeed, yours and mine mate. :(

Reactions: SpeedyFrog
Congrats! It looks fab. The 3 door really does have great lines. Enjoy, and drive it fast... I mean safely. :D
Thanks!! I'll stick more photos on but my phone wasn't working properly and it's almost dark now!
Love the Audi rings on the floor when you open the door! Nice touch

Thanks!! I'll stick more photos on but my phone wasn't working properly and it's almost dark now!
Love the Audi rings on the floor when you open the door! Nice touch

That's cool, some nighttime interior shots will do! :D

It's a build week 36, if that makes you feel better.

It might make you feel even better to know you've got it good. This car will have taken 32 weeks from order to delivery.

Ha, you'd think so, but no I'm still an impatient old git ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had confirmation my BW 36 order will be delivered to my house Thursday 6th October!

Mine is still in Emmen !! Told today its prioritised for next boat

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and pauly69
Mine moved to the pannel ahop yesterday.

Thought I would download the broucher whilst I was there, the cab is shorter then I remember

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: pauly69
I dont see build weeks?? Just your vehicle is on way to port

Ah ok, most peeps here know either from dealer or you can work it out if you know when it went to panel shop, status 21 I think. That's usually 3 or 4 days before the Monday of your build week.

I'm hoping for big things tomorrow when I log in to the tracker and check on sisters car...

So does status 39 means it's actually on a boat, and the boat is sailing...?

So does status 39 means it's actually on a boat, and the boat is sailing...?
Mine seemed to be like that, went status 39 about 3hrs before City of Sunderland left for the Tyne which it was on

Mine seemed to be like that, went status 39 about 3hrs before City of Sunderland left for the Tyne which it was on

Ok, cheers for that. Tyne has arrivals from Emden tomorrow and Tuesday. Hoping I'm on one of these!

Page 5...

responseInfo": {
"code": 0,
"desc": "Success"
},
"data": {
"orderNumber": "2",
"orderStatus": "38",
"deliveryDealerCode": "",
"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2016-09-20T01:15:59+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2016-09-19T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2016-09-17T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2016-09-16T00:00:00+0100"

Last edited:
Reactions: GSB
picked up my A3 today and well chuffed. Pics to follow at some point lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SpeedyFrog and Rolls
responseInfo": {
"code": 0,
"desc": "Success"
},
"data": {
"orderNumber": "2",
"orderStatus": "38",
"deliveryDealerCode": "",
"orderHistory": [{
"orderStatus": "30",
"statusDate": "2016-09-20T01:15:59+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2016-09-19T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2016-09-17T00:00:00+0100"
}, {
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2016-09-16T00:00:00+0100"

Looks like you were sorta week 37.5, so probably week 38 but they started a bit early.

WOO! Status 39 this morning!

Maybe I'll have the car before the 14th October, all being well! :yahoo:

Reactions: Carl P
The day is finally here

Attachments

• IMG_8593.PNG
    IMG_8593.PNG
    210.1 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: SpeedyFrog and willh92
I'm sailing

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Reactions: willh92
Panel shop to QC overnight, though the raw data suggests that it hit QC on 03/10/16, which obviously is in the future.

I guess its actually in build/paint right now but for some reason the system updates it in one gigantic jump.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Picking my A3 up at 9am today but the tracker is still saying status 60 and has done for two days, despite it arriving at the dealers Wednesday

Progress from status 10 to status 20 - they have production week confirmed :rockwoot:

BW 38 and still in Emden. Frustrated (raging) now. This car was ordered in early March!!!!
The original order that the dealer specced incorrectly arrived at the dealers 3 weeks ago which makes this wait even harder to take.
I need a beer!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and ChivsBang
BW 38 and still in Emden. Frustrated (raging) now. This car was ordered in early March!!!!
The original order that the dealer specced incorrectly arrived at the dealers 3 weeks ago which makes this wait even harder to take.
I need a beer!

Wo.. That's hell of a wait!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and BMB - 77
Wo.. That's hell of a wait!

To be honest I have been patient so far but I have now run out of that.
They have given me a loan car (A4 Avant) as I sold my GTi very quickly but the closer it gets to my car being delivered the more impatient I become. Never again!

Those waiting on an S3 it's worth the wait!! Took one of the lads from work out in it this morning and he just sat and laughed at how fast it was

To be honest I have been patient so far but I have now run out of that.
They have given me a loan car (A4 Avant) as I sold my GTi very quickly but the closer it gets to my car being delivered the more impatient I become. Never again!

Same story here. Ordered Feb from Sytner Slough Audi, but I worked out it was wrong in March. I couldn't order a new one until the order books reopened though since Audi had stopped production of the A3 for the facelift.

Finally ordered a new one in may, and that one's now finally sitting at the dealer, who has kindly offferd to ship it backwards and forwards to Elite Car Care so it can be polished, detailed and ceramic coated before I pick it up.

To be fair to the dealer, once they realised the extent and impact of the ****-up, they couldn't have done more to make good the problems. They loaned me an A8 until they could scratch up another new S3 of near equivalent spec from stock, which they then registered and taxed and delivered to me at work. I've been driving around in that for about 5 months now.

Relax, it's really really hard to drive with an aneurysm. It'll turn up soon and you'll forget all about it. As for never again? Only when you experience things like this will you truly see what customer care your dealer is capable of. Anyone can smile, make you a nice coffee and pass idle chit chat with you while they hand over a new car, it's what they do when it all goes wrong that shows their true colours. Given the way my dealer handled this event, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Audi from him.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I need a beer!

BW37 and still in Emden. Weser Highway left for Grimsby this morning and doesn't look like I'm on it. I go though various emotions every morning when I check, gone past raging and into sadness again now ;)